13 Craft Rooms of Our Dreams. The weekly Round Up.

Hello lovelies! The one thing I can say I have always dreamed about is a beautiful, well stocked up craft room. Ever since I was a little girl I make handcrafts and any kind of manual arts. So having a space specially designed for that purpose has always been a dream for me. I have been close to that dream but with so many moving stuff is kind of hard o keep up. So here is a round up with those spaces that fill my heart with imagination and motivation.

13 Craft Rooms of Our Dreams. The weekly Round Up.

13 Craft Rooms of Our Dreams. The weekly Round Up.
13 Cuartos de Manualidades de Nuestros Sueños.
Para español por fa usen el traductor que esta en la barra lateral izquierda del blog.

Who wouldn’t like to have a special place for whatever that is what we do? I bet all of us! I love a space to read, a space to work, a space to feel in connection with myself. I guess you too. As I mentioned, craft rooms is the one to be myself and with myself lol.

Fjeldborg {You’ll need a translator for this one LOL}
and…
If I ever have a craft room like these I would never be able to come out. I really dream about a space like any of these. Hope you enjoy them too. what about you??? DO you have a special place????
Make sure to check out Dana’s post by clicking on the image below.
And Also make sure to check back each Thursday for another round up posts
Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:

I have 32 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 13 Craft Rooms of Our Dreams. The weekly Round Up.

katie says:
    March 15, 2014

Thank you for including my craft room in the round-up! All of the rooms look spectacular!

March 18, 2014

Oooh It’s great, how not to! Thanks so much for your visit

March 14, 2014

Hi Cami,
    Thank you for including my craft room in this post. They are all amazing. It really is a dream to have a spot for all your supplies and a joy to work in a pretty place.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

March 18, 2014

And how not to Wanda? I loved it ever since i saw for the first time!

March 1, 2014

All of these craft rooms are so beautiful. I wouldn’t ever leave mine if it looked like that! Thank you for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next time.

March 1, 2014

I would love to have any one of these craft rooms, they are all beautiful. One of these days maybe I will. When we move maybe I can build my craft room the way I want it before I move my stuff in. Thanks for sharing! Pinned!

Linda @ Mixed Kreations

February 28, 2014

I don’t think I can ever tire of looking at beautiful craft rooms. We turned a spare room into my craft room 8 months ago and I’m still getting it organized!

February 28, 2014

Hi Cami! Thanks so much for sharing this great round up with our Let’s Get Real readers. I am working on my craft room and find this round up very inspiring! These rooms are truly amazing.

Emily says:
    February 28, 2014

I’m working on cleaning up and organizing my craft spaces (yes, that’s plural, it’s a problem). Thanks for the inspiration

Abby says:
    February 28, 2014

All of them are gorgeous! You would just have to be creative in a space like that!

February 28, 2014

Dropping by from the Let’s Get Real blog hop. Love these craft rooms. I need to get mine spruced up so I can share it.

February 28, 2014

Love these craft rooms! Mine is in a bit of a mess lately. I need to get back in there and make it the room of my dreams. I found this post through the Let’s Get Real Blog hop. Thanks for sharing!

February 27, 2014

Some super inspiring spaces, wow! (Seen on Let’s Get Real Blog Hop.)

February 27, 2014

I always love getting some inspiration from other craft rooms. Thanks for sharing this great roundup! Stopping in from the Makers Link Party:)

February 27, 2014

Oh I wish my craft room could look anywhere close to one of these. I girl can dream! Thanks for sharing.

February 25, 2014

WOW! I am so jealous right now. My craft room is a closet. I would love to have a real room. The third one down is my favorite. Thanks for linking it up to Snickerdoodle Sunday.

Whetmans says:
    February 25, 2014

Tanks for sharing. My craft room needs some reorganizing. These are great ideas.

February 25, 2014

This is a great round-up, Cami! I’m rather smitten with the rooms from Tatertots and Jello and Raising up Rubies! Thanks for linking up to Much Ado About Monday this week. 🙂

~Emily

February 25, 2014

Oh I wish I had one of these rooms! You have inspired me to get my craft room into shape!!!

gentlejoy says:
    February 25, 2014

These are amazing! Wow. Thank you for sharing them. 🙂 Gentle Joy

February 24, 2014

Oh my gosh I’m so jealous. We have no room to spare for a craft room. I have a craft closet that consists of two shelves. It’s sad. When we buy our new house I can’t wait to be a craft room person.

February 24, 2014

I cannot get enough craft room/home office inspiration— and I LOVE the rooms that you found. Thanks for the beautiful roundup!

Lisa Curcio says:
    February 24, 2014

Just beautiful. Not only are they pretty but they are functional and for that, I give them a perfect 10! Thanks for sharing.

February 21, 2014

Fabulous round-up, Camila! Any of these would be so dreamy to craft in. Also, am I right in thinking birthday wishes are in order? Happy Birthday, friend!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on 13 Craft Rooms of Our Dreams. The weekly Round Up.

1. […] Ideas. 17 Creative but Fashion Crafty Jewelry  20 Delicious Cookie Recipes with Chocolate  13 Craft Rooms of Our Dreams  15 Delicious Rainbow Desserts. The Weekly Round Up  I LOVE your opinion and comments, it […]