DIY Easy Braided BraceletDIY Easy Braided Bracelet

Start by getting your 2 leather cord strips and align them together. Then insert them into one jump ring: one strip from front to back and the other one from back to front. Like this:

IMG_8297

Then insert a second jump ring but then inverse the process. The strip that came from the back, insert it from front to the back. You should get something like this:

IMG_8298

Keep inserting jump rings alternating the strips until you get the right size for your wrist.

IMG_8301

IMG_8300

Cut any leftover of the leather cord leaving a few millimeters to put the cord ends.

Put together both cord strip ends and put in place the cord end and close it. With a flat nose plier secure the cord end. These type of cord ends has sort of teeth so once you secure them they won’t come off unless you push really hard.

IMG_8302

Open a jump ring with your pliers and insert the cord end and your lobster clasp. Close the jump ring.

IMG_8303

Do the same on the other end of the bracelet but this time insert only the cord end. Close the jump ring.

IMG_8309

There you Go!!!!

IMG_8307

IMG_8314

How cute and pretty are these easy braided bracelets?

DIY-Easy-Braided-Bracelet-Fun

DIY-Easy-Braided-Bracelet-Aqua

DIY-Easy-Braided-Bracelet-Pink

DIY-Easy-Braided-Bracelet-Baige

DIY-Easy-Braided-Bracelet-Pretty

DIY-Easy-Braided-Bracelet-Quick-and-Easy

DIY Easy Braided Bracelet Tutorial

LIKE IT??? Please leave me your comments and ideas bellow in comments! Also share so more people get some inspiration!!!

DIY-Easy-Braided-Bracelet-Tute

If you like this crafty project, you might also love these too:

Cute DIY Easy Button Bracelets

Silver and Gold Multi Circle Earrings

DIY High Heel Fall Inspired Bracelet #fallcraft #fallbracelet #craftyjewelry

DIY Fairy Tale Bracelet #handmadejewelry #craftyJewelry #diyBracelet

22 Comments on DIY Easy Braided Bracelet

Sara Tavares says:
    March 25, 2017

Hi Camila
    I love these bracelet, I would like to make different colors, but I just need to ask you how long are the leather cords that you used and what size of jump rings too. I will really appreciate your help. Thank you

saida says:
    March 4, 2017

i did love this bracelets so much it’s so cute and very creative ones very good job camila love u

Samantha says:
    December 13, 2016

Hi Camilla,

Awesome bracelets. I have a question for you, what size clamp ends did you use?

December 20, 2016

I’m so sorry for the late reply Samantha, If you are still interested, I used 6mm clamp. Hope this helps.
      Thank you for stopping by!

Samantha says:
        December 20, 2016

Thank you. No apologies needed. Thank you for replying. It was a big help.

Jade says:
    October 6, 2016

This is a really cute idea, but your video needs to zoom in closer, it is too hard to see what you are doing, since work is so small.

October 7, 2016

Hi Jade,

Thank you for your feedback and insight. As you might have read this was my very first video and I’ve been working around new strategies and more effective ways to create them. I’ll keep your suggestion in mind for future videos, zooming in more when the work is more intricate.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leaving me your ideas!

Jana says:
    September 10, 2016

Wow, what a great idea! So if I use a 3mm cord what size ring should I use, 6mm or 8mm? I’m looking forward to making these with my daughter and her friends.

September 11, 2016

THANK YOU so much!!! Yes I used 3mm leather cord and 6mm Jump rings. If you use 8mm the loops would be too loose. Hope you both have fun making these bracelets!

Hugs and thanks so much for stopping by!

Sandy says:
    August 24, 2016

I love your bracelets however there are so many ads that leaving this comment is way too much of a challenge as page keeps opening and closing!

August 24, 2016

Hi Sandy, So sorry to hear you are having a hard time on my site. I would appreciate if you could explain a bit more what’s the issue so I can work on it. Why exactly do you say the page keep opening and closing? My Ads are not suppose to be invasive nor opening new pages. You are the first person saying this and I would like you to be the last, so I’m interested in knowing the exact problem so I can fix it.

Thank you for still leaving your lovely comment and letting me know there is something going on.

HUgs!

Hada Ramos says:
    August 23, 2016

Thanksssss a lot Cami I very wonderful to let’s it everyone who’s whatch this pages Go ahead God bless U and u whole Famíly and Friends hug &kisses🌹🙋

August 24, 2016

Thank you so much Hada. Your kind words are so much appreciated! I’m so glad yo like this project and that you make many of these!

August 21, 2016

Cami, your bracelets are wonderfully beautiful — and don’t look just too difficult to make. But, most of all, your video is PERFECT! I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it! Great job — and I look forward to viewing more of them in the future. Thanks for the lesson! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

August 24, 2016

Awww Linda Thank you so so much!!! You have no idea how much your lovely words means to me. As a huge admirer of your cards, your comment is a great compliment. You are so sweet!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my post and video and also for leaving me such a lovely comment!

Hugs and XOXO

Emma says:
    August 18, 2016

These are beautiful! I love how simple yet elegant they look!

August 15, 2016

Yayyyy! So glad you like it. It is easy to make indeed! And you can make in any color you like and as many as you want!!! Love trios!!!

July 30, 2016

I love these Camila! I especially love the purple one with the gold and silver jump rings!
    I can’t wait to make myself one!

July 31, 2016

Thank you so much Kaylene!!! I love how that one turned out too and love how it goes with the teal one! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on DIY Easy Braided Bracelet

1. […] The Craftin Nook: Easy Braided Bracelet […]

Leave me your lovely thoughts