12 Awesome Smokey Eyes Tutorials {The Weekly Round Up}

Hi y’all! Today’s Round up is a little different than usual. Today I let myself gather some tutorials to create awesome smokey eyes because I really suck at it. No no, seriously! I really really don’t know how to create a nice eyes make up so I thought why not a round up about this right???

12 Awesome Smokey Eyes Tutorials {The Weekly Round Up}

12 Awesome Smokey Eyes Tutorials {The Weekly Round Up} #makeup #smokeyeyes

Make up is definitely an art. Is not easy to get a really good look just like that. I mean, maybe to someone else we could manage but doing it on ourselves, OMG! I find that so hard LOL. Believe me I really want to learn how to create all these smokey eyes right away! Hope you like them too.

The Crafting Nook

I have 13 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 12 Awesome Smokey Eyes Tutorials {The Weekly Round Up}

Marica says:
    January 13, 2016

Hi Camila, I spent hours on end roaming online, on beauty, I just love watching smokey eyes tutorials, tips & tricks of how to look Beautiful!!!!! Adore your site, Thanks, by the way Im not a youngster, Im 66!

January 14, 2016

Thank you so much!… I love smokey eye too!!! I’m planing on making a new Round up with new ideas. I can’t get enough of this kind of makeup!

Sinea Pies says:
    November 7, 2014

Camila, I love this! Do you have a favorite brand of eye makeup? I need to find something that goes on smooth but doesn’t flake all over my face. It needs to stay put. Any advice would be much appreciated (you did share this on Wonderful Wednesday right? If not, next week stop by?)

November 16, 2014

Hi Sinea… I’m not that expert on makeup stuff, so I can’t really recommend a brand. I did find one that I love because each package comes with 3 different combinations for a great smokey eyes… I’ve never got it right yet LOL. The brand’s name is PHYSICIANS FORMULA. I found it in Target and Bed Bath & Beyond. I love the NUDE one but I also have other ones that are super! Hope I helped a bit!

November 7, 2014

I love a good smokey eye! Too bad I always end up looking like a raccoon, haha! Thanks for sharing. Hopping over from the SITS girls link up 🙂

November 16, 2014

hahahaha don’t say that LOL! You made laugh too much! Thanks so much for stopping by and make me smile!

Dee says:
    November 2, 2014

This is a great roundup. I’m always looking for makeup help, especially with the holiday season coming up. Thanks for sharing at Snickerdoodle Sunday! 🙂

Kimberlee says:
    November 2, 2014

Thanks for sharing these – I like seeing the visual of how to. Applying eye makeup is definitely an art and takes practice to make it look good. Stopping by from Snickerdoodle Sunday link up.

November 2, 2014

OMG this is amaaaaazing! So glad I found you at the SITS blogging linkup! I’m pinning this for the 1000s of times I will need to reference it in the future! 🙂

November 2, 2014

Thank you Sammy! I can definitely use these too. I’m lucky if I get the liner right!!!
      XOXO thanks for stopping by!

Sharon Lopez says:
    October 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing these awesome make up ideas. I can’t wait to try it. Have a Happy Halloween!

November 1, 2014

Yayyy glad you like them!!!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on 12 Awesome Smokey Eyes Tutorials {The Weekly Round Up}

1. […] my go to combination, but what I like most about this neutral look is that it can be paired with a smoky eye without my makeup looking over done. The Too Faced lipstick is more of a lip butter so it […]