Buttons Flower Onesie. A Buttons Series Project.

I love buttons and I have to say it. It’s all because of a lovely friend I had when I was working in Advertising back in Venezuela. I always remember her with love and I can’t help thinking of her when I see buttons or things that can be done with buttons.  For that reason, I decided to start a Series of buttons projects and my first one is this cute Buttons Flower Onesie I made for Emma. =D

Buttons Flower Onesie. A Buttons Series Project.

Button-Flower-Onesie-01

Body con Flor de Botones. Una serie de projectos de Botones.
Para español por fa usen el traductor que esta en la barra lateral izquierda del blog.

I got really inspired when I went to Walmart and saw all those cute buttons they have. I’s not difficult to imagine how cute our kids would like with something we make with so much love. This project is incredibly easy, you just buttons, needle and threads =D.
DSC_2471
This is how I made it:

First I composed the flower on the onesie. Once it was like I wanted I took a pic with my phone so I could remember exactly how and where I wanted it. I also used a fabric marker to make tiny dots where I wanted to sew each button.

DSC_2473
DSC_2474

Started sewing each button in place, one by one. I sewed them very tight so they won’t come out when I put the onesie on the washer machine.

DSC_2476

DSC_2477

Then I place one on each shoulder so it would match the flower. But just on one layer. If you sew both the baby head might not go through.

DSC_2478

That’s it!

Button-Flower-Onesie-02

Look how my baby girl looks!!! So cute isn’t she???

Button-Flower-Onesie-04

Button-Flower-Onesie-06

Button-Flower-Onesie-07

Button-Flower-Onesie-09

What do you think??? Do you like buttons????

For more Buttons inspirations, check these other posts from the series {click on the images}

Button-Hair-Clips-DIY

Buttons-and-Bows-Embellised-Shoes-DIY-Tutorial

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-01

I have 28 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Buttons Flower Onesie. A Buttons Series Project.

Camila Rojas says:
      November 10, 2013

Yayyyy Thanks so much for the visit and the pin! I’m very happy that you like it!!! Have a grrreat Sunday!

Artist says:
    November 9, 2013

Hi Camila love the blog. The button project is fabulous! Following you from the wondering brain blog hop.

Camila Rojas says:
      November 10, 2013

Thanks so much I’m so glad you like it! Have a wonderful Sunday!

November 8, 2013

Hi Camila, what a cute project. Love it. I have a few adorable buttons around here somewhere. Now I know what to do with them. Thanks so much for sharing. Your new follower, Darlene

Katherine says:
    November 8, 2013

Love this! I’m going to have to make one for my daughter : ) Stopping by from link up.
    Katherine @ Jag Style Blog

Anna says:
    November 8, 2013

Adorable !
    Anna

November 5, 2013

aww adorable! The onesie too 🙂 Love this idea, will add it to my list of to dos! Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

Camila Rojas says:
      November 10, 2013

Thanks so much =D I’m so glad you like it!

November 5, 2013

She doesn’t try to take the adorable buttons off?? What a girly girl! 🙂

Again, thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

Camila Rojas says:
      November 10, 2013

LOL yes she does try but I don’t let her and soon enough she forgets the buttons are there LOL. Thanks so much for your sweet comment!

Danitajc says:
    November 5, 2013

Thank you for sharing this cute project! I want to make one for my newest granddaughter! So pretty and easy! Thanks again!

Camila Rojas says:
      November 10, 2013

I’m so glad I inspired you! Yayyy Thanks so much for stopping by!

Camila Rojas says:
      November 10, 2013

Hihihi it is indeed! Thanks so much!

October 3, 2013

This is amazing, Camila! Your daughter looks cute in anything she wears, but she is especially cute with that button flower you whipped up. I’m lovin’ it! I especially love the button details on the shoulders. Well done.

Camila Rojas says:
      October 29, 2013

Thanks so much Lauren!… I love buttons and I love Emma, That’s a good and perhaps dangerous combination LOL!!!!

Adrienne says:
    October 1, 2013

Not that I’ll ever make anything like that but that is so darn adorable and so is Emma. She’s just too precious Cami and I do love the shirt. So creative you are.

~Adrienne

Camila Rojas says:
      October 29, 2013

Yayyyy Thanks so much Adrienne you are so sweet!!!! There is no way I could not be inspired by my little girl!!!

Winnie says:
    September 30, 2013

Super cute and adorable!!
    And actually quite unique 🙂
    I like it

Camila Rojas says:
      October 29, 2013

Thanks so much Winnie! I’m glad you like it!!!!

September 30, 2013

Camila, that is adorable. We just found out last week that my daughter is going to have a baby girl and I can’t wait to make decorate cute little onesies like this!

Camila Rojas says:
      October 29, 2013

That is awesome Jeanie, I cn’t wait to see what you come up with!!!