20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas

So, I’m finally in the new apartment and also in a new country. As I mentioned in my previous decor post with 20 more girl’s bedroom decor ideas, I was moving to Spain and of course my first instinct was gathering inspiration for my girl’s bedroom. Now here I am and I so want to make my own room the perfect one so, I decided to gather some really lovely master bedroom decor ideas too. Even though my girl’s goes first in my list I need to start thinking about how I want it to be in case I find useful thingsin the meanwhile, right?

20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas

20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas

I believe our bedrooms {and our kids} are one of the most important places of the house and the one that should be perfect. Even if we don’t spend too much time in it, it’s the one place that should makes us feel relaxed and peaceful. Truth to be told, we won’t ever be able to replicate any of these amazing bedrooms I’m going to share but Oh boy! Can we get inspired for sure! There are so many amazing ideas to make it look gorgeous and special.

I’ll go one by one of these master bedroom decor ideas giving my ideas and why and what I love about them. Some are hard to say no to anything about them but still I’ll have to figure the things I could use in my small and dark bedroom.

Yup… My bedroom is seriously dark. Something that truly makes me sad. I love bright rooms. For that reason I want to make the best I can to make it brighter and prettier so I can live happy in there!

So, want to check all these delightful Master Bedroom Decor Ideas? Let’s go!

Disclaimer: *Just like I do for all my round ups, I get a lot of inspiration from Pinterest. If you are at all familiar with that platform you know there are tons of pictures with no direct links to the original source. Some pictures featured here I found no source for or directed to the wrong one but if you know the source, contact me and I will update this post immediately, thank you so much!

I so love the look of the wood and the lamps attached to it!

via HomeDit

I can’t say for sure what I love about this bedroom but I feel like I could live there forever. Maybe it’s everything about it… I actually love the colors!!!

via BHG

I’m a sucker for gray and white colors! This bedroom, even thought I feel it’s a bit too much gray on the wall but I absolutely love the whole thing together!

via Nesting Place

Ok, where to start here? I love absolutely everything. The white wooden wall with the light teal walls and the curtains are absolutely adorable! Then the sign and the bed itself with the night stand… Hard to say I could move in right now! Hopefully I’ll be able to use some of these lovely ideas!

via Home by Heidi

I’m in love with these corner floating shelves! Against that gray wall I would most likely to make them in white so it would create a lovely contrast. I’m obsessed with white! You probably noticed it by now! LOL. But seriously, all the decoration place on those shelves are so cute! I could go there and say “I’m taking it all!”. …Oh and that pillow too!

via Shanty 2 Chic

I have 13 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 20 Master Bedroom Decor Ideas

Tammie Payne says:
    November 2, 2016

New to Pinterest. Love the bedroom pics. Looking for Affordable Shabby Chic bedding fir my two daughters. Do posts ever tell you where items can be purchased?

November 3, 2016

Hi Tammie,

To be honest, not all of them. Most of the ideas I feature in my round up posts are from bloggers who decorate and share their ideas. Some of then mention in their own posts where they got things and some don’t. On the other hand sometimes I feature ideas that come from shops. I’m not a seller nor being sponsored so I just feature them because I loved the idea. In these cases sometimes those elements are out of stock or sold out but what I’m looking for with my decoration posts is more like sharing my inspiration, what I would love to achieve and keep to kids of as a journal so I can be in the look out in case I see things that might fit those ideas. A girly dream!

Sorry I can not be more helpful! Hope you find the perfect bedding for your girls!

Shanna McClure says:
    August 14, 2016

Any idea where to get the stuff in the coastal design one? (The picture with the wire foot bench)

August 15, 2016

Hey Shanna, Not sure to be honest. I couldn’t find anything in the original post. It only talks about paints. I love that decoration dough! I would plan on making as much as possible. I use all these ideas as inspiration to make my own. Still haven’t been able to make my mind and start!!!
      Hugs Thanks for stopping by!

Nancy says:
    August 5, 2016

What paint color is in the photo with the gray walls, where you commented, “my favorite shade of gray?”

August 5, 2016

According to Dear Lillie it’s called Graystone by BM in Matte Finish. I don’t really know that paint because I don’t live in the USA but I plan to find a shade as similar as I can to that one!

Amber says:
    July 29, 2016

Where can I find/buy the pinstriped bedding with the hello beautiful and handsome pillows???

July 19, 2016

Our bedroom is seriously in need of these ideas! Thanks so much for sharing them with the Let’s Get Real party.

July 22, 2016

Glad to share some inspiration for you Gaye!

July 18, 2016

Thank you!!! I would love to just go and buy stuff and make over my bedroom! These ideas are all so cool, aren’t they! I’ll just have to go piece by piece with patience (that I don’t have) and redo it one bit at a time!!!!!! LOL

Codi Lynn says:
    July 8, 2016

I especially love that pallet headboard! Such stunning bedrooms, inspiring me to get more creative with mine.

July 11, 2016

I’m glad this post inspired you! I sure did inspire me! I’m all about looking for ideas to make my bedroom pretty and homey!