DIY DSLR Camera Pouch

Hi lovely readers, don’t worry! this Camera Pouch post is only temporarily unavailable…

It’s currently under revision.

If you are interested in Camera accessories check out my

DIY Camera Strap!

Be back soon!

I have 23 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on DIY DSLR Camera Pouch

B says:
    February 10, 2015

I look forward to seeing the new pattern. I want to make this! Great website too!

February 20, 2015

Hi B, Thanks… I’ll be working on it. It’s just that there has been so much going on around here and I haven’t been able to finish this one. The previews one I had to remove it but I’ll publish the new one soon!!! =D
      Thanks so much for the support!

Nicole says:
    December 15, 2014

I saw this on Pinterest and thought to make one for Christmas. When do you think the post will be back up?

December 21, 2014

Hi, I’m going to modify it and re-make it because someone told me she had patent and copyrights over the {almost} same pouch. I didn’t copy it or steal it but she payed dirty and I had to remove the post. The one I’m creating is even cuter so hang on that I’m sure you will love it too!!!
      XOXO and thanks so much for stopping by and for liking my pouch!

Amy says:
    September 6, 2014

Cute pouch! It looks a lot like my Camera Coat! Are you working with them? Such a great product!

September 8, 2014

Hi Amy, no, I’m not working with them but I know them and I have spoken with Emily, we coincidentally got similar final products but they are different patterns. I wish I knew her before taking the trouble of making one, I love every one of her styles! Definitely an awesome product! =D
      Thanks for stopping by!

Shannon says:
    August 22, 2014

I was wondering if you make another would you do a video. I made one today and I think there must be an easier way to attach the side panel to the top and bottom. Mine came out smaller than my dslr also and I did a very small seam allowance. Not sure what I did but one looks like the camera shape- lol

September 3, 2014

If I make another one, I’ll keep in mind your comments. I really don’t know what hapened, maybe your camera is bigger than mine? Or did you resize the pattern to fit media? those things could affect the final result… Maybe you can leave an extra seam allowance. I mean, once you cut the pattern and place it on the fabric, leave extra 1/2 inch, maybe it will help. Let me know your thoughts!
      HUGS

July 20, 2014

Thanks so much T’onna!!!! glad you like it!

July 17, 2014

Thanks Carrie!It is indeed! Now I don’t get worry when I put in my bag!!! =D Thanks so much for stopping by! Always great to have you!

July 16, 2014

awesome bag! Love how it exactly mimics the camera shape. I would have put the purple out though cause you know I love purple!! You are so creative! I appreciate your sharing with us! M

July 17, 2014

ha ha I know purple is your color! I bet you can find a stripped or chevron in purple and it would be AWESOME!!!! ha ha! Thanks so much for such sweet compliments you are the sweetest! It’s always so nice to have you!

July 16, 2014

I really really need one of these camera pouches! Thanks for much for sharing on Show-Licious! Pinning to the party board!
    ~ Ashley

July 17, 2014

Woot Thanks so much for your sweet visit and the pin is so much appreciated!

Melinda says:
    July 15, 2014

Hi I so need this for our camera.

The link to pattern did not work. It was a link for something else. Could you check? I have the sewing machine out this week and working on several projects and want to add this one to my list.

thanks!

July 16, 2014

Hi Melinda, Thanks so much for letting me know it was a wrong file. I fixed it. At least I think so LOL. Please let me know if it’s the right one now! Thanks again for the patience and I’m super glad you like my pouch yayyyy!!!

Melinda says:
        July 16, 2014

Camila,
        It worked! Thanks for the quick turnaround. i needed this last week on vacation! LOL.
        I’ll try to send photo when done.

July 17, 2014

I’m really happy that now it worked!!! and yesss pleaseeee I would love to see photos, I’m sure it will be awesome!!!! =D Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know!

July 9, 2014

Thanks Naznin! My camera so needed it! I had her neglected in my purse LOL now she’s protected {yes my Cam is a SHE LOL, it’s my other baby}

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on DIY DSLR Camera Pouch