Ribbon and Masking Tape Aunties Photo Frame

As I mentioned in my Daddy’s Mod Podge Photo Frame post, I’m making a series of photo frames to keep my girl’s memory alive so she doesn’t forget her family and beloved friends while we are away from them. This time I revamped a simple metallic photo frame with this Scotch decorated masking tape and it turns out great!!!

Ribbon and Masking Tape Aunties Photo Frame

Ribbon and Masking Tape Aunties Photo Frame
I enjoyed a lot making this project. I found this cute scotch tape in Target and it’s as fun as washi tape and it has lots of patterns too. I loved this one!This time I made a photo frame for my sisters. Emma spent so little time with them and I don’t want her to forget them.
I used a patterned paper, masking tape, ribbon and the photo frame.

I cleaned the frame.

I started to apply the tape
On the corners I made a diagonal cut so the tapes wouldn’t overlap.

Then I glued the ribbon with hot glue gun on the sides of the frame.

I made a cute bow and placed it to one corner.

Almost done!!!
I used the paper that comes with the frame as reference to cut the patterned paper.
Then I cut a rectangle inside to create another frame. I displaced it a bit to make it a bit fun!
I put back the glass and placed the patterned paper facing out.
I chose the best pic I had of my sisters and placed it right after the patterned paper. Voila! There you have it!!!
I putt it next to my hubby’s frame and the collection started!  The next one I plan to make is Emma’s grandparents frame!
What do you think? Isn’t it cute??? Do you like photo Frames???

If you like this project you can see these other frames I’ve made:

I have 13 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Ribbon and Masking Tape Aunties Photo Frame

Camila Rojas says:
      November 26, 2013

Hey Debi, I’m glad you like it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Britni Vigil says:
    November 25, 2013

Cami this is darling, love this idea. And love that you’re trying to keep your family in your girl’s mind.

Camila Rojas says:
      November 25, 2013

Hi Britni, Yessss I’m so far away from family and friends that I feel like I don’t want her to forget! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! It totally makes my day!

Chrissy says:
    November 24, 2013

Very cute photo frame! Looks easy to make too! Thanks for sharing at our Mommy Club Linky Party! I can’t wait to see more ideas and projects that you have!

Camila Rojas says:
      November 25, 2013

Yayyy Thanks so much for stopping by! I’m glad you like it!

Maria says:
    November 24, 2013

Hi Cami, thanks so much for sharing at the Krafty Inspiration Thursday party! Your awesome project has been featured on our Social Media spotlight Post and websites.
    Have a wonderful Sunday
    Maria @ Krafty Cards etc.

Rhonda Rudin says:
    November 20, 2013

that is seriously sooo adorable!!!! love the colors! found you at Sew Darn Crafty!

November 19, 2013

This is so cute!!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

November 18, 2013

love it!! Adding this to my Must Make list! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

Diane Jordan says:
    November 18, 2013

Hi lovely lady.
    This is my first time on your blog loving this great Idea’s sweet. I hope you will come over and see me also and I am hoping you have a wonderful week with your family.

8. What a great idea! I love how quick and easy it looks with the tape, and yet the final product looks so fancy.