Easter Milk Truffles {Bolitas de Leche Condensada}

Today I’m sharing an Easter version of a very traditional Venezuelan treat. I’ve had this treat ever since I was a little girl and I’ve always been crazy about it. These are called “bolitas de leche condensada” which means Condensed Milk Balls. It’s like a truffle but made with condensed milk of course LOL That’s why I called it Milk Truffle. It’s So delicious and perfect for kids parties and any afternoons with friends over.

Easter Milk Truffles {Bolitas de Leche Condensada}

Easter Milk Truffles {Bolitas de Leche Condensada} #easterrecipe #eastereggs #milktruffles #bolitasdelechecondensada

In Venezuela kids love this treat and is so common to find them in shops along the roads but lots of bakeries and small shops sell them as well. But if you can make them at home is better right? And if you can dye them and make them egg shaped even better, right?

Recipe-Easter-Milk-Truffles-Bolitas-de-Leche-Condensada

So, Wanna learn how to make these cute Easter Milk Truffles? Then Let’s go!

I have 25 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Easter Milk Truffles {Bolitas de Leche Condensada}

Alison says:
    April 1, 2015

Can you dip these in melted chocolate?

March 29, 2015

wonderful sweet treats for Easter! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

March 26, 2015

I see somebunny’s teeth have been tasting the truffles, lol. Thank you for sharing at Thursday Favorite Things!

Elizabeth says:
    March 25, 2015

Cami, oh these do look divine. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle. Pinned.

Valerie says:
    March 23, 2015

What a great idea these look amazing!

Ashley says:
    March 22, 2015

Hi! Visiting from the Bewitch’ Projects link party. Yum! I love sweetened condensed milk! These look so pretty. Thank you for sharing the recipe!

March 22, 2015

I am not a big fan of cloves either and these milk tuffles sound delish without 🙂 love your pastel colors, like egg shaped sherbet!

Felicia says:
    March 22, 2015

These look so good. I think I might have to put these not the menu for my Easter Party. Thanks for sharing over at the Snickerdoodle Sunday.

Camilla says:
    March 20, 2015

Love these cute pastel coloured eggs and they sound delicious:-)

March 19, 2015

Oh wow, those look absolutely amazing! And they’re gorgeous, too. Love the shaved chocolate nest–what a clever and beautiful presentation. Pinned and shared. I’d love to have you link this project up at the Party Time Link Party, if you have a chance! http://tikkido.com/blog/link-party-36

March 19, 2015

These are completely different from any candy recipe I have seen before. Certainly going to try them!

Ren Behan says:
    March 19, 2015

I absolutely love these, what a clever idea. And such an easy project to make with the kids. I’m off to buy condensed milk and pretty food colouring!

Catherine says:
    March 19, 2015

Dear Cami, These truffles looks wonderful…so pretty and so festive. xo, Catherine

March 18, 2015

These sound totally amazing! I cannot wait to try them 🙂

Marilyn says:
    March 18, 2015

These are so beautiful…I never knew you could make truffles with just 3 ingredients! Thanks for the recipe

March 18, 2015

These are little beauties and I love learning about new traditions. These would bring me fond memories as well!

Susie Gall says:
    March 18, 2015

Hello Cami. When I saw your photo on FB, I wondered exactly what this gorgeous treat was. Your photo brought me in and I’m so glad it did. These Easter Milk Truffles are adorable and I can only imagine how great they taste. Thanks so much for sharing your recipe – these are going on my Easter dessert table this year.

March 18, 2015

Wow these are so interesting! I’ve never heard of these but they look so perfect for Easter, love the chocolate nest too! They look so delicious!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Easter Milk Truffles {Bolitas de Leche Condensada}