14 DIY Painted Fabric Home Decor {The Weekly Round up}

Hello everyone! Who doesn’t like the option of having the decor we want without having to go to hundreds places looking for the perfect one?… I bet you all are saying ME ME ME!… That’s why today I’ve collected 14 great DIY painted fabric home decor. There is too much inspiration out there and we can have the decor we want.

14 DIY Painted Fabric Home Decor {The Weekly Round up}

14 DIY Painted Fabric Home Decor {The Weekly Round up}

I’m loving all these amazing, creatives and clever painted fabric solutions! Most of them inexpensive and look so great! Check them out! Please make sure that if you want to Pin something you like do from the source and not from here =D

Spray Painting Fabric by The Happier Homemaker

DIY Fabric Paint Striped Chair by Live Love DIY

DIY Painted Geometric Rug by I Dig Pinterest

How to Make Outdoor Curtains for less than $10 by The Tiny Sidekick.

DIY Two Layer Stenciled Pillow by Just us 4.

DECOUPAGE NAPKINS AND CUPCAKE STAND by Life in Velvet.

Easy Polka Dot Painted Pillows by The Tiny Sidekick.

DIY Painterly Duvet Cover by 4 Men 1 Lady

Pretty in Pastels: DIY Confetti-Style Duvet Cover by Brit+Co

I’LL-DO-IT-MYSELF TABLECLOTH by Yellow Brick Home

Polka-Dot Painted Curtains by The Tiny Sidekick

DIY BUNTING TABLECLOTH by The Sweetest Occasion.

Painted Herringbone Pattern by Centsational Girl.

ALSO

Sew and Paint Your Own Duvet Cover by The Sewing Rabbit.

What do you think????  Aren’t these painted fabric home decor AMAZING???  I love them =D

Make sure to check out Dana’s post by clicking on the image below. And Also make sure to check back each Thursday for another round up posts

SRU

Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:

25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes.

20 Delicious Cookie Recipes with Chocolate

26 Beautiful and Inspiring Spring Wreaths.

25 Mouthwatering Oreo Recipes.

15 Decadent Stuffed Brownies

20 of my Favorite Mother’s Day Desserts

12 Summer Fruit Cakes

I have 15 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 14 DIY Painted Fabric Home Decor {The Weekly Round up}

July 14, 2014

Hi Cami – So pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with the Let’s Get Real party. I’m pinning this to our group board.

July 14, 2014

Thanks so much, glad you like it. Have a wonderful week!

July 13, 2014

Great roundup! I would have never thought to sew and paint my own duvet, but what a perfect way to personalize a space! I’ll be pinning this post!!

July 14, 2014

I’m loving that idea too Lynday! the water color-like is amazing, isn’t it? Thanks so much for stopping by!
      HUGS

Cynthia says:
    July 11, 2014

Love the custom touches. So cute and perfect for brightening up a room with fabric you wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else. Thank you for linking at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you again next weekend.

July 14, 2014

Hi Cynthia! Oh yes all these ideas are so unique! I so want to make many of them. I love decorating and making home with my own hands and these ladies are such an awesome inspiration!
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

July 11, 2014

Yayyy Glad you like it. Same here I want to make so many of them LOL. Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

Heather says:
    July 7, 2014

I am absolutely going to try this with those sad looking chair cushions that are sitting on my front porch right this minute!

July 9, 2014

Oooh I’m glad you got some inspiration from this round up!… There is nothing better than a revamp once in a while right? Thanks so much for stopping by!

July 7, 2014

Happy dance over here and a big thank you for including me 3 times on this list. There is a chance I’m addicted to painting fabric! Hope you are doing well Cami!

July 7, 2014

HA HA Your painted crafts are too good to not be included! I love them Specially the pillowcases. Once I finally settle I’m so making those things to my girl’s room! You are a source of lots of inspiration!!!

Christine @ One TIPsy Chick says:
    July 3, 2014

Love these! I just painted a lampshade this week because I couldn’t find one in the color I needed!

July 4, 2014

Seee? That’s what I was talking about. Sometimes it’e easier making something the way we want it than going around trying to find it. LOL I’m so in love with the watercolor cover duvet! Thanks so much for visting!