Chocolate and Caramel Kahlua Brownies

If you have seen my Snicker bars chunks cheesecake you might notice I love caramel. Today I brought a delicious and mouthwatering recipe for you with some delicious caramel in it. I made these Chocolate and Caramel Kahlua Brownies inspired by two recipes I deeply wanted to try.

Chocolate and Caramel Kahlua Brownies

Chocolate and Caramel Kahlua Brownies Recipe

I have a very nice recipe book and ever since I bought it I knew I had to make those brownies. I also saw Rebecca’s Kahlua Brownies {Living Better Together} and I couldn’t resist making a mix of the things I loved from each recipe to create this chocolate and caramel Kahlua brownies. I hope you enjoy it as much as my family did LOL. It was really yummy!

Ingredients:

• 150g unsalted butter {chopped}
  • 200g semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup of Caster sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour
  • 2 tsp of bicarbonate soda
  • 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
  • 2 tsp of vanilla essence or extract.
  • 1/8 cup of Kahlua
  • 4 bars of Cadbury Caramilk Chocolate {or any other chocolate fill with caramel}

Directions:

1.- Preheat the oven to 350ºF/180ºC.

2.- In a microwave safe medium bowl melt the butter and the chocolate chips. I set it up for 2 min checking it every 30 sec. When it’s done mix well and let it cool.

3.- In a small bowl mix the flour, cocoa powder and bicarbonate soda.

4.- When the butter mixture is cool, stir in the sugar and then incorporate the eggs one at a time mixing well. Then add Kahlua and Vanilla. Beat well. Stir in the flour mixture beating vigorously until it’s well incorporated.

6.- Spread half of the mixture into pan {I line the base with baking paper to make easier to lift it up and transfer to a cooling rack.}. Spread the caramilk chocolate all over the mixture and then cover with the other half of the batter.

photo-1

photo-2

Bake for about 25 minutes {30 min the most.}. Let it in pan for about 5 minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack. If desired, sprinkle with sifted icing sugar before cutting.

photo-3

Serve and enjoy!

Choco-Caramel-and-Kahlua-Brownies-Yummy

Chocolate-Caramel-and-Kahlua-Brownies-Yummmy

If you like this Chocolate and Caramel Kahlua Brownies recipe, you might also like these:

Snickers-Chunks-Cheesecake-Recipe-296x4001    Chocolate-Swirl-and-Ladyfingers-Cake-Recipe

I have 33 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Chocolate and Caramel Kahlua Brownies

Karen Grosz says:
    March 5, 2016

Thanks for sharing at Let’s Get Real Friday Party.

getfitchick says:
    March 2, 2016

oh my holy tastebuds! you had me at Kahlua! found you on sits girls sharefest!

August 30, 2014

These look AMAZING!! Pinning…I love brownies…add caramel and kahlua and I am so there! If you have a free moment, I would love it if you would stop by and link them up with us at Foodie Fridays. Stumbling too!

Krista Low says:
    April 25, 2014

Look at that ooey goey chocolate! Looks decadent 🙂

April 26, 2014

Thanks so much Krista!

April 25, 2014

Thanks, glad you like it!

Laurie says:
    April 21, 2014

I loved your Tip Me Tuesday link this week. {thanks girl!} Would you like Tip Junkie to feature your blog post to over 200,000 creative women? If you upload this blog post into your Tip Junkie craft room using at least 2 images, 2 steps, and blog post URL then I can easily feature it in my RSS feed, home page, and all my social networks instantly. {squealing with delight} ~ Laurie {a.k.a. the Tip Junkie}

April 22, 2014

Oooh that would be so nice, I would LOVE to! Thanks so much for offering!… I’ll check that post up. Yayyy how exciting Laurie!

April 18, 2014

chocolate covered caramel inside brownies…brilliant! Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday

April 19, 2014

Ooooh it’s delicious!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love!

Rebecca says:
    April 18, 2014

These look awesome Cami! I can’t wait to try them out!

April 18, 2014

I would love to hear your review of my recipe LOL after all it’s inspired by you!!! LOL XOXO

April 17, 2014

Hi Cami–I’m visiting via Katherine’s corner 🙂 These look delicious! I’m going to pin it and make them someday when I’m feeling skinny 🙂 Blessings, Diana
    Adirondack Girl @ Heart

April 18, 2014

A little bit once in a while doesn’t hurt LOL! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Danielle says:
    April 17, 2014

These sound absolutely amazing! I love Cadbury bars and Kahlua so I can’t wait to make these. Pinning for later!

Stopping by from the Live Laugh Linky.

April 17, 2014

Yayyyy Thanks so much… Those ingredients together are amazing! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

danielle says:
    April 16, 2014

ooh – yes please! saw this at someday crafts and had to stop by and check it out.

April 16, 2014

LOL Thanks so much for you sweet visit and loving comment!!!

April 15, 2014

yummmmmmmm I love all three ingredients so they have to be totally awesome together!!

April 16, 2014

Ooooh they are LOL!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!

Audrey says:
    April 15, 2014

chocolate, caramel and Kahlua?!? That is my idea of heaven in a brownie! pinning for later.

April 16, 2014

LOL Thanks so much, I’m glad you like it. It was so good!

Dee says:
    April 14, 2014

Oh, you had me at Kahlua, and these look awesome! Thanks for sharing them 🙂

April 15, 2014

Ooooh Kahlua is awesomeeee!!!! Yummmm! Thanks so much for stopping by!
      xoxo

Linda Warren says:
    April 14, 2014

Brownies with chocolate and kahlua – they wouldn’t last long in my house! These sound sinfully delicious. Thanks for sharing on Mix It Up Monday.

April 14, 2014

LOL Those didn’t last at all at home either!!! XOXO Thanks so much for stopping by!

15. I love Kahlua, paired with caramel I can imagine these brownies are divine! Visiting from Skip the Housework link party. I co-host Sweet and Savoury Sunday and would love for you to link up with us when the party goes live tonight. Have a great weekend!

April 13, 2014

Hi Laure! You have no idea how good they turned out! I barely could try some LOL… Every body attacked it like they hadn’t eaten in weeks LOL. I have to make it again and not letting anybody know LOL.

March 27, 2014

all I need now is a tall glass of milk. Yum. Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

April 6, 2014

Thanks so much Katherine! I’m so glad you liked it!

April 17, 2014

Thank you for sharing your wonderful blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop ♥

April 17, 2014

Thank YOU for stopping by and leaving some friendly love!!