Valentine’s Day Origami Fortune Cookies

Hi there! With Valentine’s Day around the corner love starts to inspires us to bring some color and mood to our homes or offices right? So I made some cute origami fortune cookies to decorate mine and I’ll share one with family and friends.

Valentine’s Day Origami Fortune Cookies

Valentine’s Day Origami Fortune Cookies #Tutorial #origamifortunecookies #ValentinesDay

These are super easy and fun to make and you can put inside messages or even treats =D.

What you need:

• Origami paper or any cute thin paper. {3×3 inches – 7.5×7.5 cm}
  • Strip of papers with messages or treats {candies}

You will need sets of 3 papers. I did them with 3 different patterns and colors you can match yours as you like.

IMG_4924

I cut a few strips of paper with messages!

IMG_4945

Take one square with patter facing down and fold on both diagonal axis matching corners and edges. Crease well.

Fold right and left points to met center line.

Unfold and take one corner and fold to meet center line.

IMG_4932

Fold back and you will have something like this:

IMG_4933

That’s it. Repeat with other two squares.

IMG_4938

I have 10 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Valentine’s Day Origami Fortune Cookies

Tess says:
    October 23, 2015

This is adorable! Thank you for sharing! Did you come up with the cute sayings for the inside, or did you find these somewhere on the internet?

October 24, 2015

Hi Tess, Thank you so much for stopping by, I’m so glad you like this! About the messages, some are mine but most of them I found them on Internet. I ran out sayings quick so I asked daddy Google!!! LOL
      Hugs and XOXO

Yanira says:
    February 6, 2015

I get lost on “Insert it through the gap and finally close the last point.” How do I add the third paper?

February 6, 2015

Hi Yanira, Thanks for stooping by and asking! Every piece is aded the same way as the first one… But just that right before you close it inserting the last two points, you insert the message in the gap you have. Then you can close it. Just like you start you finish the origami piece. Hope this make any sense.

January 30, 2015

What a cute and clever idea! My kids will love making these for Valentine’s Day. Thanks for sharing. :o)

January 31, 2015

Yayyy happy that you like it! These are super easy and fun to make with kids!

Amanda says:
    January 29, 2015

My oldest son loves origami so I think I will make these with him! Thank you for sharing!

January 29, 2015

Glad you like these!!! It’s fun to make origami projects with kids!!!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Valentine’s Day Origami Fortune Cookies

1. […] These Origami Fortune Cookies are fun to make for Valentines Day. Follow the link for the tutorial; http://titicrafty.com/2015/01/valentines-day-origami-fortune-cookies/ […]