DIY Home Decor Paper Flowers Blossom Branches

Yayyy I’m so happy to have you here today because I’m sharing a very special craft. I made some cute paper flowers blossom branches for my mom for mother’s day! It’s a cute, easy and warm DIY home decor and it’s also a project that is part of my lovely Silhouette Challenge Group. Do you remember my  past Blog Planner Sheet Dividers??? Another Silhouette fun project!

DIY Home Decor Paper Flowers Blossom Branches

DIY Home Decor Paper Flowers Blossom Branches tutorial

This paper flowers blossom craft is super fun to make too. I love paper flowers and these ones are one of my favorites.

So, Feel like learning how to make these cute and super easy Paper Flowers Blossom Branches??? Let’s go!

I have 46 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on DIY Home Decor Paper Flowers Blossom Branches

Janice says:
    March 23, 2015

I still can’t figure out how to cut the flowers without scissors…. what did you use???

Monica says:
    June 19, 2014

Love it!!!

danielle says:
    May 28, 2014

These are gorgeous – Love it1 Thanks so much for linking this up to the Friday Frenzy.

Katie Adams says:
    May 25, 2014

Thanks for linking to Create Link Inspire at The Crafty Blog Stalker. You have been featured and pinned! Thank you for sharing.
    –Katie, TheCraftyBlogStalker.com

May 27, 2014

Yayyyy how exciting and sweet surprise! Thanks so much for the feature!!!

Shirley says:
    May 23, 2014

This is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

May 25, 2014

Thanks so much Shirley!!!

Kristy says:
    May 22, 2014

These are really gorgeous! I’ve been thinking about doing a branch like this for my foyer. Pinning to remember.

May 25, 2014

Yayyyy That’s so cool. Happy to inspire. If you make them I would love to see them. I always enjoy seeing things inspired by the blog!

May 21, 2014

Beautiful! Love the flowers, love the branches and love the whole project! Thanks for sharing with us!

May 25, 2014

Awwww Thanks so much Ladies! I’m so glad. You both rock!!!

May 20, 2014

Yayy Lauren! I’m glad you like it. Appreciate the pin love!

May 18, 2014

That’s beautiful! Very elegant! These flowers must have required lots of patience… But worth the effort as it’s a beautiful addition to a room. I’ never made paper flowers but may try these. I’ll keep the idea in a corner of my mind. Thank you!

May 20, 2014

Thanks so much France, It looks harder than it is. It does take it’s time but it’s kind of fun LOL. I’m glad you like it! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

Marti says:
    May 17, 2014

How fun! They are gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing them with ys! 🙂 Pinning, Have a great weekend!

May 18, 2014

Thanks Marti! Glad you like them! XOXO

Kate creasey says:
    May 16, 2014

I have bookmarked this idea. Great centerpiece idea. thanks for sharing

May 17, 2014

Thanks Kate. Glad you like it!

May 14, 2014

Yayyy Thanks Jeanie! I’m glad you like it!

May 14, 2014

Awww Thansk so much Kelly! I’m so thrilled that you like it! Yayyy!

May 13, 2014

Cami,
    Your paper flowers are beautiful! Kinda reminds me of the dogwood blooms in the spring. In addition to creating an arrangement, I can see taking your design and adding the flowers to a gift box or on a hair clip for our daughters. Terrific idea!

May 14, 2014

Hi Michele! Thanks so much for such a lovely comment! Those are great ideas too! I might take them LOL!

Montse says:
    May 13, 2014

Barato, fino y elegante. Muy buen gusto. Me encanta!

May 14, 2014

Muchisimas gracias! Me encanta que te guste! Espero verte pronto por aca!
      Besitos!

Meredith says:
    May 12, 2014

Cami, these flowers are so lovely! I too love visiting Bird’s Cards site, she is so super talented and generous! I really like the way you placed your flowers…so realistic! Now I’ll have to keep an eye out for the right branches while I walk my dog!

May 13, 2014

Yes, Bird’s Cards is amazing. She is talented indeed!… You will love how the branches look in the house!!!
      XOXO Thanks so much for stopping by!

May 13, 2014

Thanks Rachel, I’m so glad!

May 13, 2014

Thanks Ritchil, And they are so easy to make! XOXO Thanks for the sweet visit!

Naznin Azeez says:
    May 12, 2014

Cam, am in love!!. It’s so amazing. Almost real like. Once you print it out, you need to cut out each pattern properly right?.. So many twists and turns. It’s time consuming right?. Is that the Paint program in the 4th pic in this post?.. I love projects like these. Extremely beautiful ♡

May 13, 2014

Hi Naznin, Thanks so much for your sweet comment. Actually no, I have a machine called Silhouette Cameo that cuts it for me. I juts place the paper or cardstock in the cutting mat and it does all the job! AMAzing right? I’m glad you like this project!!! you should take a look at the other blogger’s Silhouette projects, they are amazing!

Naznin Azeez says:
        May 13, 2014

Hey Cam, thanks for making it clear. I read about the Silhouette Cameo in your binder post, on which I had commented yesterday but I didn’t quite understand. But now I googled it and watched how it works on Youtube and man I am impressed. It’s super duper simple and so freaking amazing!!. I love making cards for my family/friends. It’s pretty perfect for me. It’s totally neat!.

15. I never actually seen a quilling tool before — way cool! I’m sure I’ve got an old needle sitting around that I could adapt to that until I invest in a “real” one..

May 13, 2014

Thanks Sharon, Quilling tool is not an expensive tool, as far as I know. But you can definitely make you own. I did it before having this one. What I did was using a sharpie marker body case and inserted the needle in the back part and used some super bonder ad toilet paper inside the case to keep the needle in place. Since rolling the paper doesn’t take too much effort it worked. But then I preferred a proper one LOL.

Glad you like the project!

May 13, 2014

I definitely hope so Ashley! I made it with lots of love!

Kristy gd says:
    May 12, 2014

I love the look of these! They really do look real from far away. 🙂 Plus, adding them to a real branch is just genius. I might have to borrow that idea!

May 13, 2014

Hey Kristy, It would honoured me if you feel inspired to make this project. It looks so nice inside the house!!! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!