Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes {from Contributor Angela}

Hi there!!! I’m Angela from LeMoine Family Kitchen and I am super excited to be here on TitiCrafty to share a recipe with all of you. How fantastic do these Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes look?! I am a potato lover; baked, fried, mashed its all good to me. I love mashed potatoes because you can really be creative with them and honestly the possibilities are endless!

Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes from Contributor Angela

Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes| LeMoine Family Kitchen #ButtermilkMashedPotatoes #recipe #sidedish

These Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes are really simple to make and make for a really perfect side dish for just about anything. Heres whats so great, there are just a handful of ingredients on hand but have great flavor. The buttermilk adds just a little tang and of course theres also plenty of butter which makes things just that much better. Simply seasoned with garlic powder, salt and pepper.

I have 11 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes {from Contributor Angela}

May 1, 2015

You’re being featured on Weekend bites! Thanks for linking up with us.

May 1, 2015

Woot Thanks so much Adelina so much appreciated!!!

April 26, 2015

We love mashed potatoes! I’ve never thought to put cheese on top and under the broiler though – that sounds so perfect! Thanks for sharing on Weekend Bites

Ashley says:
    April 23, 2015

Hi there! I’m Ashley. I usually find your posts through Tribberr and share them on Twitter but today I actually found you through the All Things Thursday Link party. I’ve never tried adding buttermilk to my mashed potatoes! Pinning!

April 26, 2015

Thank you Ashley, I appreciate all the love! I haven’t tried buttermilk either, Angela game me a great idea to try! Glad you like the recipe!!!

Elizabeth says:
    April 22, 2015

This looks so delicious! Pinned.Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle!

Stephanie R says:
    April 19, 2015

Mmmm this looks SO good, I can totally see these mashed potatoes being perfect for on top of some shepherds pie!

felicia says:
    April 19, 2015

This look so good. I am going to have to try it. Thanks for sharing over at the Snickerdoodle Sunday.

Marilyn says:
    April 17, 2015

Buttermilk really does make your mashed potatoes super yummy!

Sinea Pies says:
    April 16, 2015

Yummy potatoes like this are what get me in trouble (weightwise) They are so hard to say “no” to but my family just loves them so I have to make them at least once in a while. I’m pinning this for the next special meal!

April 21, 2015

Haha Sinea! That happens a lot around here, I’m crazy about mashed potatoes. I need to find out if I can find buttermilk here so I can make it and try. Angela made me drool with her recipe!!!
      XOXO and thanks for stopping by!