13 Girly Bedroom Decor Ideas {The Weekly Round Up}

Hi everyone! I’ve been thinking a lot about my girl’s bedroom and how much I need my own place to let my dreams come true. I want my girl to have her own space where she can play, rest, read {when she start reading} and do whatever she feels like doing. Mostly what I want is that she has a place where she feels is HERS, where she can decide what she likes and she doesn’t and where she feels safe and girly. That’s why I made this collection of my favorite girly bedroom decor ideas hoping to be able to make many of them soon.

13 Girly Bedroom Decor Ideas {The Weekly Round Up}

13 Girly Bedroom Decor Ideas {The Weekly Round Up}

The Crafting Nook

I have 23 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 13 Girly Bedroom Decor Ideas {The Weekly Round Up}

November 28, 2015

Hu Marian,

That’s so awesome that you like that room decor. If you want to know details about that specific project you can stop by http://justagirlblog.com and contact Abby. She’s just a sweetheart and I’m sure she will help you in any ways she can. I’m not from USA so I would’t know. I know the suthor of that post, which is not Abby, painted the wall, but maybe Abby knows where you can find a wall decal like that or at least point you out where you could order it!

Sorry I’m not much of a help but I know Abby and I know she might know how to help you!

Isabel says:
      January 9, 2016

Hi I’m looking for a comforter for
      My daughters room, and i loved the comforter you had had with the tree tutorial, do you know where I could buy that comforter?

January 9, 2016

Hi Isabel,
        I really have no idea. I don’t know about details such as that since this post is a Round up of my favorite girly room decor. But I’m sure that if you stoop by her blog and contact Chris, She’ll tell you. If I knew I woudl sure share it with you. Go ahead and contact her!!!
        Thank you for stopping by!

Brigitte says:
    July 27, 2015

WHERE can I find the comforter in the pic of the tree tutorial? Redecorating my daughter’s room and that is EXACTLY what was in my head!

July 28, 2015

Hi Brigitte, I really don’t know! This a Round up of my favorite girly bedroom decor ideas from other bloggers. I didn’t make any of those. But if you jump over that blog and ask her, she will probably tell you!!!
      Thank you so much for stopping by and so happy you liked some ideas!

Ginger says:
    November 19, 2014

Yes, gorgeous! I need to start planning some ideas for my girls’ room. Thanks for linking up to Show Me Saturday!

November 19, 2014

I just love all of these! Thank you so much for linking up at Found & Foraged! Pinned! Hope to see you again Saturday night at 8PM!

November 18, 2014

I love them all! I want to do my room like one of these. Maybe I should be nice enough to let my daughter get some ideas too, lol. Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

November 18, 2014

Great round-up! I’ve pinned quite a few of these spaces… with 3 girls I need all the inspiration I can get! 😀
    Thanks so much for linking up with us at The Makers link party today!

November 27, 2014

I only can imaging having 3 girls! Glad I could share some inspiration to help on the task!
      Thanks for visiting!

Michal says:
    November 17, 2014

We still have to do our daughter’s room. These are beautiful ideas.

November 18, 2014

Thanks Michal, I’m so happy that I could send some inspiration your way!!! Doing our kids room is always such a dream!!!

November 16, 2014

Thanls so much for the invite and for stopping by!

November 15, 2014

These are really cute. I would love to do my daughter’s room but I also kinda want to wait until she outgrows the desire to decorate with enormous Rapunzel wall murals. 🙂 Let us know how it turns out!!

November 16, 2014

Hi Laura, Yeah sometimes I think that too, but I also think they are little for such short time and never go back that why not have the pleasure to create a cure room while they grow! Then we shall see what to do LOL. =D Thanks sor stopping by!

November 15, 2014

Love the painted ceiling look and having a reading corner. I can’t wait until we buy our first home to try out some of these projects. Stopping by from SITS.

November 16, 2014

Hey Elizabeth… I hear ya! I’m in the same desire! Let’s hope we both get it soon!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tammi says:
    November 15, 2014

I love each of these rooms. My daughter is transitioning from a little girl to preteen room. I am sure to use some of these ideas while redoing her room. Thanks!

Stephanie says:
    November 7, 2014

Those are all so cute! My daughter gets a whole new bedroom when we move, and I’ve been planning and plotting on what to do with it. She’s 12 so she’ll have a big say in it, but I still need ideas. I really like the reading nook idea. Thanks for rounding these up!

November 16, 2014

My girl is only 3yo, so I have all th esay for now LOL. Hope your kiddo’s room turns out AWESOME!!!! Thanks for stopping by!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on 13 Girly Bedroom Decor Ideas {The Weekly Round Up}