Magical Beach Wedding Card!

Hello everyone! Today I brought another lovely card that I made with loooooots of love. I called this one Magical Beach Wedding Card because I think there is something magical getting married with the love of our lives in front of the beautiful sea or ocean.
Hola a todos, hoy les traigo otra linda tarjeta que hice con muuuuuch cariño. La llamé Mágica Boda de playa porque creo que hay algo mágico en casarse con el amor de nuestras vidas frente al mar u océano.

Magical Beach Wedding Card!

Magical Beach Wedding Card!

As usual, of course I used my lovely Silhouette Cameo to make all the shapes =D I just love it and the frame and the flower belongs to Birds Cards! She has awesome cut files!!!
Como de costumbre, claro que usé mi bebé Silhouette Cameo para hacer todas las siluetas =D. La amo!!!. Los bordes y flores pertenecen a Birds Cards! Ella tiene diseños divinos!!!

Here is my Magical Beach Wedding card, hope you liked as much as I did!
Aquí está mi Tarjeta Mágica Boda de Playa, espero que les guste tanto como a mi!!!

What do you think??? Cute isn’t it???
¿Que les parece??? Linda, ¿no?
I LOVE your opinion and comments, it totally makes my day, it gives me a huge motivation to keep making fun stuff and crafts!!!
Tu opinión y comentarios hacen mi diá más feliz, me da mucha motivación para seguir haciendo colsas divertidas y manualidades!!!

If you like my happy spot I invite you to subscribe and get my updates. You also can follow me on the social networks on my sidebar.
Si te gusta mi rincón feliz te invito a suscribirte y recibir mis actualizaciones. También puede seguirme por las redes sociales hubicadas en mi barra derecha.

Till next time!!! =D
Hasta la próxima!!! =D

I have 13 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on Magical Beach Wedding Card!

Bobbie Czajka says:
    October 2, 2015

Another beautiful card! Love birds designs.

October 2, 2015

Thank you!!! I Love her creations too!!!

Kathy Penney says:
    July 25, 2013

I love this card! Aqua and coral together are my new obsession and I love the beach theme. Beautiful custom card. Thanks for sharing at All Things Pretty!

July 30, 2013

Those color go so well together don’t they? I love it too! Thanks so much for visiting and leaving me some love!

xoxo

3. This is a very beautiful card. I love the orange flower!

Winnie says:
    July 7, 2013

It’s a very beautiful card!

Barb Wagar says:
    July 7, 2013

Hello! I’m here visiting via “Nice to Meet You Blog Hop”. You have a nice blog here and like the beautiful card you made. The sea shells really make it stand out! I’m from Vancouver Island, BC and I’d love for you to come visit my blog when you get a chance!
    sewwonderfulscrapncrafts(dot)blogspot.ca/

July 30, 2013

Hey Barb Thanks so much for such a sweet comment. I’m on my way to visit you thanks so much for the invite!

xoxo
      Cmai

July 7, 2013

Love that colorful and beautiful beach wedding card. The flower is gorgeous and the shell is a nice added touch.

July 30, 2013

Yayyyy Leslie Thanks so much for your sweet comment, I’m so glad you liked it!!!

xoxo

srpprcrftr says:
    July 6, 2013

Your card is very special,good use of your machine. Happy summer.

July 30, 2013

Thanks so much, I love my Cameo so much it makes my work so much easier and fun!!!

xoxo