Snickers Stuffed Brownies with Chocolate Ganache

Is there anything more delicious that brownies? I don’t know for sure but every time I think of brownies I start drooling. If you remember a few months ago I shared a recipe for a Choco Caramel & Kahlua Brownies and inspired by that one I created these delicious Snickers bites Stuffed Brownies and topped it with an even more delicious Chocolate Ganache. I don’t know how to explain how good these are!

Snickers Stuffed Brownies with Chocolate Ganache

Snickers Stuffed Brownies with Chocolate Ganache Recipe #browniesrecipe #ganachereceipe #stuffedbrowniesrecipe

I have 15 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Snickers Stuffed Brownies with Chocolate Ganache

Karly says:
    June 14, 2015

I don’t think it gets any better than this! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

June 14, 2015

Thank you Karly! XOXO

June 13, 2015

thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Watch for your feature on Monday xo

June 12, 2015

Oh, my, even the title just kept getting better! I think I found my favorite brownie recipe 🙂 Thank you for linking up with Thursday Favorite Things and I hope you have a glorious day, Cami! Also, picking this for the feature.

June 13, 2015

hahaha if you undercook it just a tiny bit you will get a fudgy and melted snicker inside… Ooooh I’m mouthwatering here already! Yummm

June 7, 2015

thanks for sharing at snickerdoodle hop love the recipe with the cool surprised have yummed the recipe to find it later have a great day

May 29, 2015

Oooh the snickers inside is AWESOMEEEEEE… if you heat it a bit before eating it will be melted, Yummmm!!! Need to make them again LOL!
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

Erica Brooks says:
    May 27, 2015

Oh my goodness. My family loves brownies. These wouldn’t last a day in my house.

May 29, 2015

It didn’t last a day here either LOL… It’s really good!
      Thanks so much for visiting!

Jen says:
    May 27, 2015

Oh my goodness these look fabulous, Snickers are one of my favourite chocolate bars, love the addition of the Kahlua as well 🙂

May 29, 2015

Thank you so much Jen! So glad you like it! Kahlua brings a delicious taste, a must try!

May 29, 2015

Yayyy Thanks so much!!! Chocolate rocks!!!

Abigail says:
    May 27, 2015

Wow! These brownies look heavenly and so full of chocolate goodness!