Washi Tape Business Cards Holder

Helloooooo!!!! Have I mentioned how much I love washi tape??? LOL I hope you never get tired of it because I don’t. Today I’m sharing my cute and brand new business cards holder. I recently made my own cards and I’m loving them but I didn’t have where to hold them so… perfect timing!. If you haven’t, you can see my branding business cards HERE.

Washi Tape Business Cards Holder

Washi Tape Business Cards Holder Tutorial #businesscardsholder #washitapecraft #washitapeproject

As most of washi tape project, this one is as quick and easy as you can wish. It took me about 10 min to finishe it! {and that’s because I had to take pictures LOL}.

You only need a business card holder {I bought it from a store here that would be like Dollar store in USA} and some washi tape. I chose this one from Scotch.

I cleaned well the surface first. The I started wrapping the lid.

The I cut all the leftover on the edges.

I also added a couple of rows inside to match and just a cute touch and love in there LOL.

And tadaaaaaa! It’s all done!!!

Look how cute my business cards look in there!

What do you think? Do you have a cute business cards holder of your own???
If you like this project you might also like these ones too {click on the images}

I have 13 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Washi Tape Business Cards Holder

Erica Brooks says:
    September 3, 2014

Super cute project. I love you business cards.

September 3, 2014

Awww thanks so much, glad you like them!!! =D Hope you have a wonderful week!
      HUGS

January 28, 2014

So cute! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing this at the Hit Me With Your Best Shot Link Party last Tuesday! Hope to see you again tonight at 7EST! Excited to see what you’ve been up to!

~Ariean

Mrs.AOK says:
    January 25, 2014

CUTE! Now, I just need to get some business cards 🙂

I found your blog via Juggling Real Food Blog Hop.

January 23, 2014

Washi tape looks fun. I wonder if that is where the Duck brand got their idea for the little Ducklings that they came out with. I love the fun colors you used on this project, it looks great! Thanks for linking it up at Snickerdoodle Sunday.

Tammy says:
    January 23, 2014

I have yet to use Washi tape yet. Trying to find some in my area. This is just adorable. What a great gift this would make for someone. Thanks for sharing http://www.mylifeabundant.com

January 23, 2014

This is a really clever project! Amazing how a bit of Washi Tape can perk up a business card holder. Pinned it! Thanks for stopping by Shine a Spotlight Saturday and sharing and be sure to stop by again on Saturday. Your craft might just be one of my featured posts!—Deb at DialMforMoms.com

January 22, 2014

This is so cute. I also think that with a little help, my older kids could make these for presents throughout the year. I do not have a business card holder!

Ashley says:
    January 21, 2014

I love this! I have a polka dot business card holder I picked up in the Target $1 bin a few years ago but the design is wearing off. Covering it with washi tape would make it look so much better!

January 20, 2014

Can you believe I don’t have any washi tape? That’s like crafter’s blasphemy! I do love Duck Glitter though and use it much the same way. This is cute though!
    Eva @ evamarietaylor.com

Vanessa says:
    January 20, 2014

Washi tape can be used for anything! It’s addicting. lol. This looks great!