20 Decadent Cupcake Recipes {The Weekly Round Up}

Ok I have a confession to make, which you probably know by now! I’m getting addicted to cupcakes! I love making cupcakes as much as I’m addicted to mod podge and washi tape LOL. Because of that, I’ve collected these amazing, mouthwatering and decadent cupcake recipes on this issue of our weekly round up.

20 Decadent Cupcake Recipes {The Weekly Round Up}

Decadent Cupcake Recipes {The Weekly Round Up} #cupcakerecipes #decadentcupcakes

The Crafting Nook

I have 9 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 20 Decadent Cupcake Recipes {The Weekly Round Up}

Diane Balch says:
    December 10, 2014

Cupcakes make me happy and your’s make me seriously happy. Pinned. Thanks so much for bringing this to Weekend Bites.

2. WOW…those cupcakes all look incredibly delicious! Thank you for sharing all of this yumminess! PINNED!

December 10, 2014

LOL they are delicious indeed, where to start right??? Thanks so much for your sweet visit and the pin love!

December 2, 2014

Oh wow1 Each one of these is sounds more and more amazing as I scroll through the list! Pinning immediately! Thank you for linking up at the Found and Foraged linky party! We hope to see you again! AND just a heads up, we are partying one day early (Friday 8PM CT) because because InLinkz is doing maintenance right when our party normally goes live. So for one week only, the day is changing.

Raquel says:
    December 2, 2014

I am a big cupcake fan and these look amazing! Could eat every one! 🙂 Stopping by from SITS.

December 2, 2014

LOL I could have them all too! Thanks so much for visiting!

Andrea says:
    November 29, 2014

Oh my goodness! So excited to have found your blog. My family and I have been binge-watching Cupcake Wars and were planning on whipping some up. Thanks for the recipes! Stopping in from SITS. Have a wonderful holiday.

December 2, 2014

Hi Andre! Thanks so much for visiting. I’m glad you could find some inspiration on this post! I’m sure your will turn out awesome!!!

Mitzi says:
    November 13, 2014

YUMMMM!! I have a thing for cupcakes, so this page may not be a good idea for my waistline 🙂