DIY Silver and Gold Multi Circle Earrings

Do you feel like whenever you dress up for any occasion, even if it’s only a have a coffee with a friend, the final touch is the earrings? I hope I’m not alone. I usually, do my hair, makeup, outfit and when I look at the mirror there is something missing!… Oooh I’m not wearing earrings. After that the looks is perfect. I made these cute and elegant silver and gold multi circle earrings as a gift for a friend who always say that no outfit is finish until you put on some earrings haha.

DIY Silver and Gold Multi Circle Earrings

DIY Silver and Gold Multi Circle Earrings Tutorial

I think these earrings look so elegant and the best part is that you can make them in less than 20 Minutes! The bead can be Silver, gold, or any other fun color!

If you want to make some of these you will have here a full tutorial!

Prefer Step by Step with photos? Thant’s ok too, here you have it!!!

Supplies:

Tools:

• Flat nosed pliers
  • Cut nosed pliers
  • Round nosed pliers
  • Flat bent nosed pliers

Let’s Make these cute DIY Silver and Gold Multi Circle Earrings

I have 8 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on DIY Silver and Gold Multi Circle Earrings

Sara says:
    November 25, 2016

These earrings look fabulous especially when you design it yourself by giving it a personal touch.

November 25, 2016

Thank you so much! I agree, design our own jewelry or anything will always be unique because you put something of our own into it!
      Hugs and thank you for stopping by!

santosh says:
    May 12, 2016

beautiful and gorgeous earing. Definitely recommend this to all of my friends.

3. Thanks so much for sharing this over at Let’s Get Real. My sister makes bracelets and was just telling me that she wanted to start making earrings. I’m sharing this with her. Such great timing. Thanks Cami!

January 22, 2016

Thank you so much for passing it along! Hope she likes these too! Thank you for your sweet visit, always happy having you around!

Tracy says:
    January 12, 2016

Hey there Camila, I must say that you made a very very gorgeous earring there and that DIY was very straightforward. You inspired me and I am really going to try it myself this weekend.
    Thanks for sharing.