Orange Cake with Nutella Glaze

Hello everyone! How do you feel about some delicious dessert or afternoon treat? I made this yummy orange cake covered with an amazing nutella glaze and it turned out so good that it didn’t last the second day!

Orange Cake with Nutella Glaze

Orange Cake with Nutella Glaze #OrangeCake #NutellaGlaze #Nutellarecipe

It’s fairly easy to make and you won’t believe how moist and delicious it is. It’s perfect for birthday parties, tea parties, or just any time treat for the family!

I have 32 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Orange Cake with Nutella Glaze

Karina says:
    October 12, 2016

Hi! I really prefer using butter instead vegetable oil. Is there any way I can replace the vegetable oil with butter?

October 13, 2016

To be really honest I don’t know. I have never done it, not even thought about it. The butter has this specific taste that I’m not entirely sure if it would also modify the orange taste. I learned to make this recipe with my mom when I was really young and have never modify it one bit so I don’t think I can be much of a help. You may need to try and see if it works with melted butter but as I said I have never done it so I have no idea what outcome might be!

Sorry about that.

Min sulaiman says:
    September 30, 2015

Dear Cami, tried this recipe twice and absolutely loved it but both took almost 60 minutes to bake.

September 30, 2015

Thank you for letting me know this. It might be something about ovens being different. I have baked that cake several times, is one of my family favorites and I’ve never baked for more than 45 minutes. But I’ll edit the recipe and say that baking time may vary from 45 to 60 minutes so more people know. It’s good to have feedback so I know how the recipe behaves to different people. THANK YOU!!! I’m editing it now!!!
      Hugs!

Min sulaiman says:
        September 30, 2015

Dear cami, tq for replying so quickly. I’ll be trying again the recipe this weekend but i cannot seem to get to the recipe when i go to ur website.

September 30, 2015

Oh dear!!! There was a mistake in the link click to continue reading! It’s fixed now!!! Thanks again for taking the time to let me know things so I can fix them!
          Hope you your cake turns out even better than mine!!!

Min sulaiman says:
            September 30, 2015

Tq dearie for fixing the link. What a relief!yes hopefully the cake will turn out better than before. Its 11.35pm now in malaysia so im gonna getcsome beauty sleep. Hugs to u too.

Teri says:
    October 9, 2014

If I used two shallow 9 inch pans, how would I change the cooking time, if at all?

Adrienne says:
    September 10, 2014

This looks amazing! My family would gobble it up before I even had a chance to have a bite. We go through nutella like crazy in our house. Thanks for liking up to the Be. YOU. tiful link party 🙂

September 12, 2014

hahaha That is what happened here! I barely could taste it! You will love this glaze it really tastes as nutella =D haha it’s almost only nutella LOL. Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

Diane Balch says:
    September 7, 2014

I’ve never seen this combination of flavors, but I think it’s brilliant. PInned.

September 8, 2014

Thanks Diane! Glad you like it and hope you try it… It’s amazing!

September 5, 2014

Oh sounds and looks delish! I would have to have at least two slices to decide if it is worth eating lol. Thanks for sharing this orange cake with nutella glaze with us! nom nom nom

September 6, 2014

hahaha Thanks so much Ladies! Glad you like it!!!
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

Winnie says:
    September 5, 2014

Super gorgeous cake!!
    Looks DELICIOUS

September 6, 2014

Coming from you is a total compliment!!! Thanks so much!!!
      Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

September 5, 2014

I’ve never tried mixing orange and Nutella flavours before – I bet the result is amazing! And I love how tall your cake is – mine never turn out that huge. I’ll definitely have to try out your recipe 🙂

September 6, 2014

It’s amazing indeed Girl!!! You should definitely try it!!! Thanks so much for stooping by! happy to have you visiting!

Nici says:
    September 3, 2014

Oh, Cami! This cake looks amazing! I love the flavors you put together! I’d be thrilled if you linked this up to my Creative Ways Link Party that goes live tonight at 8pm central. Hope to see you there!
    Blessings,
    Nici

ang says:
    September 3, 2014

wow that looks fabulous!!!

Anne says:
    September 3, 2014

these are two of my all-time favorite flavors! And I think orange is such a great alternative for pumpkin shaped cakes, instead of everything pumpkin flavored! Can’t wait to try it!

September 3, 2014

hahaha Thanks so much!!!! =D It was indeed!

September 3, 2014

haha maybe that inspire you to go and make one!!! You are going to love it!

September 3, 2014

Thanks so much Michelle! You have no idea how good it is and I added so much nutella that it actually taste as Nutella… Yummmm

Lolly Jane says:
    August 30, 2014

Looks amazing. Shared on our site & pinned!
    xo

September 3, 2014

Yayyyyy Thanks so much, How cool and honored!!!! Hope you are having a great week!

fabulosa says:
    August 27, 2014

Lo voy a hacer para mi nieta que le fascina el postre y si es de Nutella mas. Se ve delicioso y las fotos te quedaron bellas!!

September 3, 2014

Ah que bien, entonces esta torta le va a encantar!!! Gracias por visitarme y me encanta que te gusten mis fotos!
      Besos miles

August 27, 2014

Great post! I love orange cakes with chocolate icing so this one with Nutella would be awesome. I have never tried a Nutella glaze before – can’t wait to try!