16 DIY Nautical Home Decor {The Weekly Round Up}

Summer means beach in my head. And whenever we think in beach the nautical theme and colors come to mind. I really love nautical decorations and let me tell you there are so many AWESOME nautical home decor that you can so make it yourself that is so hard to choose where to start.

16 DIY Nautical Home Decor {The Weekly Round Up}

DIY Nautical Home Decor {The Weekly Round Up}

All these ideas and home decor details are amazing. These ladies are a huge source of inspiration and they really rock!. If I ever live on close to a beach or at least with 4 seasons, I would so decorate like these ladies did.

So, Let’s Get inspired with all these DIY Nautical Home Decor

I have 20 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 16 DIY Nautical Home Decor {The Weekly Round Up}

Shambray says:
    July 25, 2014

I love anything nautical. So this was heaven to look through! Thanks for sharing these great ideas!

July 25, 2014

I’m super glad you enjoy this Round up… THese are heaven indeed!!!
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

July 25, 2014

Thanks Lauren! Yes that one is too cute indeed! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Erica says:
    July 22, 2014

Great round-up! Definitely love that master bedroom from The Thinking Closet 🙂

July 25, 2014

That one is one of my favorite too Erica! I love nautical look! Thanks so much for the sweet visit!

July 22, 2014

Beach house bedroom by Thistlewood Farm! Love nautical stuff!

July 25, 2014

Thanks Tina, I love Nautical stuff too. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and checking out these great creations!

Lauren says:
    July 22, 2014

Love all of these nautical decorating ideas! I have a boy’s bedroom to design and this post has loads of cute ideas!

*Happy to visit from SITS*

July 25, 2014

Hi Lauren! Whenever we get the chance to make a nautical room I will! I love it too! Thanks so much for stopping by!

July 20, 2014

I love your happy spot! I am so glad I discovered your blog today! I added a link to your party and began following you on social media! I look forward to seeing more great ideas here on your blog!

July 20, 2014

Thanks so much Chloe! I’m really hapy to have you joining in! I’ll make sure to return the love!!!

July 18, 2014

Thank you so much for including my rope anchor! And I can’t see Lauren’s bedroom featured enough – it’s one of my all time favorites!

July 20, 2014

We definitely agree there! Lauren’s is one my gaves too!… Too much love in there! Thanks so much for stopping by Melissa! Glad you enjoyed the round up!

Meagan B. says:
    July 17, 2014

These are lovely! I happen to have a nautical cane chair makeover and a nautical school desk makeover on my blog – you should check it out and maybe add it to your next roundup 😉

July 20, 2014

I’ll sure check it out Maegan! Thanks so much for stopping by and so sad that I couldn’t include yours but I’ll definitely check them out!

July 17, 2014

I LOVE this round up!! I’m switching my house over to a more beachy/nautical theme and these are some great inspirations!! Thanks!!

July 17, 2014

Hey Courtney! I’m loving these ideas too and I can’t wait to see what you are making… You are such a great inspiration too! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

July 17, 2014

Oh wow! So honored that you would feature our master bedroom, Cami…and I am SO pinning this amazing round-up. It’s right up my nautical alley. 😉

July 17, 2014

How could you even think I wouldn’t include it??? ha ha ha yours is one my very favorite! As usual you are such an inspiration!!! I LOVE ever little detail you added. as I said before it can be felt all the love you put into it!

Hugs and lots of XOXO my sweet friend!