DIY Super Crafty Jewelry Organizer

One thing I love the most about organization is having everything handy, nothing hidden, nothing difficult to remember that I have it. Recently I posted an idea how to keep hair clips Organized and handy and also another one to keep Earrings super handy. I love all that kind of organization that also are decorative =P. That’s why I made this cute Super Crafty Jewelry Organizer.

DIY Super Crafty Jewelry Organizer

DIY Super Crafty Jewelry Organizer #jewelryorganization #organizerideas #organizationideas

I saw many ideas on many blogs and on Pinterest about getting our stuff organized and ideas using crates. I got this idea that I could make a jewelry organizer with a crate, some hangers, lace and small containers, the problem was that I didn’t have any kind of crate, wooden box, or anything like it to make it.

One day I was walking Emma and I saw this strawberries crate over a pile of boxes and I thought, “this is just what I needed!!!” and of course, I took it home LOL.

I just loved how it turned out. I got in love with it!!! Hope you like it too. Here is how I made it. I found it easy but it takes its time, so just be patient!

So, Want to learn how to make this super super cute and crafty Jewelry Holder? Then click and let’s GO!

I have 35 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on DIY Super Crafty Jewelry Organizer

Cindy Martin says:
    August 20, 2014

Hi Cami,
    This looks like a fun, great project. We all need room for the jewelry. Thanks for sharing this fabulous idea!
    Please come by and join me with my next project. How to turn plain frames into ornate frames..

Hugs,
    Cindy

September 3, 2014

Thanks so much Cindy, It is a fun project indeed and having all our jewelry handy and organized is proceless LOL =D. Happy to have you visiting!

August 18, 2014

Oh this looks great! What a great use for those little wooden boxes. Very pretty and functional. Thanks for linking up to Snickerdoodle Sunday!

September 3, 2014

So glad you like it! Thanks so much for your sweet visit. It’s aways a pleasure having you!

Limeade Gal says:
    August 18, 2014

I absolutely love this! I love to organize & this is just adorable & my favorite color too 🙂
    I’m off to find the perfect crate for this project!

Have a beautiful week!

September 3, 2014

Thanks so much. I so love it too!… I need to get another crate of those. I moved countries and left mine behind but I’m so making another one just like that! =D. Glad you like it!

Sarah R. says:
    August 18, 2014

I’m a big fan of creating fun, functional organization for jewelry and this works perfectly! Thanks so much for linking up at Snickerdoodle Sunday- I hope you’ll come back with your latest makes next week!

Sarah (Sadie Seasongoods)

September 3, 2014

Yayy Thanks so much for stopping by. I’m glad you like it!!

Cody Doll says:
    August 17, 2014

Very cute idea. I will have to keep my eyes open for fruit boxes to use.

September 3, 2014

Oooh you will love the possibilities!!! =D Thanks so much for stopping by!

Alex says:
    July 14, 2014

Very cute! I recently made a jewelry organizer too. I love reusing something you already have on hand!

July 14, 2014

Thanks Alex! I feel the same, love upcycling and reusing stuff! with a bit of creativity we can create amazing stuff from jun, right???

Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful week!

Melanie says:
    July 14, 2014

This looks cute and easy for anyone to be able to do.

July 14, 2014

Thanks so much Melanie! Glad you like it!!!

August 19, 2013

What a creative way to display and store your gorgeous jewelry! Thanks for sharing at Project Inspired!! Pinned to our group pinboard for some extra luv! Heather

September 4, 2013

Thanks so much Heather! I’m definitely happy to be able to SEE my jewelry LOL. I’m glad you like it!!!

August 18, 2013

Very cute and oh so girly Camila! Love it!

We’d like to invite you to link this at our SUPER SUNDAY Link Party, live now through Tuesday evening, our readers would also enjoy your craftiness!

Lori
    Who Needs A Cape?
    Not Your Average Super Moms!

August 16, 2013

Lovely jewelry display!!! I keep meaning to make my own jewelry display. Right now my jewelry is all over the place and mostly hidden away in jewelry boxes. Thanks for the inspiration. I have pinned it!

Karla says:
    August 14, 2013

This is SO cute and girly! I love it!!! Like…Really love it! My mind is telling me, ” You need this, like, now!” haha. Pinning it! Thanks for sharing!

I’d love it if you would share this at my “That’s My Style” Link party this Friday!

September 4, 2013

Thanks so much Karla and I’m sorry I’m replying this so late, I’ll try to catch up soon!!!

Christine says:
    August 13, 2013

LOVE IT!! It turned out so cute Cami!!

September 4, 2013

I love reusing things that are going to be thrown away. They always can become something useful!! Besides, we help a little bit the planet LOL!

September 4, 2013

Thanks so much Trine. And I have to say this, IT’S SO EASY AND FUN to make!!!

August 7, 2013

LOVE your take on the jewelry organizer! So created. Good job!

September 4, 2013

Thanks so much Kimber, I really seek organization. when I don’t have it that way I don’t use what I have LOL!

Danielle says:
    August 7, 2013

How cute!! =) Happy Tuesday!

Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

Angel Allen says:
    August 6, 2013

Very cute. What a great recycle craft.
    Angel