Fruit Smoothie Popsicles

Hello my friends! Do you remember my Pineapple Strawberry banana smoothie I shared recently? Well I made a lot and I had some leftover and I didn’t want to throw it away so I made these fun fruit smoothie popsicles =D. Let me tell you this: IT WAS YUMMMMY!!! With summer here and all this hot weather there is nothing better than some delicious and refreshing posicles!

Fruit Smoothie Popsicles

Fruit Smoothie Popsicles Recipe

This is the easiest recipe ever LOL and kids loooove it, smoothie popsicles are so tasty. My brother almost didn’t let my girl taste it LOL.

Following the same instructions fro my smoothie:

Ingredients:

• 400 gr Fresh strawberries.
  • 1-2 bananas
  • 3 slices pineapple
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 cup ice {or more if you want.}

Directions:

Pour the smoothie into the popsicle molds and put in the fridge for about 2 hours or more. Thats all there is to it…

Fruits-Smoothie-Popsicles-Recipe-Yummy

Fruits-Smoothie-Popsicles-Easy-Recipe

Yummy-Fruits-Smoothie-Popsicles-Recipe

It couldn’t be simpler than that, right???? What do you think???

Enjoy!

Fruit Smoothie Popsicles

Prep time
Total time

Author:
Recipe type: Dessert
Ingredients
  • 400 gr Fresh strawberries.
  • 1-2 bananas
  • 3 slices pineapple
  • 3 tbsp sugar
  • 1 cup water
  • 2 cup ice {or more if you want.}
Instructions
  1. In a blender mix all the ingredients until ice is completely crushed. It might be tricky because of the lack of liquids but it will mix.
  2. Pour the smoothie into the popsicle molds and put in the fridge for about 2 hours or more. Thats all there is to it...

I have 18 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Fruit Smoothie Popsicles

Jerri says:
    July 10, 2015

I love homemade popsicles! These look great!

I’d love for you to share with us at our Friday Favorites party!

July 10, 2015

Thank you so much Jerri! Glad you like this! Thanks also for the invite!!! XOXO

July 8, 2015

This look super tasty and a fun variation to the Popsicles I’ve been making. I bet my boys would love them! Thanks for sharing them at the Hit Me With Your Best Shot Link Party. Hope you are having an Awesome week!
    ~Ariean

July 8, 2015

This is a great way to use leftover of the smoothie {or make some specially for popsicles of course!}…. I made way too much and before throw it away and I thought of popsicles and WOW they turned out so good!!!
      Thank you for stopping by!

July 7, 2015

We love making home made popsicles and I’m always on the look out for a new recipe. Thanks for sharing!

July 7, 2015

Yayyy Glad you like this… it was so good! Didn’t last much =(…
      Thanks for your sweet visit!

July 31, 2014

Also, this is going to be my featured post on this week’s Let’s Get Real party.

August 1, 2014

Yayyyy Thanks so much, how exciting! Woot!

Diane Balch says:
    July 30, 2014

I love the idea of pineapple and strawberry together. Pinned.

August 1, 2014

Woot! Thanks so much Diane! Those go so good together!

July 30, 2014

Hi Camila – What a simple and perfect idea! Thanks so much for sharing with the Let’s Get Real Party. I am pinning it to our group board.

We are starting a Facebook group for Let’s Get Real bloggers as a place where we can get to know each other a bit better and support each other’s blogs. We would love to have you join. If you’re interested, please send the email address for your personal FB page (we aren’t able to add people from their blog pages) to me at gc @ calmhealthysexy.com and I will send you an invitation to the group.

August 1, 2014

Thanks so much for stopping by and the invite! So appreciated! I’ll make sure to stop by as soon as I settle!… I’m in a moving transition =P.
      XOXO and have a wonderful weekend!

Danielle says:
    July 22, 2014
      July 25, 2014

Thanks so much Danielle for stopping by. I’m loving your blog =D. Thanks so much for the invitation to guest post woot!
      Have a wonderful week!

Kimberlee says:
    July 19, 2014

What a great idea – taking the leftover smoothie and making it into a popsicle..

July 20, 2014

ha ha yeah! why waste it right??? why not make something fun??? Glad you like this idea! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!