15 Christmas Wrapping and Tags Ideas. The weekly Round Up

I can’t believe it’s already December!. This whole year flew by in a glimpse! The good part is that Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I love the colors, the smell, the joy, the spirit and all the happiness around it! Now that I have a little girl gifts became kind of more important and I love crafty wrappings and cute tags. So, I prepared this awesome round up to share with you all my inspiration!

15 Christmas Wrapping and Tags Ideas. The weekly Round Up

15 Christmas Wrapping and Tags Ideas. The weekly Round Up # Christmas #giftwrapping #gifttags

Even though Christmas is for everybody, kids are who have more expectations and excitement about Christmas eve. That’s why I wanted to get inspired to make great wrapping ideas =D.

Please make sure to Pin from the original blog post!

Washi Tape Gift Wrap by Elizabeth Doo-dah

I {heart} gift wrap guest post: inexpensive wrap ideas and calligraphy tags by For the Love.

Christmas Wrapping @ Paperblog

Christmas Wrapping by Signed by Tina

Monogram Gift Tags by Life is Rosier

Holiday Lights Gift Wrap by Burlap + Blue

Christmas Crafts: Homemade Wrapping Paper by Good Housekeeping.

Christmas in our House by Bengtgarden

DIY Handprint Wrapping Paper by Beauty Through Imperfection

DIY Vimplar by Annixen

Mixed Metal Gift Tags by Design Sponge

Stamped Gift Tags by Love Grows wild.

Christmas Wrapping by Anabelle Mintz

Paper Straw Snowflakes by Sensational Girl

Fast, Easy, Cute Christmas Packaging by Tikkido

What do you think??? Don’t you want to wrap some gifts??? I certainly do!

Make sure to check out Dana’s post by clicking on the image below.

And Also make sure to check back each Thursday for another round up posts

Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:

I have 25 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 15 Christmas Wrapping and Tags Ideas. The weekly Round Up

Marilyn says:
    November 26, 2014

What a wonderful roundup of gift wrapping ideas!

November 27, 2014

Thanks so much!

December 16, 2013

I have got to get with the pretty packaging. I usually just wrap the gifts and stick one of those pre-made bows on top. This round up gives me some great ideas. Thanks for linking up to Gingerly Made’s Show & Tell.

December 12, 2013

This is a great bunch of ideas. I especially like the monogram gift tags. Thank you for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen Link Party. Hope to see you next week.

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Oooh love that one too! These ladies are so talented and inspiring! Thanks for stopping by Cynthia!

December 12, 2013

I love your gift wrapping ideas. I am totally going to be using them this holiday season! I am visiting from The Weekly Creative. Thanks for sharing!
    Carrie @ myrecipeconfessions.com

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Yayyyy I’m glad it give you some inspiration! they totally inspired me!

December 11, 2013

Awesome ideas and so cool! Thanks for linking to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Thanks so much for stopping by. I’m so happy you like it!!!

Pam says:
    December 10, 2013

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing. The presentation is so much a part of the gift–It’s so nice to see a pretty package!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Hi Pam, You are so true! And doesn’t it happen to you that you feel sad to open it??? LOL It’s crazy but it happens to me a lot! Thanks so much for you lovely visit!

December 10, 2013

Love all these creative ideas! I’m putting more effort into gift wrapping this year..so much fun!!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Yesss me toooo! I want those gifts to be extra special! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

December 9, 2013

SO pretty! And what different ideas you have here!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Thanks Jess! Those ideas are so pretty. SO much talent!

December 7, 2013

Oh! Thanks for sharing all these pretty ideas – wonderful! Catherine

December 7, 2013

I LOVE all these gift wrapping ideas! They’re all so pretty!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Aren’t they adorable!. I’m so making some of these!

Brooke says:
    December 7, 2013

I love making gifts extra special by adding homemade touches to the wrapping. What a fabulous round up! Thanks so much for sharing. Happy Holidays to you!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 11, 2013

Yayyy I’m glad you cuold get some inspiration. homemade touches are always the best

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on 15 Christmas Wrapping and Tags Ideas. The weekly Round Up

1. […] Animal Costumes 25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes. 16 Thanksgiving Banners & Frames Ideas 15 Christmas Wrapping and Tags Ideas. I LOVE your opinion and comments, it totally makes my day, it gives me a huge motivation to keep […]