Buttons Hair Clips. A Buttons Series Project.

After making Emma’s cute Buttons Flower Onesie I felt like it needed something. I couldn’t really tell what it was in that moment. But then a few days later I dressed her up with the onesie and I was making her hair when I thought “That’s it!!! LOL she needs a cute Buttons hair clip to match the outfit!!!”

Buttons Hair Clips. A Buttons Series Project

Buttons Hair Clips. A Buttons Series Project.

There are easy things to make and these Buttons hair clips LOL. It’s a 5-10 minutes thing and the result is SO cute!.

Look how easy it is:

What you need + Hot glue gun LOL
DSC_2482
Glue the buttons you want to be part of some composition.
DSC_2483
Then add some hot glue to the hair clip.
DSC_2485
Glue the buttons the way you like and there you have it!!! =D
Esy-Button-Hair-Clips
A super cute Buttons Hair clip. And of course I made one for me too LOL… I just loooove them.

DIY-Button-Hair-Clips

Button-Hair-Clips-for Mom

Button-Hair-Clips-for-Mom-and-Daughter

And it matches the Onsesie!!!

Button-Hair-Clips-and Onesie-DIY

Button-Hair-Clips-and-Onesie-Tutorial

Button-Hair-Clips-and-Onesie-Set

DIY-Button-Hair-Clips

Remember that I mentioned that I got inspired by a dear friend that LOVE buttons? Well I still have some of her hair clips and I keep them with so much love! =D
Don’t go far my friends because there are many more Buttons projects to come!

What do you think my lovely readers? Cute or what?

If you missed my Buttons Flower Onesie here it is! {click on the pic to go to the post}

Button-Flower-Onesie-01

I have 28 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Buttons Hair Clips. A Buttons Series Project.

November 26, 2013

WOOHOOOO!!!! Thanks so much Carrie! I’m so honored! How exciting yayyyy!

Irene V. says:
    November 11, 2013

What a cute mum and daughter hair-do 😉
    MammaNene @ SergerPepper.com

November 26, 2013

LOL Thanks Irene! I really love having coordinating things with Emma. Is fun and she enjoys seeing mommy wearing similar stuff to hers LOL

November 11, 2013

Oh. my. word! This is precious!! It’s so much fun having a little girl to doll up! I’m going to have to do this… aaaadorable!

November 26, 2013

Hi Heather! Yayyy I’m so glad you like it and that this inspires you!.. Having a girl is definitely lost of fun LOL!

November 26, 2013

Thanks so much for stopping by Kathy! I’ll sure be there!!!

Linda Sears says:
    November 8, 2013

so cute – and with the onesie! taking notes for my grandbabies.

November 26, 2013

Yayyy I’m so glad I could inspire you! I would love to see yours!!!

November 8, 2013

How adorable! And her matching onesie is so cute! Thanks for sharing at Share Your Stuff Tuesdays!

November 26, 2013

Thanks Emily. I’m happy to share and party with you!!!

November 6, 2013

Thanks for linking to Take-A-Look Tuesday over at Sugar Bee Crafts – you were featured today!
    –Mandy, SugarBeeCrafts.com

November 26, 2013

Yayyyyy How exciting! Thanks so much Mandy! I’m honored!

November 6, 2013

Where do you get all these cute buttons?! and your daughter is adorable! Thanks for linking up with Snickerdoodle Sunday!

November 26, 2013

LOL Most of those buttons are from Wal-Mart =D. Thanks so much for you sweet commnet, I’m glad you like it!

November 5, 2013

WHAT a cute!! 🙂 The buttons are adorable too. 😉

Thanks again for joining the Link Up this week!

November 26, 2013

Thanks so much Jess! Loving your visit!!!

November 4, 2013

These are super adorable hair clips 🙂 My daughter and I both love buttons, and she has a button clop to go with her every outfit 🙂

November 26, 2013

Thanks so much Jenya! Yayyyy I would love to do that too! I’ll put it on my must do list!!!

Winnie says:
    October 13, 2013

I must admit – I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE these hair-clips
    I have very a long hair and I’m addicted to these cute hair-assortments

October 26, 2013

Yayyyyyyy LOL I love hair clips too and everything for the hair actually! I’m glad you like these!!!

October 8, 2013

Love it! It’s quite addicting to make hair clips 😉

October 26, 2013

Yayyyy me too! Thanks so much I’m glad you like it!!!

October 8, 2013

Very cute! I loved the onsie project and this really pulls it all together.

October 26, 2013

Thanks so much Glenna! I love making sets! This one is very special!!!