Blog Planner Sheet Dividers + Free Cut Files

Recently I shared how I revamped my old and damaged Blog Planner Folder and a few months ago I shared My Blog Planner, which has ben my best friend during my blogging time LOL. Now I decided to go a bit further and create these cute sheet dividers so I could get rid of my uuuuuugly ones LOL.

Blog Planner Sheet Dividers + Free Cut Files

Blog Planner Sheet Dividers DIY Tutorial + Free Cut Files

I’m really so happy with the results. Now it looks new, bright and colorful. I got so inspired by this that now I’m creating my own blog planner sheets =D. Yayyyy I’ll be sharing them very soon. For now let’s see how I made these cute blog planner sheet dividers.

I have 41 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Blog Planner Sheet Dividers + Free Cut Files

Rhonda W. says:
    July 14, 2016

This is great! Thank you. Can you tell me what font you used for the titles?

Myra says:
    April 16, 2016

Oh, my goodness! I love love LOVE these dividers! I can’t stop making them – you’ve created a monster! lol Every time I go to Hobby Lobby, I buy paper/cardstock. Single sheets if it’s not on sale, packs if it’s 50% off. I don’t actually scrapbook; I just collect the stuff. Now I’ve discovered something to do with all that lovely cardstock that’s piling up in my craft room! Thank you!

April 16, 2016

Ha Ha you made my day today!!!! I’m glad I created a monster, although your family might not agree with me LOL. I’m happy that you found these useful and that you love them that much. That makes me SO SO SO excited, you can’t imagine! THANK you so much for taking the time to stop by and sharing it with me!!!!
      Hugs and XOXO

Karen Grosz says:
    March 5, 2016

Thanks for sharing at Let’s Get Real Friday Party.

Mary Ellen says:
    March 2, 2016

This is a great idea. I’m glad to read that the bugs are worked out. Pinned.

Heather says:
    October 26, 2015

LOVE THIS!!

I know this is an old post, but when I click to download the page says “This webpage is not available”. Are you still sharing these files?

Thanks!

October 26, 2015

Hi Heather… It sgould work and I’m still sharing it. So sorry this happened and thank you for letting me know. I’ll check it out and see what is going on and let you know as soon as the link is Active!!!

Again THANK YOU!!!

October 26, 2015

Hey Heather, The links are fixed, please let me know if you can download it so I know it’s fixed.

XOXO and again thank you for your visit and wanting to use my files!

Heather says: