Blog Planner Sheet Dividers + Free Cut Files

Recently I shared how I revamped my old and damaged Blog Planner Folder and a few months ago I shared My Blog Planner, which has ben my best friend during my blogging time LOL. Now I decided to go a bit further and create these cute sheet dividers so I could get rid of my uuuuuugly ones LOL.

Blog Planner Sheet Dividers + Free Cut Files

Blog Planner Sheet Dividers DIY Tutorial + Free Cut Files

I’m really so happy with the results. Now it looks new, bright and colorful. I got so inspired by this that now I’m creating my own blog planner sheets =D. Yayyyy I’ll be sharing them very soon. For now let’s see how I made these cute blog planner sheet dividers.

I have 41 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Blog Planner Sheet Dividers + Free Cut Files

Rhonda W. says:
    July 14, 2016

This is great! Thank you. Can you tell me what font you used for the titles?

Myra says:
    April 16, 2016

Oh, my goodness! I love love LOVE these dividers! I can’t stop making them – you’ve created a monster! lol Every time I go to Hobby Lobby, I buy paper/cardstock. Single sheets if it’s not on sale, packs if it’s 50% off. I don’t actually scrapbook; I just collect the stuff. Now I’ve discovered something to do with all that lovely cardstock that’s piling up in my craft room! Thank you!

April 16, 2016

Ha Ha you made my day today!!!! I’m glad I created a monster, although your family might not agree with me LOL. I’m happy that you found these useful and that you love them that much. That makes me SO SO SO excited, you can’t imagine! THANK you so much for taking the time to stop by and sharing it with me!!!!
      Hugs and XOXO

Karen Grosz says:
    March 5, 2016

Thanks for sharing at Let’s Get Real Friday Party.

Mary Ellen says:
    March 2, 2016

This is a great idea. I’m glad to read that the bugs are worked out. Pinned.

Heather says:
    October 26, 2015

I know this is an old post, but when I click to download the page says “This webpage is not available”. Are you still sharing these files?

October 26, 2015

Hi Heather… It sgould work and I’m still sharing it. So sorry this happened and thank you for letting me know. I’ll check it out and see what is going on and let you know as soon as the link is Active!!!

Again THANK YOU!!!

October 26, 2015

Hey Heather, The links are fixed, please let me know if you can download it so I know it’s fixed.

XOXO and again thank you for your visit and wanting to use my files!

Heather says:
        October 27, 2015

YAY!! Both links worked this time! Thanks again. The dividers are adorable. <3

Hope says:
    February 9, 2015

Hi Rachel !!!
    I love your dividers! They are exactly what I have been trying to make all day. How did you make your scalloped edges on your tabs? How did you make your tabs? I am so confused! Is there a die cut that you used? I am not sure about your Sihoutte Machine but it looks very pricey! Any help you can render would be appreciated! (I tried to download your zip but I think my computer is too old!!) Enough! hOPE

February 20, 2015

Hi Hope, sorry it took me forever to reply! I made my tabs on Illustrator and then transferred them to my Silhouette software. Probably there are die cuts for that but I haven’t seen them yet. This machine is not as pricey as it could be and for all it does, costs about $200 or so but if you are a crafter is so worth it! This tabs are not that hard, you could even cut them with scissors! Let me know if you give it a try!

Kristina Rall says:
    September 20, 2014

I LOVE these! Is there any way to modify your files to make 5.5×8.5 size? Thanks!

Rachel R. says:
    August 3, 2014

Ooooh; I like the colored edges! That’s a great idea! (BTW, rubbing alcohol will work for the same purpose as acetone and it doesn’t stink as bad.)

September 3, 2014

Ooooh That’s a great Tip, I thought it wouldn’t go away! I’ll definitely try Thanks!!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!!!

Naznin Azeez says:
    May 12, 2014

Whoa!. This is just amazing ♡. Very creative indeed..

10. How fantastic, what a great idea! Thanks for linking up at Sweet and Savoury Sundays, stop by and link up again this weekend!

February 15, 2014

Fabulous!!! Now if I can just acquire a Silhouette Machine. 😉
    Thanks for sharing at Project Inspire{d}

February 13, 2014

Now I have to get one of those…These are just too AWESOME!!! #pinning Thanks for linking up with us at Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop.

Corey W. says:
    February 13, 2014

These are great Cami! I have been working on getting more organized and trying out different ways to see what works. So I guess you could say my blog binder is a work in progress. I love getting inspiration from other bloggers like you. So thank you for sharing. Oh…and I’m liking the new tweaks here on your blog! Thanks for partying with us at The Makers!
    Corey @

Tammy says:
    February 12, 2014

First, your blog is just beautiful. I love all the accents. Second, these tabs are GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!! I am pinning this to my planner board.

February 11, 2014

What an awesome tool to use!! And, so pretty, too. Happy to have found you via the SITS Girls Linky. I’m #307 on the list, if you want to say hi, too. But I’m going to Pin this and also head over to your FB page for a Like so I don’t miss anything else you are up to. Thanks, Dana @ Chocolate and Sunshine

February 11, 2014

That’s almost too pretty to use! I love getting organized, just have a problem with the following the plan. This book might keep me on track!

February 11, 2014

These look great! I have a cricut and I never have a chance to use it! This has given me inspiration! Thanks for Sharing on Show Me Your Plaid Monday’s!

Jessica Lane says:
    February 10, 2014

I’ve been using your blog planner and I love it. It works beautifully with my stylish OCD personality. Thanks for another great tip.

Share with me! Blog Hop every Friday (entries accepted until Thursday at noon).

luluvision says:
    January 21, 2014

Awesome idea! Thank you so much for sharing these! I so need to get organized!

January 20, 2014

Hello my blogging friend, I am so excited that we found another common element in our lives. You have done a beautiful job with this challenge. I am going to use your ideas and add my own flair. I hope you do not mind. I will post it or email it to you when I am done. We already follow each other but boy do I have a bunch to learn. I hope we can network together. Your friend, Karen Marie

January 17, 2014

WOW!!! You thought of everything!! Wish I could get motivated and organized enough to be half the blogger that you are! Maybe if I start with a binder like this, magic would happen 🙂

~Krista~ says:
    January 16, 2014

What a great tutorial, I just got my machine and am still trying to figure things out. I will for sure be coming back to this!!

Vanessa says:
    January 15, 2014

Ooo, if only my organizer was as cute as yours! Totally love!

Brenna says:
    January 14, 2014

I’m totally in love with your planner! I love how you have everything color coded and it is just so cute.

D says:
    January 14, 2014

Beautiful! The possibilities are endless! Thank you for the inspiration. I am more likely to use an organizational tool if it is beautiful like this. It makes me happy to use it. 🙂

Rachel Joyce says:
    January 14, 2014

This is adorable! My blog calendar is very plain jane right now, but I want to add some fun! Thanks for the inspiration.

January 14, 2014

Like it? I love it! Especially the little flower detail, it makes me squee every time I see it. I think this is a project that I *need* to do!

(Kristy gd from Please Excuse My Craftermath…)

GetSilvered says:
    January 14, 2014

This is such a great project. Thank you for sharing the files too! I so need something like this for my blog. my boring XL spreadsheet just doesn’t compare.

January 14, 2014

Wow! Those are amazing! You should totally sale them because I sooo couldn’t manage that and it look like that when I was done haha 🙂

oscaralley says:
    January 14, 2014

Oh wow! Thanks for sharing your file. This is great and I sooooo need to get things organized. I’m using 3 notebooks right now…It would be nice to get it all into one spot. I haven’t used sketch pens yet, but you’ve inspired me to add that to my list of things to buy.

January 13, 2014

Ok, pretty and organized…I LOVE it! It’s bound to make you smile every time you open it up 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

Holly McCall says:
    January 13, 2014

Super Cute!!!!! I haven’t tried the sketching on the silhouette machine. I’ll have to try it now!!!

January 13, 2014

Your blog binder is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I am so inspired to follow in your for my sanity, and two because of how awesome it turned out! I never would have though about making the whole thing from scratch. Great Job!!!