25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes. The Weekly Round Up

I have a few obsessions and Nutella recipes is definitely one of them! I’m not the kind of person who gets a whole spoon of Nutella and eat it but anything made with it is so yummy that I could eat them with no control LOL.

25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes. The Weekly Round Up

25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes. The Weekly Round Up

25 Super Ricas Recetas hechas con Nutella.

Para español por fa usen el traductor que esta en la barra lateral izquierda del blog.

Nutella is a very particular chocolate that I like with almost anything and anywhere LOL. whatever you make with it tates so goood!!! It is so versatile, the possibilities are endless!

Check out these amazingly delicious  recipes I have collected for you!

Please make sure to Pin from the original blog post!

Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bar by Uni Homemaker

Nutella Popsicles by The Darling Detail

Creamy Nutella Dip by Six Sister’s Stuff

No Bake Nutella Cheesecake by My Baking Addiction

Texas Sheet Cake with Nutella Glaze by Remodelaholic.

Nutella Cupcakes by Bakers Royale.

Chocolate Hazelnut Tart made with Nutella by For the Feast.

Fudgy Nutella Chocolate Cake by Roxana’s Home Baking.

Nutella Cupcake Recipe by My Baking Addiction.

Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Nutella Glaze by Soup Addict.

Nutella Pumpkin Thumbprint Cookies by Not Your Momma’s Cookie.

Nutella-Stuffed Brown Butter + Sea Salt Chocolate Chip Cookies by Ambitious Kitchen.

Red Velvet & Nutella Cake in a Jar by Babble.

Nutella Cream Filled Profiteroles by Plain Chicken.

3 Ingredients Nutella Muffins/Brownie by the Creative Saga.

Nutty For Nutella by She Knows Food & Recipes

Nutella chocolate chip Cookies by Liv Life

Nutella Reese’s Cups by Making The world Cuter.

Nutella Scone for Club: Baked by Lulu the Baker.

Nutella Ding Dong Cake by Foodiva’s Kitchen

Nutella shortbread Cookies with Bananas and Almonds by Steamy Kitchen Recipes.

Nutella Pudding by Minimally Invasive.

Nutella Bundt Cake by From Away.

Nutella Hot Chocolate by Gimme Some Oven

And I made this crepes a while ago and I can tell it was a success at home LOL.

Nutella-Stuffed-Crepes-02
SO…. What do you think????? Yummy or what??? I’m so hungry, I could have them all!!!!
Make sure to check out Dana’s post by clicking on the image below.
And Also make sure to check back each Thursday for another round up posts

Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them:

I have 14 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on 25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes. The Weekly Round Up

Krista Low says:
    November 19, 2013

These recipes look absolutely amazing! I am drooling right now 🙂 You are being featured as the most viewed link @ Great Idea Thursday’s this week 🙂 Wohoo!

November 19, 2013

What a fantastic looking round-up. My sweet tooth is calling. Thanks for linking up to Gingerly Made’s Show & Tell.

Kathleen says:
    November 17, 2013

Pretty sure I just gained 10 pounds, as I was drooling on my computer. These look really good. I had one of the Nutella and Banana Crepes in May while I was visiting England. It was so good. Thanks again for linking up to Tips and Tricks.

Shelly says:
    November 16, 2013

All of these just make me hungry! My kids love Nutella! Thanks for sharing on DIY Sunday Showcase!!

Shelly
    minettesmaze

November 16, 2013

Hi, what a round up! I love anything nutella! TFS on best of the weekend.
    Julie at julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

Gurvy Green says:
    November 15, 2013

Wow these look divine! I don’t know where to start experimenting! Thanks for sharing.

Jenn Thomas says:
    November 15, 2013

Oh my goodness- my mouth is WATERING! I want all of these- RIGHT NOW. They look amazing! I’m going to pin for future reference. I’m always looking for recipes for Nutella- you know other than eating it right off the spoon 😉 Stopping by from the Creative Geekery linkup!

Joy Bee says:
    November 14, 2013

Wow this is a delicious nutella round up. I’m drooling. Thanks for sharing on GIT I featuring this.

Bobby Hamm says:
    November 14, 2013

I can feel the chocolate hitting my thighs as I type! 😀 I came over to your post from Create It Thursday. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl King says:
    November 13, 2013

So. . .Many. . .Recipes. . .They all look yummy. I love nutela, but have never baked with it, now I just don’t know where to start. But at least I have a resource if I do decide to try it! Thanks for sharing on Simple Supper Tuesday!

November 12, 2013

My daughter would live on Nutella, if I let her. This is a fabulous round up! Thanks for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.

November 10, 2013

Can I have one of everything? Yummmy!! pinned 🙂

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on 25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes. The Weekly Round Up

1. […] each Thursday for another round up posts  Did you miss any past round up? Here you have them: 25 Super Yummy Nutella Recipes. 18 Cute & Easy Kids Valentine’s Day Crafts. The Weekly Round Up  16 Pink & Red […]