Buttons & Bows Embellished Shoes. A Buttons Series Project.

Hello everyone!, Buttons are fun, aren’t they?. I love making things with buttons and of course if you have seen my handmade cards I love bows too. Not long ago I made an embellished shoes that I loooved and I really wanted to make another pair. So, since I’m having this button series project, I thought it would be nice to revamp a little bit Emma’s cute shoes.

Buttons & Bows Embellished Shoes. A Buttons Series Project.

Buttons & Bows Embellished Shoes. A Buttons Series Project.

This is another super quick project. It takes about 10 minutes and at the end you have a new pair of shoes LOL and kids love this kind of crafts.I bought this cute felt flowers at walmart {when I was in USA} with no clue what to do it them. I just knew I could use in some cute project and here it is LOL. I also had some butterflies left from the previews shoes, ribbon and of course, cute buttons =P.

The first thing I did was deciding the composition. choosing the place where I wanted the flowers and the buttons. Then I started sewing each piece.

The last touch was the ribbon bow at the back of the shoes.

Tadaaaaaa!!!!

Here you have it!

What do you think??? Cute or what???

Buttons-and-Bows-Embellised-Shoes-cute-and-Easy

Buttons-and-Bows-Embellised-Shoes-cute-and-Easy

How does Emma look with them on???

Have you decorated shoes like these? How was it?

If you like this project you might like the previews Buttons projects from the series:

I have 38 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Buttons & Bows Embellished Shoes. A Buttons Series Project.

Britni Vigil says:
    November 27, 2013

Cami these are so cute, makes me want to have a girl some day!

November 27, 2013

Thanks so much Britni! You might have one one day, who knows!!! It’s like having a doll LOL!!!

November 27, 2013

Too, too, too cute! These are so cute can’t stand it – going wild over at BeBetsy.

We’ve featured your post at BeBetsy Brag About it No. 31 – thanks so much for sharing and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Sharon and Denise
    PS. also sharing on Facebook!

November 26, 2013

Thanks SOOO much for stopping by! glad to have you visiting!!!!

November 26, 2013

Woot! Thanks so much Kaysi. She definitely loves them!!! Happy to have you around!!!

Chrissy says:
    November 24, 2013

Oh! My niece would love these! Adorable!

November 26, 2013

Yayyyy I’m glad this inspires you! Thanks for stopping by!

Maria says:
    November 24, 2013

Hi Cami. these shoes are soooo adorable! Thanks again for sharing at the Krafty Inspiration Thursday party!
    Have a wonderful Sunday
    Maria @ Krafty Cards etc.

November 26, 2013

Thanks Maria! I’m glad you like it! It’s always good having you around!

November 24, 2013

okay these are so adorbs. my little would love these, and way cheaper then if i bought embellished shoes! thanks for linking up to the all things pretty party

November 26, 2013

Hi Chrissy! You know what the best part is?…. No one will ever have one exactly the same! LOL that what I love about doing this kind of things!!!! Thanks so much for your sweet visit.

November 24, 2013

Super cute! I’ll be featuring you on this week’s Clever Chicks Blog Hop, which starts tomorrow. Thank you for sharing and please feel free to grab a Featured button!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

November 26, 2013

Yayyyyyyyyy How exciting thanks so much for the feature! I’m honored! I’ll be right there!!!!

November 23, 2013

Oh, these are just too darned cute!!!! Pinning. Linda

November 26, 2013

Woot Tanks so much Linda! It’s always great having you visiting!

Rein says:
    November 22, 2013

Looks lovely!

November 19, 2013

One word…ADORABLE! 🙂

Again, thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

November 19, 2013

What wonderful little shoes! I can see how excited your daughter is to wear them. Thanks for linking to the In and Out of the Kitchen party. See you next week.

November 26, 2013

Hi Cynthia! Oh yes she was and she is LOL she always wants to use these and the black ones I made too! Thanks so much for stopping by! Love having you around!

November 18, 2013

Totally adorable! She is sure rocking those shoes! Love that you did purple too 🙂 Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!!

November 26, 2013

Ooooh I just love purple and My mom in law happened to give these to Emma so I couldn’t help myself LOL! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

November 18, 2013

Stopping in from Craft O Maniac Monday-Oh how adorable these are just to stinking cute! My daughter would love these, I would never have thought to do this, i might just have to dazzle up some shoes now! Thank you so much for sharing, now following you on Google +, Pinterest and Facebook, i cant wait to check out some of your other posts.
    Sheena @ http://www.thekeeperofcheerios.blogspot.com/

November 26, 2013

Thanks so much Sheena! This project is SO easy, you are gonna love it. Thanks so much for this sweet visit as well!!!

November 17, 2013

Hi Camila,
    Your project is way cute. I bet Emma loves them. And I’m sure my granddaughters would love their shoes decorated too. I’m pinning etc. Thanks for sharing, Darlene

November 26, 2013

Hi Darlene, She definitely loves them. She always wants to wear them even if it doesn’t go with the clothes LOL. Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

Kristin King says:
    October 28, 2013

The shoes are so adorable! What a great idea! Pinning and sharing!

November 26, 2013

yayyyyyyyy thanks Kristin!!!!! I’m glad you stopped by!!!

October 28, 2013

Cami, these little shoes are so cute! just popping in to swap- These look so fabulous I had to share! I pinned, FB-ed, twittered on yours & mine, &G+ed. Thanks for swapping! Deb @ Kneaded Creations.

November 26, 2013

Thanks so much Deborah. It’s greatly appreciated!

Winnie says:
    October 22, 2013

These are sooooooooooooooooooo CUTE !!
    Honestly – I’d loooooooooooove to wear these shoes, and I’m serious!!

October 26, 2013

LOL Thanks so much Winnie. Believe me I would wear it too! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

Helen says:
    October 21, 2013

they are adorable i loved your first pair and i will definitely give this project a go

October 26, 2013

Awwww Thands so much Helen I would love to see them when you make them!!!! I love to see things that people got inspired by my creations!