DIY Hair Clips Holder

My mom bought something like this somewhere during one of her trips and I just loved it. I thought it would be so easy to make so I waited for the perfect opportunity for. The day came and I put my hands on it to make this cute and easy Hair Clips Holder LOL.

DIY Hair Clips Holder

Hair-Clip-Holder-Tutorial

This is super helpful to keep all you hair clips handy, organized and at your sight. This is just like my Earring Holder I posted a while ago. When you keep you stuff in boxes, containers, drawers or anything like that you just don’t use them all and of course keep buying and buying because you don’t even remember what you have LOL.

So, I made this super, super easy Hair Clips Holder with just a few supplies and some decoration elements. Wanna know how??? Let’s Do it…This tutorial is kind of an experiment, I took photos step by step to see if they speak for themselves with minimum explanation, please if something is not clear just leave it in the comments and I’ll fix it in no time!!!!

What you need:

Twine Yarn Hot glue gun White glue Ornaments 2 Contact paper tubes (you can always use, wood sticks, or other kind of material)

Cut 10 strips of twine (5 longer than the other 5), I can’t give you the exact length because it is going to depend on how long and how wide you want it =D

All this process is about knots! =D

DONE!!!

Till next time!!! =D

I have 21 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on DIY Hair Clips Holder

Andrea says:
    September 3, 2014

This is such a cool project. I love it! You are so right – when my things are stored in boxes I almost always forget about them too!

Andrea // CocoDrizzle

September 3, 2014

Hey Andrea, Oh yeah in boxes you forget what you have and don’t use them as much as when you can always see them!!! Thanks so much for your sweet visit!
      HUGS

August 25, 2014

Cool… You know what I love the most here – it is a 3-in-1 project.Art,craft and function in one place, at a time.

Love it.

Anima

September 3, 2014

I handn’t seen it that way… yayyyy that’s great to know! Thanks so much for pointing that out and for your sweet visit!
      Have a wonderful week!

Sande Sivani says:
    July 26, 2013

The gang at My Personal Accent thinks your post about the DIY Hair Clip Holder is fantastic and we would like to invite you to party with us at starting at 5:00 Thursday nights at our new Blog Strut Peacock Style Link Party to share your creative ideas. Come on over!! http://wp.me/p2Vf55-XA

Christine says:
    July 24, 2013

Oh!!! SWEET!! Love it Cami! I’m going to have to make some for my girls!

July 30, 2013

Yayyyy I would love to see it, how exciting!!! Thanks so much for stopping by Christine!!!

xoxo

Sande Sivani says:
    July 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your innovative idea with all of us. I don’t speak any Spanish but the pictures seemed clear enough to me. Sande @ My Personal Accent.

July 22, 2013

My girls would LOVE this! Thank you so much for sharing at Monday Funday this week! Have a good one!

Take care,

Trish

July 30, 2013

Yayyyy Ladies Thanks so much, That is a prefect project for kids, so easy and so fun!!!

July 21, 2013

This is an awesome idea and lovely ! So many possibilities of what one can hang on there 🙂 Pinned !

July 30, 2013

Thanks so much Linda. Yes the possibilities are endless. I’m happy you pinned LOL! Yayyy

xoxo

8. That is an adorable clippie holder well done

Eva says:
    July 10, 2013

Me encanta! Lo hare! Un beso!

Eva says:
    July 10, 2013

Que original! Me lo apunto para hacer con mi hija! Te he descubierto a traves de la pagina facilisimo.es
    Enohorabuena por tu blog, me gusta mucho! Un besazo!

July 30, 2013

Muchisimas gracias Eva, Me encanta que hayas pasado por aca y me hayas dejado un comentario tan lindo!!! Si lo hacen me encantaria ver que tal queda!!!

Besos

July 8, 2013

Nice idea!!! I think this is better than having them all shovef in one container as it saves the clips from getting tangled up. More accessible too.
    May have to try this.
    Thanks for sharing 🙂

July 30, 2013

I know, right?… and it was a fun project to make too! Thanks so much for your sweet comment!