20 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts & Treats

Hello lovely readers! Today I brought another Pumpkin Round up! But this time is to make you drool LOL. Consider yourself warned!… I’ve collected some delicious pumpkin desserts and treats recipes to get you in a fall hungry mood!!!

20 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts & Treats

20 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts & Treats recipes that will make you drool this Fall!

I have no idea where to start… If I could I would make them all. After checking them out let me know which one id your favorite and which one you would make first!

STREUSEL TOPPED PUMPKIN PIE by The Girl Who Ate Everything

Mini pumpkin pie croissants by Shaken Together

Pumpkin Dream Cake by The Novice Chef

Pumpkin Silk Pie Recipe by The Gunny Sack

Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream Recipe by Cincy Shopper

Pumpkin Cupcakes with Caramel Frosting by Kitchen Connections

SALTED CARAMEL PUMPKIN PARFAITS by Love Grows Wild

Ooooh  Aren’t these pumpkin desserts recipes the yummiest ever???? Aren’t you super inspired already? What do you think???

Make sure to check out Dana’s post by clicking on the image below. And Also make sure to check back each Thursday for another round up posts

Cinnamon_RU

Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:

25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes.

20 Delicious Cookie Recipes with Chocolate

26 Beautiful and Inspiring Spring Wreaths.

25 Mouthwatering Oreo Recipes.

15 Decadent Stuffed Brownies

20 of my Favorite Mother’s Day Desserts

12 Summer Fruit Cakes

I have 19 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 20 Delicious Pumpkin Desserts & Treats

Diane Balch says:
    September 24, 2014

Some really amazing pumpkin treats here. I pinned this to a round up board. Thanks for bringing this by Weekend Bites.

September 24, 2014

OH.MY.STARS! Do I HAVE to choose??? ;-} I wouldn’t know where to begin either…they all look fabulous. Thanks for sharing this great list with us at Weekend Potluck. We’d love it if you’d link back to the party within your post. Please share with us again soon.

September 22, 2014

You are making me so hungry! Pinned. Hugs! Lou Lou Girls

Diana says:
    September 20, 2014

Wow these all look so amazing, that ice cream pie and those s’mores cupcakes…yum! I have a can of pumpkin puree and chocolate chips sitting in my cabinet….need to get baking!! Found you from AKA Designs link up! 🙂

AnnMarie says:
    September 19, 2014

Yum, I don’t know where to start either! All of them look exceptionally good. Pinning this for future reference!

Elizabeth says:
    September 18, 2014

Oh my! So super delicious Pinned and thank you for gathering!

Nina says:
    September 18, 2014

Wow, what an amazing collection of pumpkin recipes! Thanks for sharing and thanks for joining the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop at Katherine’s Corner. Don’t know where to start but I think I pick one or two of these recipes and try them out on my family. Hope to catch up with you next week at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop! Nina @ mamas*little*Treasures

September 17, 2014

YAY pumpkin!! These all look beyond delicious and I am thrilled to see my brownie bites and mini pumpkin pie croissants included!

September 17, 2014

Hey Keri, Oh yeah those are amazing, how not to include them? Yummm Thanks so much for sharing such yummy recipes!

Diane Roark says:
    September 16, 2014

I love all these pumpkin recipes. Thank you so much for stopping by Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop and linking up tonight. I am featuring this post on my Facebook and Google + pages tonight.
    Blessings,
    Diane Roark

Farrah says:
    September 13, 2014

I feel like I’ve pinned and gone to heaven. Thank you for sharing all of these via SITS!

Elizabeth says:
    September 13, 2014

Oh my goodness. Another hit. I just wish I had the time to make all of these!! Yummo!! Pinned again.

12. These all look solo sooooo good! Love this round up!

September 11, 2014

Ohhh they look good indeed, these ladies are the best!!! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!!!
      xoxo

September 12, 2014

Thanks so much Sophia!!! Glad you like them!

Marilyn says:
    September 11, 2014

OMG this roundup is amazing ’cause I LOVE pumpkin! I think I”ll try the pumpkin pie ice cream first!

September 11, 2014

I know right??? I’m glad you know which one to make first because all this drooling is not letting me choose LOL. Thanks so much for stopping by!