20 Delicious Cookie Recipes with Chocolate. The Weekly Round Up.

Who doesn’t like Chocolate?… and Cookies??? What about both together??? Yummmmm!. Today I’m sharin a collection of amazingly delicious cookies recipes with chocolate. I dare you not to get hungry! LOL

20 Delicious Cookies Recipes with Chocolate. The Weekly Round Up.

20 Delicious Cookie Recipes with Chocolate.

This weekly round up is a sweet and delicious one!. I’m crazy about cookies and chocolate so this is the perfect combination. Enjoy!

Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies by Six Sisters’ Stuff

S’mores Kiss Cookies by Six Sisters’ Stuff

Fudgy Brownie Cookies by Tasty Kitchen

Chocolate and Maraschino Cherry Shortbread Cookies by Closet Cooking

Minty No Bake Cookies by Six Sisters’ Stuff

Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by Mommy on demand

Mars Chocolate Brownie Cookies by ME! =D

Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:

I have 23 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 20 Delicious Cookie Recipes with Chocolate. The Weekly Round Up.

February 27, 2014

They all look so good! I love the smores cookie ideas! ooo, must make some cookies. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday

February 25, 2014

Oh my – this is a dangerously delicious post! Thanks so much for linking up with the Let’s Get Real party. We hope you’ll join us again on Friday.

3. Thanks for sharing these very scrummy collection of cookies. Thanks for linking up at Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again this weekend!

themondaybox says:
    February 19, 2014

Thank you, Cami, for including my Marbled Chocolate Chunk cookies in your round-up of delicious looking cookies! The Marble Chocolate Chunk cookie is one of our favorites! 🙂

February 17, 2014

wow so many outstanding cookies! I think I gained 10 pounds just looking. I could eat a dozen each I think…..thanks for linking to snickerdoodle!

Paula Jones says:
    February 17, 2014

Thanks for linking up and partying with us at #marvelousmondays. Shared to my party board.

Mamapotamus says:
    February 14, 2014

My brother and sister are both bakers… and I am going to be eating these cookies by this weekend! At least that is my goal.

Sara Bushman says:
    February 14, 2014

Ahhh!! You’re killing me here. These all look super delicious. I think I am going to have to make the red velvet crinkles very soon!!

Maya says:
    February 14, 2014

Those look soooo good! I think my favorite might be the peanut butter cookies with rolos. Definitely have to try them soon! Happy SITS day!

February 14, 2014

It is bedtime, but I totally want to jump out of bed and go find some chocolate in my house now! I am visiting after seeing you featured on SITS — congrats!

February 14, 2014

I am visiting from SITS and reading this in bed. Now I want to get out of bed and go find some chocolate! I am loving the look of those coconut almond cookies. Mmmmmm.

February 13, 2014

I shouldn’t have read this just before supper…wanting to skip to these yummies right away! Visitin via SITS

February 13, 2014

Wow those look amazing! Definitely going to have to try some of them, especially the red velvet. Stopping by from SITS! Hope your day is going wonderfully!

February 13, 2014

You have such an incredibly beautiful website and your tutorials are great! Also, these recipes are leaving me DROOOOLING! Such a gross icky perfect-for-baking day in New Jersey. May have to try some of these 🙂 Thanks! And happy happy SITS day!

Julie Moore says:
    February 13, 2014

Happy SITS Day! I hope you have an amazing one! 🙂

Those cookies look AWESOME! I have a Valentine’s banquet on Saturday and have to bring a dessert, and now I have some ideas to think on for it! 🙂 Thanks for the inspiration!

Dija Henry says:
    February 13, 2014

Happy SITS day! I’m glad I found your blog through the SITS girls! Your design actually put me in a happy mood…and the post made my mouth water. So now I’m happy and hungry!! 🙂 You and your daughter are so cute! It makes me happy to see happy mamas! Can’t wait to check out more of your blog!

dija at theinspiredcafe.com

Lewis Lane says:
    February 13, 2014

Yeah got to love chocolate! Came over from SITS Girls! Love the blog, and followed you on fb, twitter, and google

misssrobin says:
    February 13, 2014

Yum! They all look so good. Thanks for sharing. I’ll have to try some.

Congratulations on your SITS day. I hope it’s a fabulous day for you.

February 13, 2014

I am drooling at my keyboard over how good these cookies ALL look! YUM! Hope you have a happy SITS day! 🙂