Clothespin Angel Christmas Ornaments

Are you already thinking about Christmas? I know it’s crazy! October is not even finished yet and we are already planning and creating Christmas decoration right?. Actually the only thing that stops me from start assembling my Christmas tree is our Halloween decoration LOL. As you probably know by know I joined an awesome team of gals to bring 31 Days of Handmade Christmas Ornaments and today is my turn. I made these cute clothespin Angel Christmas Ornaments but not before almost screwing things up LOL… I’ll explain in a bit.

Clothespin Angel Christmas Ornaments

DIY Clothespin Angel Christmas Ornaments Tutorial #handmadechristmas #christmasornaments #decoratethetree

You see, I’m guessing you know English is not my first language so some expressions or words are not tacit to me such as Ornaments. In my head I translated that as anything that we can use for decoration, so since most people were working on Christmas tree stuff, I decided to go with something different… BIG MISTAKE, this was the perfect moment for me to follow the masses.

I have 24 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Clothespin Angel Christmas Ornaments

Beverly says:
    November 15, 2015

Your angels are so adorable. What a clever idea.
    Thanks for sharing at Wake Up Wednesday,
    Bev

Jan says:
    November 8, 2015

Love, love angel ornament! This is the cutest ever! Love the singing face!

October 23, 2015

Both of your creations are beautiful, Cami! I’m so glad you shared them and your little angel’s face (and everything else about her) is absolutely adorable.

hugs, mb

October 23, 2015

THANKYOU so much Mary Beth, So glad you like both projects! I felts so dumb when I realized I had done the wrong project LOL. But I have now another Christmas project to share soon!

October 22, 2015

Thank you LOTS Debbie, so appreciated having you visiting and leaving me this lovely compliment! So glad you like it!!!

October 22, 2015

Thank you so much Jill!!! Glad you like it!!!

October 22, 2015

Thank you so much Angie!!!

October 21, 2015

These are adorable! My daughter (4 yrs) has fallen in love with these cuties 🙂 Thank you so much for sharing! This has been added to my To Do List for Christmas….and you can bet my daughter will enjoying the crafting with me!!

October 22, 2015

So glad you liked it!!! It’s so super easy to make. My girl is 4 too!!!! and she loved it too!

Julie says:
    October 20, 2015

They are SO cute, I love the little faces! Can I tell you a secret? I’m English and I wasn’t sure if ornaments meant only things that can hang on a tree! Ornaments/decorations Potato/Patato. Looking forward to seeing how your made your pretty candles another day.

Robin says:
    October 20, 2015

these are darling! Absolutely irresistible! xo

Cristina says:
    October 19, 2015

This is adorable! I’m with Kelly, I love their faces, you’re so creative! I’m so glad to be Christmas crafting with you this year.

Malia says:
    October 19, 2015

SO GORGEOUS! I love it!

9. I love the sweet angels that you created. My 6th graders would love to make these for their tree. Thanks for the idea!

kristin says:
    October 19, 2015

these are so adorable, pinning so I make them with the kids!

October 19, 2015

I’m planning on making a bunch more with my kid too!! SO much fun! Thank you for taking the time to stop by!

October 19, 2015

Cami… these angels are so sweet! Oh how fun to have a tree full of them singing Christmas carols. 😉 You are so talented and such a good sport about the mix up. Thank you for your understanding and thank you for joining us these #31Days. {hugs]

October 19, 2015

That’s my idea Diane! making some more with Em so we can have many of them singing on our tree haha! Thank you so much for your sweet words. I’m happy to be part of this blog hop!!!

October 19, 2015

I love the faces you created for these angels. The glitter candles you made are beautiful too. My favorite ornaments are the ones that remind me of a memory like a vacation or a Halloween costume, etc. Our tree is very eclectic because of this! Thanks for sharing your creativity.

October 19, 2015

Thank you so much Kelly!!! Our tree is eclectic too.. I love adding anything that brings me joy so there’s no way we can set just one theme! I’ll enjoy so much this year with these cuties!
      Thanks for stopping by!!!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Clothespin Angel Christmas Ornaments