16 Yummy Pineapple Recipes {The Weekly Round Up}

In summer all we can think of is ways of having fun and stay fresh right?… One of my favorite fruits for that is Pineapple and there are so many delicious things we can make with it. That’s why today I brought a collection of 16 delicious pineapple recipes for our weekly round up!

16 Yummy Pineapple Recipes {The Weekly Round Up}

16 Yummy Pineapple Recipes {The Weekly Round Up}

Pineapple is one of the most versatile fruits I’ve ever seen. From salty delicious dishes to refreshing desserts and treats. Possibilities are endless and I LOVE it. I recentlu shared a really delicious smoothie made with strawbery, banana and of course pineapple and let me tell you it’s TOO delicious!

Tropical Slush by Favorite Family Recipes.

Pineapple Tequila Sorbet by Refinery29

Pineapple Pudding by Granny’s Down Home Sassy Southern Cooking

Ho-Co-Fro-Yo (aka: Homemade Coconut Frozen Yoghurt) & Pineapple Sorbet Icy Poles by Adeline & Lumiere

FROZEN YOGURT RECIPE WITH PINEAPPLE AND COCONUT by Food Faith Fitness

Pineapple Mint Granita by Around My Family Table

Pineapple Sorbet Recipe by Awesome Cuisine

Pineapple Juice Fruit Infused Popsicle’s by Homespun with Love.

Hawaiian Trifle by Gourmet Mommy.

Pina Colada Smoothie by Bakedbree

Pineapple Mousse Parfait by Easy Yummy Cookery

Rhubarb-Wrapped Pineapple Mousse Cake by Sprinkle Bakes

ALSO

Mango Pineapple Popsicles by Heidi at Hot Coupon World.

Simply Pineapple Popsicles by Corinna Johnson at Food Squidoo.

Aren’t these pineapple recipes mouthwatering??? Hey I’m drooling here!!!

Make sure to check out Dana’s post by clicking on the image below. And Also make sure to check back each Thursday for another round up posts

KRU

Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:

25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes.

20 Delicious Cookie Recipes with Chocolate

26 Beautiful and Inspiring Spring Wreaths.

25 Mouthwatering Oreo Recipes.

15 Decadent Stuffed Brownies

20 of my Favorite Mother’s Day Desserts

12 Summer Fruit Cakes

I have 23 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 16 Yummy Pineapple Recipes {The Weekly Round Up}

Diane Balch says:
    July 23, 2014

Pinned to a round up collection… perfect summer. Thanks for bringing this collection to foodie friday.

July 25, 2014

Thanks so much for stopping by Diane… Oh yess Pineapple is perfect for these hot days!!!
      Have a great weekend!

Cynthia says:
    July 18, 2014

Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits. So many great recipes here but I must say that the Tropical Slush and Summer Pineapple Salad are calling my name. Yum! Thank you for linking at the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you again next week.

July 20, 2014

ha ha oh yes those recipe are really something Cynthia! I really need to try quite some of them! Thanks so much for stopping by. It’s always great to have you over!

Sonya says:
    July 17, 2014

So many yummy pineapple recipes. I would love to try the pineapple popsicle recipes.

July 17, 2014

Hi Sonya! Oh yes the popsicles must be so good! I’m looking forward to making them too! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love!

July 17, 2014

Yayy Thanks Roxy! I don’t know where to start, I want to try them all! ha ha. Thanks for stopping by!

Erlene says:
    July 16, 2014

Love pineapple and this roundup is fantastic. I really want to try the mousse. Pinned.

July 17, 2014

Oooh the mouse… OMG every time someone mention one of the recipes here I feel like I need to try them… I’ll have to figure out how to make them all without gaining so many pounds LOL. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Corrinna says:
    July 13, 2014

Thanks so much for featuring my pineapple popsicles in such a fantastic collection of pineapple recipes! Have a great week and I hope you are enjoying the sunshine!

6. Yum, these all look so good! Especially the Rhubarb-Wrapped Pineapple Mousse Cake…I would make that just because it is so pretty!! Thanks for sharing 🙂

July 14, 2014

oh yeah those are so pretty!!!! These ladies ROCK!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love!

Carisa Smith says:
    July 11, 2014

My husband loves all things pineapple. I’m going to have to try some of these out!!!

July 11, 2014

Hi Carisa, ha ha same here… my hubby could open up a pineapple and eat it all LOL so any or all of these could make him happy! Glad you found it inspiring!

Cathy says:
    July 11, 2014

Mmmm pineapple is seriously the perfect summer fruit! Hands down! I love pineapple–I even just drink straight up pineapple juice on occasion, so I loved this post! Stumbled it!

July 11, 2014

I agree… perfect fruit for summer! ha ha there’s nothing like a cold pineapple juice Yummmm!!!!

July 11, 2014

Yayyyyy!!! Pineapple ROCKS!!!! LOL. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Heidi says:
    July 10, 2014

What a great collection of yummy pineapple recipes! Thanks for featuring our recipe for Pineapple Mango Popsicles too!

July 11, 2014

You popsicles are so yummm!!!! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!

July 11, 2014

Hey Taylor, Your frozen yogurt looks so yummm… hard not to include it!