Kidney and Pinto Beans Mix Salad

Hello dear readers! Today I’m sharing this fresh and delicious kidney and pinto beans salad recipe. I know it’s more like a summer salad but I kind of don’t care, I just LOVE a good salad and I thought it would be nice to share this with you all.

Kidney and Pinto Beans Mix Salad

Kidney and Pinto Beans Mix Salad Recipe #summersalad #saladrecipe #summerrecipe

This is a super easy to make salad. I leaned it with my mom a few years ago and now I personally can eat only this salad and a delicious skillet chicken breast =D.

• 1 tin {10-15 Oz} kidney beans
  • 1 tin {10-15 Oz} pinto beans
  • 1 tin {10-15 Oz} sweet corn
  • 1 tin {10-15 Oz} green peas
  • ½ red pepper {chopped}
  • ½ green pepper {chopped}
  • 1 small onion {chopped}
  • 2 tomatoes {chopped}
  • ¼ cup of parsley
  • ½ cup Olive oil {approximately}
  • 4-5 tbsp of Apple Vinegar
  • Salt
  • Pepper

In a medium-big salad bowl mix all the ingredients except for the parsley, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. Try to be slow and careful so the beans don’t smash.

When it’s all mixed add the oil, vinegar. Add salt and pepper as much as you like.

Right before serving add the parsley

Serve and enjoy!!!

What do you think??? Do you love salads as much as I do??? What’s your favorite???

If you like this recipe you might also like this one {click on the image}

Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe #saladrecipe #barilla #Barillalovesmoms #ad #sponsored #tunasalad Spaghetti with San Marzano Tomato Meat Sauce #Recipe #Mothersdaylunch #barillapasta #barilla Sausage and Corn Kids Pasta #recipe #pastarecipe #kidspasta

I have 22 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Kidney and Pinto Beans Mix Salad

Jill says:
    September 15, 2015

That salad looks so tasty Cami! Such a simple dressing – I’m pinning this to try out. Thanks so much for linking to A Round Tuit. Hope you have a lovely week!

September 15, 2015

So glad you like this… We make it often at home.. is simple and so delicious! It’s a perfect quick dinner!!! Thanks so much for stopping by Jill!

Katie says:
    January 31, 2014

This looks like a delicious salad! Thank you for linking it up to the Thursday S.T.Y.L.E. Link Party!

January 28, 2014

This looks delicious and simple to put together…My kind of side dish! Thanks for sharing at the Hit Me With Your Best Shot Link Party last Tuesday! Hope to see you again tonight at 7EST! Excited to see what you’ve been up to!

Diane Balch says:
    January 28, 2014

I love that I can practically make this healthy salad out of my pantry. Thanks for bringing it by foodie friday.

January 26, 2014

delicious!!!! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop . Big Hugs

Shauna Smart says:
    January 25, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing this post at The Weekend re-Treat Link Party on The Best Blog Recipes this weekend! Wanted to stop by and Pin your post to our Party Boards 🙂

Shauna @ The Best Blog Recipes

January 23, 2014

I love the beautiful mix of colors. This just begs to be eaten, I will have to make some! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday.

Bev Carter says:
    January 23, 2014

I love these kinds of salads. I am going to try your version.
    Thanks for sharing,

January 23, 2014

Delicious salad! I can see why you love to eat it. Perfect any time, really. Pinned it! —Deb at

January 22, 2014

This would be an awesome side for tacos or enchiladas. Thank you so much for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.

January 19, 2014

I do not like kidney or pinto beans, but I think I might like this recipe. I know I need the beans, so maybe if I mix other stuff with it, I can eat it!

January 8, 2014

Okay, so I just made this. Yum. Excpet, I forgot the peppers and I love them. I omitted the onions because I’m not a fan of raw onions and added an avocado. It is delicious. If it weren’t for this post, I would never have thought to make this. So yummy and filling. Thank you!

Camila Rojas says:
      January 9, 2014

Yayyy How cool that you made the salad!. It’s ok to make some twosts and the idea of the avocado sound TOO yummy I gotta try it myself. Oooh Yes I will!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and letting me know, It makes me very happy!!!

Winnie says:
    January 8, 2014

I think it’s a fantastic salad!!
    I’m a vegetarian and I live on salads 🙂
    Definitely going to try your recipe 🙂

Camila Rojas says:
      January 9, 2014

Hey Winnie, Thanks so much! I’m glad this could work for you. I’m a fan of salad too but not vegetarian at all LOl.

PrettyMami says:
    January 6, 2014

Se ve delicioso!! I’m sure that adding some chickpeas would also be a nice variation. Thanks for sharing!

Camila Rojas says:
      January 7, 2014

Gracias!!! JA!… Oooh I’ve made this same salad with chickpeas and Yummmmmm!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!