Homemade Roses Bath Salts + Free Printable

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you finish your day and it was full of up and downs, a lot of work, stressing moments and so so long? Let me guess! A warm and relaxing bath… Am I right? I bet I am, and what is better than warm bath? A delicious tub with warm water and homemade roses bath salts to make you feel renewed and relaxed.

Homemade Roses Bath Salts + Free Printable

Homemade Roses Bath Salts + Free Printable #bathsaltsdiy #homemadebathsalts #rosesessentialoils

I absolutely LOVE bath salts. The best part is that they are so easy to make and the possibilities are endless when it comes to scent. And besides bath salts going beyond looking beautiful and smelling great, bath salts are far-reaching, and after using it you’ll feel the difference in your skin, your mood, and so much more.

I have 19 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Homemade Roses Bath Salts + Free Printable

November 16, 2015

I only take baths when I’m feeling bad, but I bet this would make me feel better, and smell so good. Would make great gifts! I love the cute jars and pretty labels. Thanks for sharing! Pinning!

November 16, 2015

I love taking bath with salts at least once a month… It’s so relaxing and renewing! and Roses is my favorite scent! so I usually go for it! Glad you like this one!
      Hugs and XOXO

November 12, 2015

I’m not sure if you noticed, but your photos showing the label for the bath salts says “bath SATS” and not “salts.” I’m not sure if the printable version has that typo in it or not, because when I clicked, it didn’t show the printable.
    Anyway, I’ve never made my own bath salts. Not yet. I have a bunch of DIYs pinned, though. Yours looks awesome! I love the printable you made to go along with it. It fits it perfectly.

November 13, 2015

I hadn’t noticed that and I’m so grateful that you let me know this… I’ll fix that and fix why the downloadable is not showing up! Again I can’t thank you enough for letting me know!!! Darn typos!!!
      Hugs and lost of XOXO

Meagan says:
    November 12, 2015

Man, after the week I’ve had, these bath salts are much needed! I’ve never tried these before either so I will have to give it a shot. Love it!

November 11, 2015

Hey Victoria, how good to have you visiting! Thank you so much, I’m really excited about it… Hope yours turned out great, would love to see it when you do!
      XOXO and hugs

November 11, 2015

Hey Jillian, Thanks so much for your sweet visit. These salts are totally easy, fun and great to give and to use!

Cathy Mini says:
    November 10, 2015

I have actually never tried bath salts before!! I know, it’s crazy right?! I love bath bombs and bath bubbles, but just never got around to trying bath salts. Maybe I will use your tutorial to make some 🙂

November 10, 2015

Thank you, I will love to see yours, I’m so sure you will give it a twist that I’ll die to make LOL. I’m sure you will get addict to it! It’s so nice and relaxing!

Kadie says:
    November 10, 2015

I bet this smells amazing! What a great gift idea, I especially love the printable tags. 🙂

6. This is such a lovely gift idea!! Beautiful!

November 10, 2015

Thank you lots Kristi! I bet anyone would love to get bath salts… such a thoughtful and relaxing gift!

Melanie says:
    November 9, 2015

Homemade bath salts are the best! They make great gifts.

November 10, 2015

Thank you so much Melanie! So glad you like my bath salts!!!
      XO

LydiaF says:
    November 9, 2015

What a great group project this would be. I don’t often indulge in a bath, but when I do, I love one that smells great! Pinning 🙂

Nicole says:
    November 9, 2015

I’ve been wanting to make my own bath salts! Thanks for sharing this info!

November 9, 2015

You will love it… You can add the essential oil of your choosing and you will feel so good!
      Thanks for stopping by!