DIY Gold Polka Dots Scarf – Scarf Week Day 2

How silly can you get when you are with your kids? Don’t you find yourself at times doing really silly things and you know that if you didn’t have kids you would never be doing those things? Hahaha, I think when we become parents, our mind change so much that silly things become the normal and even fun, right? Because there is nothing in this world that fills us with joy than seeing them smile!!! In my girl’s case wearing same things as mommy, makes her so happy so for today’s scarf project I made us these fun gold polka dots scarfs.

DIY Gold Polka Dots Scarf – Scarf Week Day 2

DIY Gold Polka Dots Scarf Tutorial #ScarfWeek2015 #scarfideas #diyscarf

I know I’m totally silly sometimes when it come to my daughter. I love doing silly things with and for her and I have to say I enjoy it so much, sometimes we spend over 20 minutes doing funny faces and we laugh so much. One of her favorite things is matching clothes and I don’t care how silly it might look I love it too. We have matching shoes and it’s so much fun when we go out with them!

The Crafting Nook

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on DIY Gold Polka Dots Scarf – Scarf Week Day 2

Pamela Smith says:
    July 24, 2015

You and your daughter are absolutely adorable! I pinned all these scarf ideas. They would make cute Christmas gifts too!

July 9, 2015

Ohhh, all the lovely pics of you & your girl – so cute!

But also your scarfs are very cute… I love how the dots get smaller before they stop!

July 9, 2015

Yayyy so glad you like these! Yeah I wanted to make it gradual so it wouldn’t be so hard when I stopped making the dots!

July 8, 2015

Oh man, that photo session of you and your daughter is so adorable. How fun! I like the trendy gold polka dots you used. Nice to join you for Scarf Week!

July 8, 2015

Awww thank you Emily! I have lots of fun taking pics with Emma, she’s so funny! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Vanessa says:
    July 8, 2015

Oh my goodness, those pictures with your daughter?! So precious! Love the gold dots on these scarves. Thanks for joining Scarf Week 2015!

July 8, 2015

Thank you so much Vanessa! Glad you like them!!! I’m happy to be part of the Scarf Week!

July 8, 2015

Ahhh! I’m dying over here from that photo session between you and your daughter. I love that you two have so many matching outfits. I love that you enjoy being silly with her. And I love your clever ideas in your DIY tutorials (like matching the ends so they look the same? Genius.) Oh, and one more love: that you’re a part of Scarf Week 2015. Yay for that! Off to pin, my dear.

Ginger says:
    July 7, 2015

I love the polka dots. Your daughter is adorable! 🙂

July 8, 2015

Thank you Ginger! hahaha she’s a doll! Glad to have you visiting!