Silver Owls Jewelry Set

I’m so into crafty jewelry! I love making them as much as I enjoy seeing them on Pinterest or on other blogs. Most of you know well how much I love owls, right??? So, I really love how this Silver Owls Jewelry Set turned out.

Silver Owls Jewelry Set

Silver Owls Jewelry Set DIY Tutorial

I found these cute owls pendants and flower connectors and I just could not resist buying them and making something cute.

I love how it turned out and I use it very often!!!… The best part, It’s super easy to make, let me show you =D

You are going to need, pendants, connectors, jump rings, small beads, clasp, separators, eye pins, earring fishhooks and needle nosed pliers.

For the bracelet, I started joining the connectors with jump rings until I reached the length I needed.

Then I added the clasp. I usually use 2 jump ring for this because it makes more difficult to break.

An finally I added the pendants hanging them with jump rings.

Done!!!

Now for the earrings, I started with the eye pins. I made another eye on the other end with a needle nose pliers.

Then I inserted 3 beads and one owl pendant to a jump ring. For the last I inserted the eye pin.

Then I inserted the separator in the eye pin and the last was adding the earring fishhooks. Tadaaaaaa!

Ready to use. I literally spend like 20 minutes making them. Ok maybe a bit more because I had to take these pictures LOL But really it didn’t take more than that.

Cute, isn’t it?

How do I look??? I looooove it!!!! How about you??? Do you like owls jewelry?

I have 22 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Silver Owls Jewelry Set

Miki English says:
    June 6, 2014

These are adorable! It’s weird, I was just a Micheal’s earlier today looking at supplies to start making jewelry. This will be a great “get started” tutorial. Thanks!

BTW, I found you over at the Let’s Get Real Hop. Have a great day!

June 12, 2014

Thanks so much Miki, I’m glad this tutorial can be helpful for you! Also thanks so much for your sweet visit!

June 6, 2014

This is super cute especially because I am on an owl everything kick right now. And the tutotial is super easy to follow.

June 12, 2014

Owls are the best, aren’t they???? Thanks so much, I’m glad you like it!

June 12, 2014

Thanks so much for your sweet visit. It’s good to hear that you like the pics!

Gina says:
    June 4, 2014

Super cute! I pinned this easy DIY to my Owl board 🙂

June 12, 2014

Thanks Gina! Glad you like it! it was fun and easy to make!

June 2, 2014

Glad you like it Marti! YAyyy

November 29, 2013

Really cute Cami! Thanks for sharing this with our Let’s Get Real readers. My daughter has been asking me about making jewelry, but I haven’t known where to start. This is a great tutorial. Thanks for the help!

Camila Rojas says:
      December 15, 2013

Thanks so much for stopping by! Making these are so easy and you probably will easily find the supplies!

November 27, 2013

Oh so pretty! Love the tutorial! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday.

Jazmin Rode says:
    November 25, 2013

You are so crafty – these turned out so beautifully, Cami! They remind me of the pandora bracelets – just MUCH prettier!

Thanks so much for linking up at the Save Money Monday linky party. Please be sure to stop by again next week!

Camila Rojas says:
      November 26, 2013

Thanks so much Jazmin! I’m so excited you like it. Super easy to make too! Thanks so much for your lovely visit!

November 25, 2013

Thank you for this step by step tutorial. I just recently started making my own jewelry and was trying to figure out how to make the earrings like that.

Again thank you!

Camila Rojas says:
      November 25, 2013

It’s so much fun making jewelry!!! I love it and I’m glad this one inspired you!

Camila Rojas says:
      November 25, 2013

Thanks Heidi! I’m glad you like it! XOXO

Camila Rojas says:
      November 25, 2013

Yayyy Thanks so much for stopping by. glad you like it!