DIY Daisy and Butterfly Embellished Shoes

How cute can turn out some simple and plain shoes when you decorate them. I made this cute Daisy and Butterfly Embellished Shoes for my little girl in a few minutes and I love it.

DIY Daisy and Butterfly Embellished Shoes

DIY Zapaticos decorados con Margaritas y Mariposas

I was shopping the other day with mom looking for some shoes for Emma and she showed me these simple black shoes. At first I said noooo that is so for boys! I’m so girly LOL. And she looked at me with a very serious face and asked me, aren’t you crafty, girl? How was I supposed to answer to that? LOL my only reaction was “… ooooh yeah… crafty” We end up buying two pair of those and immediately thought about another pair converse-style I had at home LOL. Now all plain shoes are in danger hahahaha!

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-04

It turned out super cute and everybody asks where I got them LOL, and they are so easy to make too.

What you need:

Plain shoes
Cute buttons
Thread and needle
White fabric paint {in this case that can be use on dark fabrics}

DSC_1978

I chose some super cute daisies and butterfly buttons.

DSC_1992

With the thread and needle I sewed the daisy buttons and the butterfly buttons to the shoes. Make sure the thread knot is placed on the outside of the shoes so it doesn’t hurt the feet. The button will cover the knot.

DSC_1991

DSC_1990

Then with a very thin brush, I made some dashed lines as the trail of the butterflies all over the shoes.

DSC_1993

With a Sharpie I wrote Emma’s name and tadaaaaaa… Here you have it! Easy, easy!!!

DSC_1999

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-071

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-010

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-08

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-09

Aren’t them cute?

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-06

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-05

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-03

Doesn’t she look so pretty??? She loved it too! And every time we are going out she runs to the room and get them!!! =D

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-10
Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-11

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-12
Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-14

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-15

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-17

Daisy-and-Butterfly-Embellished-Shoes-02

What do you think? How would you decorate shoes like these?

If you like this project you like this one too {click on the image}

Buttons-and-Bows-Embellised-Shoes-DIY-Tutorial

I have 30 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on DIY Daisy and Butterfly Embellished Shoes

June 17, 2014

I’m glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Lisa Ehrman says:
    June 12, 2014

These are adorable shoes….what a cute idea!

June 12, 2014

Awww Thanks Lisa! Glad you like it! =D!

Sinea Pies says:
    June 11, 2014

Oh my goodness are these the cutest or what? I’m letting my followers know for sure. Thanks so much for sharing this at Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!

June 12, 2014

Thanks so much Sinea! I do love these and guess what? I made some more LOL and are even cuter! I’ll share it soon!

Patti says:
    June 9, 2014

So cute…pinned and stumbled!

June 12, 2014

Thanks so much Patti! Glad you like it!

June 12, 2014

HAHA me too I must confess! Thanks so much for stopping by!

4. They are adorable! My granddaughter would love them!

June 12, 2014

You can make so many things with a plain pair of shoes! Your granddaughter can help you make them!

January 3, 2014

You are so good at decorating shoes!! I’m going to try this on MY shoes!!

Sande Sivani says:
    August 30, 2013

Truly amazing and totally adorable shoes!! Your little girl is so cute and the shoes are the finishing touch.

Please link-up this adorable post at our rules free Blog Strut Link Party/blog hop, Thursdays at 5:00 PM PST. Our Blog Strut isn’t your average blog hop, it offers many ways to promote and give exposure to your blog and posts. We pin all links, featured posts, as well as offer free co-host spots and button/logo redesign, plus free social network link ups. Join us and show what you’ve got!! http://www.mypersonalaccent.com/linkyparty/

August 30, 2013

Did you see? You’re highlighted on my Friday Flash Blog party! Thanks for visiting and being a party of The Jenny Evolution Community.

Theresa says:
    August 26, 2013

These are so cute!Visiting from @DearCreatives

Paula Jones says:
    August 19, 2013

You know cute girly things like this make me wish I’d had a girl too! So, so cute!!

September 4, 2013

Awwwwwwww LOL Thanks SO much Paula. I have to confess I’m so gratefull God gave me this little princess I enjoy so much making things for her!!!

August 18, 2013

Adorable shoes! I have some of those butterfly buttons. They are too cute! And I love the dashed lines you painted. Great shoe makeover. I’m pinning these to my Shoe Redo board!

Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party

August 15, 2013

Absolutely darling! I want some for ME! 😉 And congrats on the feature on Someday Crafts. You deserve it girlfriend.

Warmly,
    Lauren
    The Thinking Closet

September 4, 2013

Yayyyyy my friend Lauren! Thanks so much, I was super surprised to be feature without even having link it up yet LOL. I’m happy you like it!

xoxo

August 14, 2013

How cute!! I love turning some plain into something cute! We’ll be featuring these over at Someday Crafts tomorrow 🙂

September 4, 2013

Yayyyy how exciting thanks so much Miranda I’m supper happy you liked that much!!!

xoxo

Helen says:
    August 13, 2013

These are amazingly to cute for words i will have to give this project a go

September 4, 2013

Thanks so much Helen. It was so fun making them and I even have a couple of extra pairs to make more!!! LOL

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on DIY Daisy and Butterfly Embellished Shoes