DIY Easy Braided BraceletDIY Easy Braided Bracelet

Today I come doubly excited! Oh yeah! Today I’m sharing a super fun and easy crafty Jewelry piece that I just LOVE and I’m also sharing my very first video tutorial for this easy braided bracelet. How cool is that? But ok, please, forgive my video mistakes as it’s my first and I kind of moved the camera by accident a couple times and also went out of camera. I’m still getting the hang of it. Still I love how it turned out!!!

DIY Easy Braided Bracelet

DIY Easy Braided Bracelet

I saw this bracelet a long time ago and it got stuck in my head. Although I’m not sure it was made exactly like this, I thought I would finally give it a try with how I could remember. It’s fun, it’s easy to make and most of all it’s so versatile. You can make it in any color; you can combine colors and the metallic parts and you can use different sizes of cord and jump rings. I had so much fun I made 3 all at once LOL.

Easy crafts are my faves, anything I can make in minutes or at least within the same day is awesome and that’s why I loved these braided bracelets so much. In one hour you can have about 10 of these made LOL. Hope you enjoy this tutorial and that it inspires you to make some for yourself.

These cuties are also perfect as gifts! You will never go wrong with crafty jewelry!

DIY-Easy-Braided-Bracelet-Trio

So Let’s get to it, shall we?

Here is the Video tutorial for this cute and Easy Braided Bracelet

Prefer Step by Step photos? You got it!!!

Supplies:

• 2 Leather cord Strips
  • Lobster clasp
  • About 10 to 15 jump rings {the size will depend on the cords}
  • 2 Cord Ends
  • Nose Pliers
  • Scissors

IMG_8296

22 Comments on DIY Easy Braided Bracelet

Sara Tavares says:
    March 25, 2017

Hi Camila
    I love these bracelet, I would like to make different colors, but I just need to ask you how long are the leather cords that you used and what size of jump rings too. I will really appreciate your help. Thank you

saida says:
    March 4, 2017

i did love this bracelets so much it’s so cute and very creative ones very good job camila love u

Samantha says:
    December 13, 2016

Hi Camilla,

Awesome bracelets. I have a question for you, what size clamp ends did you use?

December 20, 2016

I’m so sorry for the late reply Samantha, If you are still interested, I used 6mm clamp. Hope this helps.
      Thank you for stopping by!

Samantha says:
        December 20, 2016

Thank you. No apologies needed. Thank you for replying. It was a big help.

Jade says:
    October 6, 2016

This is a really cute idea, but your video needs to zoom in closer, it is too hard to see what you are doing, since work is so small.

October 7, 2016

Hi Jade,

Thank you for your feedback and insight. As you might have read this was my very first video and I’ve been working around new strategies and more effective ways to create them. I’ll keep your suggestion in mind for future videos, zooming in more when the work is more intricate.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and leaving me your ideas!

Jana says:
    September 10, 2016

Wow, what a great idea! So if I use a 3mm cord what size ring should I use, 6mm or 8mm? I’m looking forward to making these with my daughter and her friends.

September 11, 2016

THANK YOU so much!!! Yes I used 3mm leather cord and 6mm Jump rings. If you use 8mm the loops would be too loose. Hope you both have fun making these bracelets!

Hugs and thanks so much for stopping by!

Sandy says:
    August 24, 2016

I love your bracelets however there are so many ads that leaving this comment is way too much of a challenge as page keeps opening and closing!

August 24, 2016

Hi Sandy, So sorry to hear you are having a hard time on my site. I would appreciate if you could explain a bit more what’s the issue so I can work on it. Why exactly do you say the page keep opening and closing? My Ads are not suppose to be invasive nor opening new pages. You are the first person saying this and I would like you to be the last, so I’m interested in knowing the exact problem so I can fix it.

Thank you for still leaving your lovely comment and letting me know there is something going on.

HUgs!

Hada Ramos says:
    August 23, 2016

Thanksssss a lot Cami I very wonderful to let’s it everyone who’s whatch this pages Go ahead God bless U and u whole Famíly and Friends hug &kisses🌹🙋

August 24, 2016

Thank you so much Hada. Your kind words are so much appreciated! I’m so glad yo like this project and that you make many of these!

August 21, 2016

Cami, your bracelets are wonderfully beautiful — and don’t look just too difficult to make. But, most of all, your video is PERFECT! I saw absolutely nothing wrong with it! Great job — and I look forward to viewing more of them in the future. Thanks for the lesson! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

August 24, 2016

Awww Linda Thank you so so much!!! You have no idea how much your lovely words means to me. As a huge admirer of your cards, your comment is a great compliment. You are so sweet!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my post and video and also for leaving me such a lovely comment!

Hugs and XOXO

Emma says:
    August 18, 2016

These are beautiful! I love how simple yet elegant they look!

August 15, 2016

Yayyyy! So glad you like it. It is easy to make indeed! And you can make in any color you like and as many as you want!!! Love trios!!!

July 30, 2016

I love these Camila! I especially love the purple one with the gold and silver jump rings!
    I can’t wait to make myself one!

July 31, 2016

Thank you so much Kaylene!!! I love how that one turned out too and love how it goes with the teal one! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on DIY Easy Braided Bracelet

1. […] The Craftin Nook: Easy Braided Bracelet […]

Leave me your lovely thoughts