DIY Cork-board Super Makeover… New look, new life!

I love using cork-boards, it’s very useful but sometimes they are messy and boring {bad combination lol}. Mine was awful {could be worse I know} and it really needed some love so I decided to revamp it, do a Super Makeover on it and I’m sharing the process with you today =D

DIY Cork-board Super Makeover… New look, new life!

DIY Cork-board Super Makeover Tutorial

This is my before, not good, right?… yeah, I thought so too LOL. So here is why i felt I needed to put all my love on it and bring it to life with a whole new look!

What you need:

Also double sided tape

Cute buttons

some scrap-booking embellishments

I’m trying to keep this kind of tutorial {more pics, less words}, I took photos step by step to see if they speak for themselves with minimum explanation, please if something is not clear just leave it in the comments and I’ll fix it in no time!!!!

Do this on every side.

Glue the fabric to the frame with white glue or mod podge and then seal it.

Reenforce the corners with hot glue gun

I decorated it with cute buttons I chose.

I made some flower pins with this kind of pins.

Here it is, Tadaaaa!!!! Cute or what?… Now it is a decent and lovely Cork-board.

Now it’s time to put back the stuff and decorate with the embellishments =D

And this is how it looks on my work station!

What do you think??? Nice change right??? have you done this before????

‘Till next time!

I have 21 Lovely Comments, I would love to have yours... on DIY Cork-board Super Makeover… New look, new life!

Melanie says:
    January 18, 2016

So lovely! I redid a corkboard this year, but it wasn’t enaly as nice as yours.

January 18, 2016

Thank you so much Melanie! You make the cutest things, I’m sure yours is absolutely gorgeous!!!! XOXO

Johanna says:
    September 9, 2014

What a cute idea! You did such a great job, I love the embellishments.

September 9, 2014

Thank you so much!!! Glad you like it!!! Also thanks for our sweet visit, appreciate your time!

kelly says:
    September 7, 2014

So cute, what a great way to freshen up a plain board.

September 8, 2014

Thanks Kelly, it’s always good to revamp our old and plain stuff is like having a brand new one!!!
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

September 6, 2014

Yayy Thanks!!!!

Heather May says:
    August 2, 2013

I absolutely love it! We are planning to homeschool this year and this would be a great thing to have for each child. they could all make it personal AND be better organized!!!! Thanks for sharing at the Friday Follow Along! Link up again if you get a chance

Taylor Rios says:
    July 30, 2013

I just love this project – it came out looking soooo pretty!

Taylor @ Mama Has PINK Hair

Pamela says:
    July 28, 2013

Cami, it’s adorable. And I love, love the push pins. You are so creative!

July 30, 2013

Yayyy Thanks so much Pamela, it was a silly thingand so easy. A small touch LOL Glad you like it!

July 26, 2013

Hi, soy de perú me encanto tu linda idea me hiciste facil el trabajo me encargaron que hiciera uno para poner notas para las damas de mi iglesia y no sabia como hacerlo. gracias…. espero que sigan tus lindas ideas asi nos ayudas mas =)

July 30, 2013

Que bieeeeennnn, me alegra mucho que te guste y que te sirva de inspiración pra hacer uno. Me encantaría verla cuando la termines!!! =D Gracias por tu lindo comentario y espero verte ronto por aca!

Maria says:
    July 26, 2013

Beautiful! I have a cork board that is just waiting for this to happen. Thanks so much for linking up to the Krafty Inspiration Thursday Party! Be sure to stop back next week to see if you have been featured.
    Maria @ Krafty Cards etc.

July 30, 2013

Awww thats good and would love to see it finished!!! Thanks so much for your sweet sweet comments!!! happy to have around!!!