30 Spider and Bats Halloween Decoration. The Weekly Round Up.

Yayyyy it’s almost Halloween, a super fun time to share, decorate and play! I’ve seen so many AMAZING crafts lately that it was hard to choose but since I’m kind of attracted to bats and spiders lately {not in real life though} I chose all the great crafts and decoration made with them! What a great Round up I got this week! 30 Spider and Bats Halloween Decoration for y’all!

30 Spider and Bats Halloween Decoration

30 Spider and Bats Halloween Decoration

I love Halloween. Even though it’s suppose to be scary, I love it!. I love seeing all the great things people make to decorate. All the movie nights and scary stories! I’m enjoying a lot this round up.

The first one I want to share is my Dracula Dog Puppet. I know I know! It’s not a bat or a spider but what did Dracula used to turn into???? LOL So here it is.  I made it like 4 years ago for a Halloween Puppet show!

Please make sure to Pin from the original blog post!

Ok Here we go!

Simple Wicked Painted Candles by Madigan Made

Halloween Dollar Store Vignette by Second Chance to Dream.

Spider Web Wreath by Lizzie Jane Baby

Wall of Bats by Marvelous Mommy

Witch’s Brew by Judy’s Handmade Creations

The Beaded Spider by The Crafty Blog Stalker

Creepy Crawly Bedroom by The DIY Dreamer

Black Widow Ring by Pink Cake Plate

Bat Bag by Martha Stewart

I have 28 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 30 Spider and Bats Halloween Decoration. The Weekly Round Up.

October 6, 2015

Wow! So many great ideas! Thank you for gathering them all up. My son loves Batman and I noticed a few ideas here I can use for party decorations. Stopping by from the Show & Tell Linky.

Meghan says:
    October 9, 2014

The bat pin! Love it!

October 8, 2014

Thanks so much for sharing this great roundup of fun Halloween decorations! The magnetic spiders are my favorite!
    Thanks so much for sharing your awesomeness at Show Me Saturday! Please join us again this weekend!
    ~ Ashley

October 5, 2014

How fun! what an awesome round up of ideas for Halloween! love all the spiders and bats everywhere 🙂 Thanks for sharing with us at Snickerdoodle!

October 4, 2014

So many great ideas!!! I love the wall of bats, I think I will have to do that one this year. And I have the perfect wall for it 😉 Thanks for sharing all the wonderful Halloween ideas 🙂

April Tuell says:
    October 26, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing this post at last weeks Saturday Spotlight on Angels Homestead!

Hope to see you again this week!

April

Krista Low says:
    October 24, 2013

Halloween is just so much fun! I love your fun round up! Your Spiders and Bats Decoration post is being featured @ Great Idea Thursday’s 🙂

Camila Rojas says:
      October 26, 2013

Yessss and it got more exciting since I had my girl!!! Thanks so much for the feature yayyyyyy!!!!!

October 21, 2013

Oh. my. word! What an adorable round up! The spiders in the ice cubes could ((possibly)) be my favorite – so simple, and so cute! LOVE! 🙂 Thanks so much for linking it up at Tips & Tricks! You rock!

Camila Rojas says:
      October 26, 2013

LOL fun right? Thanks so much for stopping by!

October 20, 2013

Awesome round up, Cami! Thanks for sharing at our Get Your DIY on party! I hope you can join us again tonight! Our theme is spooky (or not so spooky) outdoor decor. Have a great day! XO

Camila Rojas says:
      October 26, 2013

Thanks so much Christy, I sure will be there!!!

10. The wall of bats is awesome! Great round up! Thanks for sharing on Sunday FUNday!

Camila Rojas says:
      October 26, 2013

Thanks so much for stopping by Kristine. I loved that one too, but the bat with button eyes is the best LOL.

October 18, 2013

What a great round-up. Thanks so much for sharing it with our Let’s Get Real readers. I used to dislike Halloween. Strange, I know. Now that I have kids though, I love decorating for them and watching their eyes light up with excitement. They like it and it’s helping me to like Halloween. There are some great ideas here for me to surprise them with.

Camila Rojas says:
      October 26, 2013

Kids make us do so many things we wouldn’t even like, but they are so worth it, aren’t them??? Thanks so much for stopping by!

October 16, 2013

Love them all! Especially the bats on the wall…how creative! Thanks so much for sharing on Turn It Up Tuesdays!

Camila Rojas says:
      October 26, 2013

Oh yessss, I thought about making it but then I prefer to make my garland LOL.

Xoxo

Camila Rojas says:
      October 26, 2013

Hard, right???? LOL Thanks so much for stop by!

October 16, 2013

I so love a Pinterest round up! Thanks for sharing on WDW!

October 13, 2013

Thanks so much for featuring my framed Halloween Art! Could you please change my name to “The Pin Junkie” instead of “The Pink Junkie.” Thank you!

Camila Rojas says:
      October 26, 2013

Ups so sorry, already fixed! LOL. Thanks so much for stopping by!

October 10, 2013

Hi! I really like the bat with button eyes! Halloween can be scary 😉 though! Thank you for re-tweeting my blog post too!

Camila Rojas says:
      October 26, 2013

That one is awesome, isn’t it!!! I love it too, Thanks so much for stopping by!

xoxo