Pretty and Easy Pillowcase Dress with Pattern

Hello friends! I’, so excited to have you here!. Today I’m sharing another cute sewing project or you. Seems like I’m becoming a fan them, remember my Mommy and Em’s Coordinated Aprons??? So cute, right? Now I’m sharing this pretty and easy pillowcase dress I made for my little girl. I used an actual pillowcase LOL can you believe it???. I’m so in love with the the dress and Emma too!.

Pretty and Easy Pillowcase Dress with Pattern

DIY Pretty and Easy Pillowcase Dress with Pattern

I made this pillowcase dress super quick. It’s really easy to make, you don’t have to be a pro to make it, believe me I’m not even close to be a pro LOL.

Want to check out the easies Pillowcase Dress ever???

I have 36 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Pretty and Easy Pillowcase Dress with Pattern

1. that is super cute! Thanks for linking up with the Let’s Get Real party!

May 31, 2016

Thank you Lots!!!!

Jaclyn says:
    May 21, 2016

I can’t believe you made this dress! It is SUPER cute. And your model is a cutie too!

May 31, 2016

Awwww Thank you so so much Jaclyn!!! I’m so glad you like it. It’s so super easy to make!

September 3, 2014

hahaha Thanks so much =D… She definitely is!
      HUGS

June 12, 2014

This is SO cute with the pocket in the front! I love clothing refashions, I’m working on a few right now for summer actually. Have a great day!

June 12, 2014

Hi Laura… Refashion and reusing is fun! I would love to see what you are doing!
      Have a wonderful weekend

Marlin says:
    June 10, 2014

Oh my the dress looks beautiful !! I wish I can sew 🙂

June 12, 2014

Awwww thansk so much Marlin, believe me it’s not that hard… you should try! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

June 6, 2014

I love this tutorial so much I am featuring it Saturday morning at my Show-Licious Craft & Recipe Party! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity and please come party with us again!
    ~ Ashley

June 12, 2014

Thanks so much Ashley, I’m honored for the feature =D yayyyy!

6. I love using things I have on hand to make new things – repurposing is so much fun! Thanks for sharing on Let’s Get Real (I’m co-hosting this week)!

Ren says:
    June 5, 2014

The contrast hem and pocket are classically striking. Lovely choices. I’d love to see you join us at Inspire Us Thursdays Sew Needle Stitch Hook on http://www.theinspiredwren.com.

June 12, 2014

Thanks so much Ren… Glad you like it!

June 5, 2014

You make this look easy enough for a beginner like me. I can’t wait to try it. I will be scouring thrift shops for vintage pillow cases… 🙂

June 12, 2014

Yayyyy I would love to see your dress when you make it! I’m glad to inspire!

June 4, 2014

I love to dress Tootsie in pillowcase dresses! Great tutorial ~ pinning to our Party Board!

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Show-Licious Craft & Recipe Party! Join us again this Saturday morning!
    ~ Ashley

June 12, 2014

Thanks so much Ashley! Yayyyy so cool you like it!

Treana B says:
    June 4, 2014

THIS IS ADORABLE! My sewing machine is legit getting delivered today and I’ve never sewed before. I will be coming back here for ideas. Found you over on Snap creativity!

June 12, 2014

Hi Treana! I’m super happy that you like my girl’s dress and that it has inspired you… I would love to see your first sewing project yayyy how exciting!

June 2, 2014

Thanks Sarah, and so easy to make =D! Thanks for stopping by!

Marisa says:
    June 1, 2014

I love this! Your tutorial is great too – I’m not a great sewer so it helps to have such clear instructions. Must be the season for pretty little dresses too – I made one over on my site too! Now, I’m off to find a nice pillowcase!

June 2, 2014

Hi Marisa, I’m glad you like this pillowcase dress. It’s super easy to make… Those instruction I linked there makes it so easy. Your blog is so sweet and fresh, love it! I’m so following you =D Thanks so much for your lovely visit!

June 1, 2014

Thanks so much =D

Emily says:
    May 30, 2014

gorgeous!! I love the pocket and the band on the bottom!!!

May 30, 2014

Hi Emily! Thanks so much for stopping by!… I’m glad you like it is super easy to make… I’m still thinking about your died tank… I so want to make some!!! =D

May 28, 2014

Oh my goodness, Camila…she is absolutely ADORABLE! (As always.) And I would have never guessed that that dress was sewn from a pillowcase. You are a seamstress wizard! Pinning, Stumbling, all of the above!

May 30, 2014

LOL I wish I were a wizard LOL… there is so much to learn but I have to confess I enjoyed myself making this dress and I can tell there are a few more coming Yayyyy! Thanks so much for stopping by Lauren as usual you put a huge smile in my face…

May 30, 2014

Awww Thansk so much Amanda…

Sharon says:
    May 27, 2014

Just stumbled on you blog and love seeing the passion you have in everything you do and your family. Love the blue apron dress!

May 28, 2014

Thanks so much Sharon, you just put a huge smile on my face!