Christmas Sentiment Frame + Printable

It’s hard to believe it’s December. I truly feel like just yesterday I was starting the year!. I love Christmas so much! It’s my favorite time of the year and I always try to make the most of it. I finally got started with the decoration Yayyyy! And today I’m sharing this cute sentiment frame and a free printable.

Christmas Sentiment Frame + Printable

Christmas Sentiment Frame + Printable

This is a super easy project and what I like the most is that I can switch the sentient every week or so! I get all excited about this. I love designing this kind of things!

You only need a cute frame, satin ribbon and my printable.

You can download Christmas Sentiment HERE

This printable is made based on a 5 x 7 Inches {12,7 x 17,8 cm} frame.

I chose this cute silver frame and I just cut the printable right in the same size of the sample page. Then I placed in the frame and I made a cute red satin ribbon bow and glued it to the bottom of the frame.

Tadaaaa It’s done.

I just love it! So cute and seasonal! What do you think???

If you like this project you might also like these Christmas cards! {Click on the images}

http://titicrafty.com/2013/12/10-creative-crafty-christmas-trees-the-weekly-round-up/ http://titicrafty.com/2013/12/15-christmas-wrapping-and-tags-ideas-the-weekly-round-up/ http://titicrafty.com/2013/12/ho-ho-ho-christmas-door-hanger-diy-decoration-cut-file/

http://titicrafty.com/2013/12/glittered-snowflake-christmas-tree-ornament/ http://titicrafty.com/2012/12/christmas-cards-2012/

I have 19 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Christmas Sentiment Frame + Printable

December 18, 2013

I love this! It’s so cute! I’m featuring this tonight at my link party and pinning!

December 13, 2013

What a great idea. I love that you can switch it out as you want! Thanks for sharing at Share Your Stuff Tuesdays!

Ruth Soukup says:
    December 13, 2013

I love this so much. Thanks for sharing and for linking up to Thrifty Thursday.

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Thanks so much Ruth! Glad to have you around!

December 12, 2013

Very cute and I love that you’ve included the printable in your post. Glad to have found you blog over at the Krafty Inspiration Thursday party! Definitely going to start following you on G+.
    [email protected] Interior Frugalista

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Thanks so much Marie. I’m glad you stopped by so I could meet you too!

Tonia L says:
    December 12, 2013

Neat idea! What a great way to celebrate different holidays and seasons – just changing out the picture. How cool is that!

Popping over from Krafty Inspiration.

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Oh yes! It is! I love that I can change it too! Thanks so much for stopping by!

December 11, 2013

That’s a great sentiment! It’ll be fun choosing different options. Thank you for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Thanks Cindy! I’m happy to have you over!!! The options are endless aren’t they. I just love frames with printables!

7. Oh, I absolutely love this!! Thank you SO much for sharing the printable with us – just lovely! Pinning! Hope you are having a merry and wonderful week!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Hi Cindy, Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I’m glad you like it and I truly hope you enjoy the printable! Thanks for the love!

December 10, 2013

very pretty!! I just love printables in frames… I’ve bought a bunch of Christmas frames to fill and just have printables in them for now… love it! Pinning!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Yayyyy another frame lover, how awesome!!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving some love!

Marlys Folly says:
    December 10, 2013

This is beautiful… sharing on google +

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Yayyy Thanks so much. I’m so glad you like it!

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on Christmas Sentiment Frame + Printable

1. […] « Christmas Sentiment Frame + Printable Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cinnamon Buttercream Frosting » […]