Sverve, My New Beloved Social Platform

As a blogger I know how important networking is. I spend a good part of my day on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest trying to connect with new bloggers, grow my audience and creating good content! So, when Shauna from The Best Blog Recipe told me about Sverve platform I couldn’t resist checking it out right away. And guess what? IT’S AWESOME!!!

Sverve, My New Beloved Social Platform

Have you Heard of Sverve?, It's My New Beloved Social Platform. Make new friends and MONETIZE your blog!

If you haven’t heard of it you might be thinking, but what is Sverve???

Well Sverve it’s like Pinterest style networking site but that not only gives you access to other bloggers in and out of your niche but also is an awesome gateway for PR, and get to be visible to brands looking to hire bloggers. It’s a platform for influential mom bloggers to publish their profiles, receive peer endorsements, and connect with brands for paid opportunities. They are one of the fastest growing mom bloggers network. They are always looking for mom bloggers who would like to promote their brand through their blogs and social media marketing.

Sverve, Unleash you social verve

How It Works:

Unleash your social verve and manage your social media influence effectively. SVERVE gives you a PLATFORM to highlight your areas of EXPERTISE and earn the credit you deserve. Get noticed for your knowledge. Get your SVERVE on! Want to know how?

It’s super easy:

* Simply add up to 5 areas of influence on your profile {you have to be smart here to choose the right ones!}

* Ask your followers to endorse you {the more endorsement the faster you grow}

* Share quality information on the Sverve platform like your latest blog posts and best tips

* Your Influence Score will be generated based on real endorsements that you get and the type of the content you create. As you get more people to like you, favorite and share your tips, your score will increase.

Sverve-Shot

Building up your score is not going to happen over night. But you can do it by sharing, following and endorsing others so people get to know you and you are very likely to get those endorsements back!. The higher the number the more chances you have to be hired if you meet the job requirements.

What does Sverve offer?

* Grow your community and get more exposure by meeting new people and awesome blogs because you are able to share your content on another corner of Blogland.

* Affiliate program where we are rewarded for referring new influencers. Using your specialized affiliate link, your visitors and friends can click on that and you will get the credit! How much credit? You will get $2 for everyone that signs up under your affiliate link! That might not sound like much, but it adds up quickly!

* Product reviews opportunities. This is awesome because you get free products in exchange to do what we do every day, share our thoughts and sometimes you even get paid.

* Campaigns where you get awesome opportunities to connect with brands and create your own marketing strategies and also work with other bloggers. Of course you get compensated with this too.

Sverve-Shot2

* Advertise

* Guest blogging, which brings a lot of traffic.

What do I like so much about Sverve?

The people who run sverve are super kind and friendly.

When I contacted them to ask anything, they were super fast to respond to my questions.

The same as when it came time to payout for my first review. It was fast.

I got to met many new bloggers that I didn’t even know they existed!

I get all these awesome opportunities to make money with my blog on the campaign section where you can get some “work” for your blog in the form of reviews, giveaways and promotions from brands. And of course YOU GET PAID! See I told you, it’s Awesome! 😉

Have you asked How do I start?

Easy! Sign up! Start following and endorsing your favorite bloggers and new ones too. Then go to your campaigns dashboard and scroll to the bottom. Near the end of the page you will find this campaign: Earn Money By Sharing Sverve With Your Circles. Click on that to apply and wait patiently.

Each week new influencers who sign up for this campaign are assigned an affiliate link and sent an email regarding campaign instructions.

Share! Once you receive your emails regarding instructions, share! This is where you can get creative!

Install a Sverve button in your sidebar with your affiliate link attached. Draft a post about Sverve including your affiliate link. You can even send out an email newsletter to your subscribers about Sverve.

What are you waiting for??? Get your Sverve on!

Sverve, Unleash you social verve

Check out Sverve and let me know what you think! While you are there, don’t forget to visit me, if you endorse me I’ll get a notification and I can endorse you too!

{disclaimer: I am an influencer and get $2 per signup ( and guess what??? you can too}

I have 30 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Sverve, My New Beloved Social Platform

September 9, 2014

Cami this post is super helpful! I think I created an account ages ago and haven’t done anything with it. Now I really really want to!! Thanks 🙂

September 9, 2014

Hey Gabby! I’m so glad youfound useful this post. Sverve is great indeed! I’m sure once you get the hang of it you will love it too!

2. Cami, thanks for the thorough explanation of what Sverve is. I keep hearing about it and seeing the graphic on other blog’s websites, but until now didn’t really know what it is. Now I do – thank you!

April 27, 2014

Hi Carrie, I’m really glad I could help you solve some doubts! I hope you like the platform and see you around!

Elizabeth says:
    April 25, 2014

Hi! I have never heard of Sverve. I will definitely have to check it out. Since I am so new to blogging, every little bit helps. I don’t know if it will work so much for me if I don’t have a huge following. I guess I have to do a little research. Thanks for the heads up! Found you at the link up! 🙂

April 25, 2014

Hi Elizabeth! It can work for anybody. Once you join Sverve you have to build your score by following people, getting followed and endorsed. You can promote in your social media and on your blog that your readers can find you on sverve and you will have a good score soon enough. As everything in Blogland, networking and building audience takes time but it also pays off. Let me know whenever you join and I’ll follow you!

April 24, 2014

I like the fact that I am constantly meeting new people on there! It’s a unique platform. in that you can interact with your peers and brands in the same place,

April 25, 2014

Exactly… That is awesome! Glad you are part of it too!

Emily says:
    April 24, 2014

Great tips! I like Sverve–still getting the hang of it though. I will follow you on there!

Emily

April 23, 2014

I signed up the other day but didn’t really know what to do with it. This post came at the perfect time for me. Thanks so much. I’ll play around with it soon and endorse you!

April 24, 2014

I’m glad this post could help you in some way! it takes time to get to know well any social media platform. What I love the most about this one is that you can also participate in campaigns and make some extra money!

April 23, 2014

Thanks!

April 22, 2014

Great post. I have dabbled in my Sverve account but find it to be a bit of a headache. I wish there was a way to search for people to follow. Because right now, I can’t seem to find a way to do that. So, the only way I find people is if they find me through the button on my site, or if I happen to find them first.

April 23, 2014

Yeah at first it happened to me too so what I do is looking through the lists of followers of people I already follow {or that follow me}. Just go through their lists and follow those that I like. Most of times they follow and endorse back! =D Hope this helps!

April 21, 2014

Thanks Cami,
    I’m a new blogger and can use all the help I can get. I signed up under you and I am also following you.
    Thanks for the tip 🙂 Have a great day!

April 22, 2014

Hi Wendy! It’s good to hear that!… I’ll go and follow you back and endorse you!… You will see that as soon as you reach the minimum score you will get the chance to monetize your blog!!! =D… If you need any help don’t hesitate to ask, I’ll be glad to help!

April 21, 2014

Thanks so much for this info, Cami! I needed this extra push to get signed up and now I will. There is always something new we have to keep on top of , isn`t there! Great tutorial, lots of helpful info. Have a great day. Hugs!

Marti says:
    April 20, 2014

Thanks for the details about Sverve! I signed up awhile back, they are a good company to work with! Thanks for sharing this with us!

April 21, 2014

Hi Marti! happy to have you here!… I’m glad you know Sverve. Not sure if I’m following you but I’ll make sure! XOXO

Ginnie says:
    April 20, 2014

Great tips! I just signed up for Sverve, so this is really helpful.

April 20, 2014

I’m super glad you found this helpful! Hope to connect with you there!

April 20, 2014

This is really interesting. Ive been blogging for just over a year, and feel like I have learned so much……but there are so many ways to split yourself, and just when I get to grips with something, I realise I still have soooo much still to learn. Im not quite ready to make the move to Sverve (I find G+ and pinterest already swallow so much of my time), but I am bookmarking for future reference, as you have explained the platform and how it works really well. Thankyou.

April 20, 2014

Yup I learn many new things everyday myself!. And I love it!… You don’t have to move to Sverve, that’s the good part. If you are not ready to use it as a social network yet you can still monetize your blog through them. That’s the good thing about Sverve. =D Just so you know! Hope to see you any time soon around there =D
      XOXO Thanks so much for your sweet visit =D

Kimberlee says:
    April 19, 2014

Cami – Thanks for sharing this great information. There are still so many things I need to learn and reading posts like this helps. Pinning this to have as a reference.

April 20, 2014

Hi Kimberlee, I’m glad I could help. This platform is really great. I don’t think I’m using it it’s full potential because there are so many thing offered there. The community is great and the sponsored opportunities too! If you try let me know what you think! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Kathi Riemer says:
    April 19, 2014

Whew…there is so much to learn. I am also a new blogger. I appreciate this tip and hope to be able to use it soon. I just learned about linky parties last week and they sure are fun. Thank you for sharing your expertise.
    Kathi

April 20, 2014

Oooh yeah Link Parties are fun! I have my own Linky On Sundays if you want to join us! Sverve is a great way to meet new people and earn some money. An extra income is never a bad thing, is it??? LOL. Glad you found it helpful! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

April 16, 2014

Thanks for the tips. I signed up a while back and have been slowly learning what it’s all about.

April 17, 2014

That’s great you will see that you are gonna love it! =D Thanks so much for stopping by!