12 Summer Fruit Cakes {The Weekly Round Up}

Hello everyone! Today I’ve collected 12 delicious and mouthwatering summer fruit cakes to inspire you all to make some yummy treats this summer!… I’m particularly attracted to Lemon and orange ones… Actually I’ll share with you very soon an orange cake I made recently Yummm but for now let’s get hungry with these!

12 Summer Fruit Cakes {The Weekly Round Up}

12 Summer Fruit Cakes {The Weekly Round Up}

Fruits and cakes go so well together I really love it! I must tell you you will drool over these… I know because I am. Summer makes us very thirsty and any fruit can bring some freshness and a nice feeling so why not mix it with a yummy cake, right?

Lemon Blueberry Layer Cake by Sally’s Baking Addiction

Apple Pecan Dump Cake by The Frugal Girls

Lemon Thyme Cake by Spoon Fork Bacon

Strawberry Cheesecake Jelly Roll Cake by Hungry Gems

Skinny Cherry Poke Cakeby Yummy Healthy Easy

Pina Colada Poke Cake by Kitchen Meets Girl

Caramel Banana Nut Poke Cake by Six Sister’s Stuff

Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake by Noble Pig

Coconut and Lemon Poke Cake by Taste and Tell

Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake by Big J Little J

Skinny Orange Dreamsicle Cake by High Hills & Grills

Cherry Almond Cake by Lick the Bowl Good

ALSO..

Pineapple Dump Cake Recipes by Buzzle

So, What do you think about all these yummy desserts???? Aren’t they super deliciously amazing? I’m so drooling, don’t you???

Make sure to check out Dana’s post by clicking on the image below. And Also make sure to check back each Thursday for another round up posts

surpriseRU

Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:

25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes.

20 Delicious Cookie Recipes with Chocolate

26 Beautiful and Inspiring Spring Wreaths.

25 Mouthwatering Oreo Recipes.

15 Decadent Stuffed Brownies

20 of my Favorite Mother’s Day Desserts

20 Red, White & Blue Patriotic Crafts

I have 14 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 12 Summer Fruit Cakes {The Weekly Round Up}

Hil says:
    August 3, 2015

Those look delicious! I can’t wait to try them.

Janie says:
    October 7, 2014

Having read this I believed it was really informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and energy
    to put this information together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Diane Balch says:
    June 26, 2014

Pinned these to a round up board. Thanks for sharing them on foodie friday.

June 27, 2014

Thanks so much! I so appreciate it!!!

caitlin says:
    June 26, 2014

That Lemon and Thyme cake looks to die for! Thanks for sharing with us at the Be.You.Tiful Link Party!

June 27, 2014

Oh yeah that one is too much too! LOL. Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

June 26, 2014

You are making me crave cakes now and it is 6 in the morning. l Thanks for sharing these on Foodie Friends Friday and I hope that you will join us again this week.

June 27, 2014

I know right? I can’t see that post without drool! I so need to make like half of those cakes LOL. Thanks so much for stooping by and leaving some love!

June 19, 2014

love fruit cakes! Love cake, love fruit, why not mix together? These looks so yummy and scrumptious I think I already gained 5 pounds just looking! Thanks for sharing with us, Millie

June 23, 2014

hahahaha that is so true… mixing both together is the best idea ever!!! Love them and glad you like them too!!!

7. Oh my….those all look so mouthwatering!! I especially love the lemon and orange cakes too. Thanks for sharing such wonderful recipes!

June 23, 2014

They do indeed! Glad you like them… Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

Adrienne says:
    June 13, 2014

Hey Cami,

My mouth is watering over here now. You shouldn’t have done that. Anything with coconut, I’m there. Almost all of them I would love to try but the Pina Colada Poke cake would be one I would want to do like now. The apple pecan dump would be next. I like lemon cakes but not lemon and the orange cycle sounds darn good too.

Okay, I’m in and thanks for sharing these. Looks like we have some new recipes to try.

Have a great weekend my wonderful friend.

~Adrienne

June 14, 2014

Lovely friend Andrienne,

How nice to have you here!… I agree with you that those coconut cakes must definitely be too good!… I’m still drooling here I have to try some too. I’m a really huge fan of citrus cakes so probably I’ll go first for those with lemon and orange LOL.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for visiting!