How to make a Duvet Cover Set for Girls

What can be more inspiring than our children? I do anything for my little girl and to see her smile. Sometimes I think she’s an unusual child, or maybe I just haven’t had enough experience with kids but the things that makes her happy at the age of 4 doesn’t seem the usual ones. She’s happier with cute dresses than with toys and she cares about her bedroom and loves having a lovely duvet cover set specially if pink is involved. She loves having things that are only and specially for her so anything with her name on it makes her feel over the moon. LOL.

How to Make a Duvet Cover Set for Girls

How to make a Duvet cover Set for Girls and also learn how to make cute pillowcases too!

I have 12 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on How to make a Duvet Cover Set for Girls

March 7, 2016

Awwww thank you so much!!!! You are so sweet!

1. Beautiful duvet and pillows! Love the colors and the personalization. No wonder Emma is so proud of mommy made things! Your tutorial was great — thanks for taking the time to put together such easy to follow directions.

February 19, 2016

What a lot of work! Wow you have truly created something beautiful and unique. I love the contrasting colours and patterns! It’s so nice that you get so much pleasure creating things for your daughter. My daughters are thankfully exactly the same, I can make the smallest of things for them and they love it.

February 19, 2016

That’s an awesome feeling isn’t it??? I love seeing her face even when I make her a hair bow!!! Thank you so much for stopping by. I’m so glad you like this project!

Bree says:
    February 18, 2016

Wow, this is so pretty! I’m still a beginner in the sewing department, but I can’t wait to get to the point where I can make something like this! Thanks for the inspiration!

Kelly says:
    February 17, 2016

Oh my goodness, Cami! These are absolutely gorgeous! I love, love, love the pink and green, I’d have given anything to have this in my room when I was a kid (or even now!). And you can tell there was love sewn in with every stitch 🙂

5. Wow, Camila! This is beautiful! I love the colors your chose–and the matching pillows are adorable! What a talent!

February 16, 2016

You did a fab job. These are my daughters favorite colors! My new goal in life is to learn how to sew.

Stephanie says:
    February 15, 2016

This is beautiful! We are redoing my daughter’s bedroom this spring, and I may have to make her a bedding set after seeing this.

Pernilla says:
    February 11, 2016

Wow, I admire the work you put in to show everything in detail! Sounds like a great weekend plan. 🙂