Grandma and Grandpa DIY Washi Tape Photo Frame

As I mentioned in my Daddy’s Mod Podge Photo Frame post, I’m making a series of photo frames to keep my girl’s memory alive so she doesn’t forget her family and beloved friends while we are away from them. This time I revamped a simple glass photo frame with washi tape and it turns out great!!!

Grandma and Grandpa Washi Tape Photo Frame

Grandma and Grandpa DIY Washi Tape Photo Frame

This is my second washi tape project, it seems like I’m getting seriously addicted LOL. I love how easy and cute thing can turn with this awesome tapes!

This is a 5 minutes project!!!! Super easy and super cute. I used Emma’s grandma and grandpa photo. They are my hubby’s parents and they are too special to not have their own frame. Emma still remembers them so it’s the perfect moment to those memories alive.

I only used this photo frame and some cute washi tapes.

I covered all the glass with the stripped tape.

On the corners I made a diagonal cut so the tape wouldn’t overlap.

Then I applied another washi tape pattern to the glass that covers the photo following the same process.

There you have it! Easy and cute, right????

What do you think? Do you like washi tape? I would love to know all about it!!!

Here you have other photo Frames ideas for your inspiration: {clicl on the images below}

I have 15 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Grandma and Grandpa DIY Washi Tape Photo Frame

December 13, 2013

I love these frames! They look easy to make and would make great gifts! Thanks so much for sharing them at The Pin Junkie Link party. They were featured this week. Be sure to stop by to grab a featured button and share your best Christmas recipes for another chance to be featured next week. http://www.thepinjunkie.com/2013/12/friday-link-party-46.html

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Yayyyy a feature for my frame!!! So cool! Thanks so much I’m so honored!

December 9, 2013

SO cute! This would be a fun activity for my tween daughter and her friends! Thanks for sharing at Share Your Stuff Tuesdays!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

It is a fun activity for any age LOL but I’m pretty sure kids can love it even more! Washi tape rocks!

Britni Vigil says:
    December 7, 2013

Cami this is so cute! I have a ton of Washi tape and seriously no idea what to do with it. Love this!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Ooooh I could washi tape your whole house if you ask me for ideas LOL!

December 6, 2013

Hi Cami! Stopping in from Let’s Get Real today. This frame is really adorable. I am new to washi tape. I know. Hard to believe, right? These frames are such a great way to add a personal touch to our decor. I’m excited to try it.

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

No it’s not hard to believe I started using it not long ago LOL and now I’m addicted LOL. Thanks so much for your visit and leaving a swet comment!

Amy Perdew says:
    December 5, 2013

Awe, that is so very sweet of you to be doing to keep the memory alive. I really need to do something like this because we live so far away from my family and it is hard to keep my littles reminded of exactly who’s who. Lovely idea. Thanks for sharing with us on Inspiration in Progress. Have a great day.

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Living away from family is so hard isn’t it?… I hope this really make her remember them! Thanks so much for this lovely comment and for your sweet visit!

December 3, 2013

So adorable! 🙂

Thanks again for joining the Link Up this week!

Sarah says:
    November 30, 2013

Ever cute. I love washi tape! That’s one thing I haven’t tried yet, a picture frame! New friend from Show and Tell Saturday 🙂

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Oooh you should try it and I’m sure you will get as addicted as I am to washi tapes LOL!