Cute and Easy Valentine’s Day Buntings with Free Cutting Files

I’m so inspired by Valentine’s day!… aaand I’m so excited to share this cute Valentine’s Day buntings I made to decorate my {temporary} office/craft room LOL. It turned out so pretty!.

Cute and Easy Valentine’s Day Buntings with Cutting Files

Cute and Easy Valentine’s Day Buntings with Cutting Files #silhouetteproject #valentinesday #valentinesbuntings

This is a craft super easy to make, an also great to make with kids {after cutting}. If only my girl didn’t destroy every piece of paper she finds I would have been happy to let her participate! I hope I can make these things with her very soon!

You only need:

• Pink Yarn
  • Pink Cardstock {one light, other dark}
  • Cutting files =D

I made this cute bunting cutting files that you can download HERE and I cut 2 different colors of patterned cardstock, one dark pink and another light pink.

I cut about 4 of each bunting and 9 hearts.

Once I had all the cut outs ready I started inserting the yarn through the wholes of the buntings and hearts. One dark bunting, then a heart, then a light bunting, then a heart and repeat until the last one!

There you have it! No glue, not tape, just like that!

I love how it turned out!!!

What do you think??? Like it??? Want to make one??? Don’t forget to download your cutting file and let me know in the comment your thoughts!
If you like this project you might like these too {click on the images}:

I have 37 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Cute and Easy Valentine’s Day Buntings with Free Cutting Files

Brenda May says:
    September 11, 2015

Thanks Camila! It works!

September 12, 2015

Yayyyy I’m glad!!!! enjoy! If you need anything else please let me know!

Brenda May says:
    September 6, 2015

Hey Cami! just discovered you here and love this garland. However, the link said it wasn’t there. Is there another place to download the cut file! I really love your design!

September 7, 2015

Hi Brenda, Thank you so much for your lovely comment… I think I know it’s not working, and I have quite some files to fix… thanks for letting me know about this one! I’ll fix it and I’ll let you know as soon as I figure it out! Seems like it’s something with the place the files are hosted!

Thanks so much again and I’ll get back to you soon!

September 10, 2015

Hi Brenda, me again… you can now download the cut file. Please let me know if you have any problem with the link. Thanks again for letting me know about it!!!

February 3, 2015

Love this garland! It’s projects like this that make me wish I had one of those cutting machines! Thanks for sharing at The Pin Junkie! Your garland is part of today’s Valentine craft roundup!

Heather Grow says:
    January 30, 2015

Your banner is so pretty. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Aspen Jay says:
    January 29, 2015

So pretty and delicate! If only I had one of those machines to make them with!

Cathleen says:
    January 19, 2015

This is so cute! However, the link seems to currently be malfunctioning.

January 19, 2015

Hi Catheen, thanks for letting me know! I fixed it, please chack out if it’s working now and let me know! Glad you like it!

January 19, 2015

Glad you like it Kelly! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love!

Erin Cunningham says:
    January 16, 2015

Hi there!!! I just bought the silhouette cameo and the valentine’s bunting was one of the first things that I wanted to make. Thanks so much for supplying the cut file. I do have a question however. It seemed like the blade was not really cutting all that well at first, so I switched to a new blade. That worked for three of the intricate pieces, however, started to get messy on the fourth. I had the blade set at 4 for card stock and had just left it on the general speed. As a newbie to the cameo, I’m not sure quite why it wasn’t really cutting all that well. Any suggestions? Thanks again…I have the bunting on my fireplace!!

Joyce Fisher says:
    February 9, 2014

Hi Cami,

Your bunting looks amazing!!! From reading other comments, it looks like you’ve inspired people to purchase s Silhouette! Thanks for the detailed tutorial and the cut file so the rest of us can try this beautiful project.

I love everything about this glass block cookie jar. My only problem would be that as much as I love the way that the Sweethearts candy looks inside the glass block, I love eating them even more and soon the candy jar would be empty! Haha!

This will make such a great Valentine’s Day gift! Thanks for sharing the tutorial and the cut file.

I’m really honored that my “LOVE Banner” was included in the Silhouette “Valentine’s Day Round-Up” along with your great bunting!!!

Peace, Love and Joy,

February 6, 2014

I love the candy pouches they are neat and the bunting is awesome,but I have no machine to cut them out. I would love to have a machine to cut things with all the detailing. By the way I do visit your site when I can,you have some really awesome things. Wish I could afford a machine,and all you had to do is press buttons and slide the paper in it.

February 5, 2014

Your Valentine craft is being FEATURED over at The Wednesday Roundup this week!!!! Well deserved, this is so cute! Don’t forget to come on over and grab your FEATURE button and of course link up a new project.

Nicole Blean says:
    February 4, 2014

Stopping by from Moonlight and Mason Jars. Very cute! I am inspired to craft for V-day.

January 31, 2014

Wow pretty pretty! I have got to get one of those cutters!! Thanks for linking to Snickerdoodle!

TicoTina says:
    January 30, 2014

I’m popping over from the SITS linkup because I think the cutouts are so cute! what is the machine you use?

January 30, 2014

That is so pretty! I just got my cutting machine, so I can’t wait to try it out!

Stephanie says:
    January 29, 2014

This bunting is absolutely gorgeous! Such a fun Valentine’s Day project!!

January 29, 2014

These caHave a great week and thanks for sharing at Wednesday’s Adorned From Above Link Party.
    Debi and Charlyme out really cute. They look really hard to make.

NanE says:
    January 28, 2014

LOVE it, thanks for sharing!

January 27, 2014

Gorgeous bunting, I love the intricate cuts you used. Thanks for the files. Happy Valentine’s Day!

Nichole says:
    January 27, 2014

Oh wow, that is pretty easy! I love how simple and festive it is 🙂

January 27, 2014

Just stopping in to let you know that I love your Valentine’s Day bunting! It turned out darling, thanks for linking up with us 🙂 Tracy – the middle sister

January 26, 2014

This is super cute! I know you have inspired everyone with a Silhouette cutter! Thanks so much for sharing this with everyone! 🙂