12 Crafty and Clever Craft Storage Ideas. The Weekly Round Up

Hello everyone! Today I’m sharing a Round up full of crafty ideas. I love craft storage solutions and if they are clever and creative, that’s even better. I found great inspiration with these and I hope you find some too.

12 Crafty and Clever Craft Storage Ideas. The Weekly Round Up

When it comes to storage people can get really creative. Sometimes there is no need to spend too much money, actually sometimes we don’t need to spend money at all using what we have at home cleverly.

Craft Room Storage Ideas by Today’s Creative Blog
Craft Room Storage by Mason Jar Love
A cute place to make stuff by Raising up Rubies
Craft Room Reveal (Pic Heavy) by Domestic Princess in Training

I have some crafts storage ideas myself to share with you too!

Super creative and clever right???? What do you think????
Make sure to check out Dana’s post by clicking on the image below.
And Also make sure to check back each Thursday for another round up posts
Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:

I have 19 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 12 Crafty and Clever Craft Storage Ideas. The Weekly Round Up

Nichole says:
    September 7, 2016

I really wanted instructions on the scrap basket. But the link leads to nowhere. How did you make the dividers? Also does 12×12 paper fit into the milk crates?

September 7, 2016

Hi Nichole,

Thank you for stopping by and for letting me know there was a problem with a Link. Seems like that website is offline, not sure if it’s for good or technical problems. I haven’t been able to reach the site. I don’t really remember that tutorial since it’s an old Round up that definitely needs an update. So sorry about that. I’ll keep trying to reach that site and if it’s definitely gone then I’ll replace those tutorials with new ones.

Again thank you so much for letting me know this!

October 13, 2014

Hey Camilie, you have really put down some cool way to organize my supplies. Great ideas! I have been already being inspired from some of this.

September 30, 2014

You have some great closet storage solutions. I got great ideas I can use for my closet. Thanks for sharing. Great post!

Tammy says:
    February 8, 2014

These are wonderful Ideas. I love the one with the hanging material. Genius!! I have material in a pile just sitting around. I bet that would also work with one of the file boxes you can carry around. http://www.mylifeabundant.com

Stickelberry says:
    February 7, 2014

Lots of great ideas! Always looking for ways to organize my supplies!

February 7, 2014

Great roundup! I really like the Ribbon Organizer. Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.

Danielle Roy says:
    February 6, 2014

I need to do ALL of these! Thanks for putting them all in one place.

Emily Glover says:
    February 5, 2014

These are such great ideas. I have to get my craft corner organized. Thank you for sharing at The Wednesday Round Up! Hope to see you back next week! Pinning these!

February 4, 2014

Some great ideas! I love the hanging baskets. I added some under the table but if they were hanging I wouldn’t have to keep an eye on the Macy girl. She loves to run in and snatch things lol.

Shelly says:
    February 3, 2014

I might hafta use a couple of these ideas!

February 3, 2014

Aw…thanks so much for the double feature, Camila! You’re the sweetest EVER. And I love all the other ideas you’ve collected here in this post. People are so gosh darned creative! Okay, I am pinning this right away. 😉

February 2, 2014

Love the clever ideas! I am at the ‘blueprint’ stage of my Craft room… I have the space but I am still designing it on paper. I will comeback for these ideas when I, physically, start doing up the craft room. I am glad having found you via Sew Many Ways!

February 2, 2014

Wow! This is the prettiest thing I have ever seen. Love the over the door storage pockets.

MomMaven says:
    February 1, 2014

Lots of great solutions here. I had to give up my craft room when a teen from church moved in 2 years ago. Someday, I will have a craft space that I need to organize! I hopped over from Serenity Saturday.

Irene V. says:
    January 31, 2014

How many ideas, Cami! I love your milk can storage and the drawers too… so colorful 🙂
    Stumbled!
    Hugs,
    MammaNene @ SergerPepper.com

cnhartman2 says:
    January 30, 2014

I am constantly at war with my craft supplies, so I’m loving this right now! So many great, budget-friendly ideas. Pinning for later–thanks! 🙂