Cilantro-Lime Chicken

I don’t know about you but I love chicken but I only eat chicken breast. Sounds silly but I really don’t like the rest LOL. The thing with chicken breast is that it get really dry and sometimes hard to really give them taste. But I love it anyway. Recently in the kitchen with my mom, we were like, what do we do with the chicken?… Then I saw a bowl of limes and I said what if instead of orange that we always use, we use some limes? Mom like the idea and we did it. I remembered I had seen some cilantro-lime chicken recipes before but we decided to go with our ideas.

Cilantro-Lime Chicken

Cilantro-Lime Chicken Recipe #chickenrecipe #cilantrolimerecipe #cilantrolimechickenrecipe

That dish was fun to make because we were using what we had and what we like. So while I was getting the lime juice my mom was chopping the cilantro and so on. And the all of the sudden I remembered the blog I said mom photos!!!! LOL So we started preparing it to share it LOL.

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Cilantro-Lime Chicken

Eliza says:
    March 30, 2015

This looks delicious Camila! Cilantro – or coriander, as we call it – and lime is not a common flavor combo here in Australia, but I think I’ll have to give it a try – sounds so fresh and summery!

Thanks for contributing this post to The Sunday Brunch Magazine.

All the best,

Eliza & Bel x

March 17, 2015

I found this recipe via Showcase Your Talent Thursday at What’s Cooking, Love?

This marinade sounds wonderful. I am pinning this.

March 17, 2015

Thank you so much… So glad you like it! I appreciate you stopping by to check out my recipe!

Karly says:
    March 15, 2015

This looks like an amazing dinner! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!

March 17, 2015

So glad you like this recipe! It’s super tasty! Thanks for stopping by!

March 15, 2015

Mm, I love cilantro lime chicken! I like how simple you made it. Thanks for sharing on Weekend Bites

March 17, 2015

Woot So glad you like it… When I cook with mom, it’s always simple hahaha… We love simple recipes! Tanks for your sweet visit!

Dee says:
    March 11, 2015

That looks so tasty — love that flavor combo too! I’m the same way about chicken — my husband is the only one who prefers the dark meat! Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle! 🙂

March 17, 2015

I love white meat! Chicken and turkey rocks! LOL Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sarah R. says:
    March 8, 2015

Very yum!! This sounds like the perfect week night dinner. Love that you shared this at Snickerdoodle Sunday- hope to see you again later this week when the next party opens!

Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)